Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1061 times)
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

Before when I was new to bounty hunting, i always see to it that I know as much as posible about the project. Whitepaper, team, and online review. But then despite that some of bounties I joined turn out as scams or does not gave out the rewards at the end. So my strategy right now is simply follow trustworthy bounty managers and joined their campaign. So far i have received stakes from them. Some outright and some a long time after the ICO. Whats important is that stakes are given
Mosemi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

So far bounty hunter get  rewards and the bounty hunter do it purposely because of the reward they got form bounty that mean it is a job to the hunters. And there is no personal interest than that reward.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
This indeed is a good guide. Sometimes I often see their wallets to see if there's actually real investors in ICO to avoid scam. But despite the many who see the whitepaper and the team, there is. they just directly join without any deep analysis about the ICO they follow.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

Before joining a bounty campaign, make sure you check project it self. From planning, white paper, people on their team
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

There are a lot of projects out there that are legit. First I follow AmaZix projects as they tend to pick high quality projects that are legit and not scam. To me it's beeter I earn little than nothing from scam projects.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.
I received my last reward from bounty back in May. Usually campaign manager is hat I first consider in finding bounty campaign because I believe on them that they do not handle a project when they know it not going to become successful. But now some projects take very long time before ICO ends and not sure if going to pay and turn to be scam lately even you think of it as good project among anything.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

currently I have to read the whitepaper and roadmap in detail considering many projects and ICO scams. I will also study the development of the community, whether real and how much. what is important for me is a partner and what clarity is the listing in the exchange? because this is very important for determining the initial price and price development when the token or coin is listing on the market
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

whitepaper is the key to knowing the contents of an ICO project and if you understand whitepaper you can compare and look for good projects to be followed by bounty or invest in it so if you just look at the bounty manager maybe you just wish a luck
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Yeah for the last few months the well has been pretty dry for me whereas before I could live from bounties, now I have to find other means of support and another job if I want to not be homeless this year, unless a miracle happens and we get a bull run and some of the bounties that owe me money actually pay me. One latest signature campaign I did for three months was scam and two signature campaigns I did as well still haven't paid me yet. They are delaying paying us for months now so for the last six months I haven't even been paid for a signature campaign yet. I am still here doing bounties but I just don't know how long I can spend time and not getting rewards on time, or being scammed. Even if you do due diligence, or choose a good bounty hunter, you can still get scammed. Last bounty I got scammed Bidium, ERICKVAND was the bounty manager, he is a good manager, just had a scam project to run.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

First of all I look at the idea of ​​the project, how useful and practically necessary it will be, what tasks it will solve and whether it has a finished product, how serious was the preparation of the project team before the time of the ICO. Any promise of paying large sums in tokens is nothing, if in the end these tokens turn out to be useless. Of course, I am looking at the size of the remuneration, the term of the ICO. The manager of the bounty, of course, is important, but recently it does not work. Then I switch to the connection conditions. If a KYC check is scheduled, I immediately leave, no matter how promising the project may seem. It is advisable to join campaigns with simple and understandable conditions. Platforms in automatic calculations are bypassed, they have big problems with the table and the calculations themselves. If the campaign is not fresh, it is of great importance whether the timely counting of the messages is carried out. Now a lot of messages are deleted and if the count is not done on time, the number of messages can drop so that the work weeks are not counted. In general, in each case it will be its own research.
yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

Most of have this issue and personally, I also felt those kinds of problem but finally, do my own way, Here share my  way
- 1st check Telegram and their activity If telegram have more members and god activity somewhat interest for me :-)
- check their twitter acc and post that share and check the count of followers
- check the team members and their LinkedIn profile and check those are a real profile or not
- Check the ICO rating details and project roadmap and whitepaper
 This is my way hope this will help for you
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

While this is indeed a problem that is being faced by many of the bounty hunter is looking for a project that is legit. due to the longer, the more projects, the more that scam. This makes us have to be extra careful, and requires lots of input from many quarters.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

For the bounty hunters you should look the good project that gives to you more extra income after the project finish, you must find the good manager to handle the project because some of them are paying bounty hunters big salary.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

For bounty Hunting, you need to use some quality like when you want to invest in ico,

By considering the token itself , the rate in which the reward will be , the manager who handle the bounty and some other good reasons that will benefit you, not that you will just jump in to bounty all in the name of bounty and at the end nothing to show for your time and energy.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

Very interesting topic but it is instructive,there is a lot written about how to approach the selection of a bounty of companies,I started to study through the website,the bounty of the company,study the technical side of the project, the white paper team which leads the project, and of course the willingness to MVP. This is all I learned on the forum and now my approach is this.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

The current market dip has affected the fortunes of bounty hunters greatly since early this year. But when you take into consideration that bulls market can set in, you just have to gather strength and continue.

For me, I have identified successful bounty managers that I work with. You can check on a few here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.0

This is personal observation though.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

If you want to exclude fraud by 70% then go to those campaigns that have already collected a certain amount (also white paper and study of the team, the site, etc.). 100% sure of any campaign to be impossible. Rating Ico, as a rule, I do not care-it's useless, most of them they are bought or simply reprinted from white paper and based on viewing social networks (activity), as well as some members of the team they put up ratings( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4474691.0 ). But I do the same for myself, so I do not see any reason for ranking.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

If you want to exclude fraud by 70% then go to those campaigns that have already collected a certain amount (also white paper and study of the team, the site, etc.). 100% sure of any campaign to be impossible. Rating Ico, as a rule, I do not care-it's useless, most of them they are bought or simply reprinted from white paper and based on viewing social networks (activity), as well as some members of the team they put up ratings( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4474691.0 ). But I do the same for myself, so I do not see any reason for ranking.
Yes, that's right, one of them is to find a project that has raised a lot of funds from investors, at least it has reached Softcap. But sometimes there are also projects that have reached softcap but they do not continue towards exchange. so that Bounty hunters cannot sell their tokens. so I think for Bounty hunters like I have to search Bounty for more than one project. so that when one project fails, we still have another project.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

personally, before joining a project, then i will see the whitepaper. we can see the team that handles, the project concept, the supply of tokens that offered, etc. it's all important so we can choose whether the project that has good prospects or not. we must be more careful in choosing a project because it relates to the results that we will get.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Well, actually, I just once getting the very legit bounty rewards and I sold the tokens or coin in the early year of 2018. But for this 2018 until this month, there is no coin that I sell because the price is very small in the exchange. I learn many things from the experiences to choose the legit bounty. Not only paying attention on the token reward but also the softcap and the prospect of the project itself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: