Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1055 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

I think I have twice enjoying the rewards to be dollars. It seems to be a very difficult market right now moreover for the new coins or tokens form the ICO. Participating in this bounty, I think is only as my side job. Therefore, I still hold some bounty rewards and sell them when the price is legit on the exchange. It has been more than 5 months not enjoying the rewards.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Ive been a hunter since May last year, my total income in ome year is 12k usd, since May this year im still not selling any reward from bounty, i will sell it when market recover.

Im choosing bounty only if the campaign handled by well-known BM, and also im always checking rating first, if the rating is Above avarage on many rating sites i will join it

But sometimes, i still join campaign handled by own project member, but percentage for this is so minor rather than campaign handled by well-known bounty, and since May last year to September this year ive already scammed 11 times from many project Smiley
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

I have the same situation. Profit from bounty companies is very small, for example for a few airdrop companies I got more than a couple of bounty companies and I'm talking about the signature.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

For me first thing I look at the project team then I read the whitepaper and check the roadmap finally bounty managed by a famous manager , usually the famous bounty manager will choose a good project, after that me and my luck .
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

I earn profit depend on how long will the projects will run. I choose a good project I always check their white paper, road map, team member and ico rating. I also based my project on the all known bounty managers that I gained from my previous projects.
fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

as a bounty hunter I always analyze a project that can be successful or not by looking at whitepaper, product and team. before you join the bounty campaign you also have to choose the best and trusted bounty manager so you can get satisfying results.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

This is a critical time for bounty hunters. They are working but what they got is not covering their transfer cost most of the time.

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Lots of good bounties depending on how we choose. You can choose to participate in a bounty handled by an experienced bounty manager. But in my opinion the most important thing is how we analyze and find information about the project bounty that we want to join is more helpful to find a good project.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

A bounty hunter need to analyze pros and cons before joining in any project. A project's roadmap, team experience, reality of the project can be viewed before joining any bounty.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

we can not really avoid the bounty campaign scams so I'm always careful not to be victimized. I always read the white paper to find out about the project. and join a telegram for something to know about.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

Here are my recommendations on how to choose best bounties:
* Bounty manager must be a full member or upper with neutral or positive trust
* The project/company that is being promoted !!!must have a working product!!!!

All other factors like ICO trackers, rumors, etc are useless.

Also here some links that will help hunters to choose best bounties where the reward is being paid in BTC, ETH (usually in addition to tokens):
1) https://telegram.me/BitcointalkSignatureCampaigns
2) https://medium.com/@TokPie/how-to-get-eth-for-your-bounty-stakes-6a1bf92b0159
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

The easiest way to choose a bounty is to follow people who have a high rank in the forum. I think they have a lot of experience in choosing a successful and profitable bounty. Although not all bounties are followed by full members or Sr. Member is suitable to be followed by Jr. member or nebiew because there are some requirements that are not met. Currently I often see the website https://thecoinshark.net/ in choosing a good ICO and having a "Bounty program".
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

I've taken part in many bounty campaigns, and my revenue does not always depend on how great project and team were. Since bearish market begun I've dropped this idea and take part only in signatures campaign of projects which I found in some insides.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I come to it and just see it as an extra work. It seems that it takes me a long time to make a profit from it. Because I seem to have picked up some fraudulent bounty and I was very depressed. If I see it as a formal job, maybe I could not survive at that time. There are many things that you must pay attention to when choosing a bounty to join. And besides, you need a little luck, it can help you become rich
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

I get 8000$ value of coins doing Docademic bounty in this year. But now i saw lot of campaigns are scam and i find best bounties having good community manager's and bounty managers.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

it is not easy and it is very difficult for us to be able to know and choose a really good ICO project, and even though I read white paper in detail and spend my time, sometimes the project ends in Scam, and most people choose and follow the bounty handled by the manager well-known, but sometimes even though sales are successful, the coins sometimes can't compete on the market.

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

I try to research about its project as much as possible. It may take a few days but I think it's worth because if we don't choose carefully, we can waste a lot of time.
When research about a bounty, I focus on these points:
1. Project has a clear website
2. Managers have experience (I refer the managers are Chinese or Korean)
3. Has a good roadmap
4. The target / softcap is not too big
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Actually I would like to work with the bounty manager I have worked with before. Because those people are of my faith, they have been honest with me in my previous campaign, and helped me understand every aspect of the campaign. The quality of the project should also be excellent. The currency value rate should also be excellent.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

it is uncertain how long I get a prize from the bounty, it depends on the team's bounty. it can be 30 days after ico is finished, or it can even reach 2 months or 3 months. as long as it's not scam I will wait patiently. if I get paid I don't sell it directly, I hold it until the price goes up.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

I try to research about its project as much as possible. It may take a few days but I think it's worth because if we don't choose carefully, we can waste a lot of time.
When research about a bounty, I focus on these points:
1. Project has a clear website
2. Managers have experience (I refer the managers are Chinese or Korean)
3. Has a good roadmap
4. The target / softcap is not too big
all this time I didn't pay attention to what you said. Surely this is new knowledge. I attended many prizes without doing research. So a lot of time is wasted on prizes that fail in the project, so I don't accept anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: