Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS  (Read 1055 times)
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

In addition to popular bounty managers, I sometimes join bounty campaigns with a little-known Manager. I pay attention to the team, sponsors, partners and advisors. I look at the site and whitepaper. Also pay attention to the activity in social networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

You can participate only in one signature campaign at the same time so we have to be selective to choose the profitable one.
I am selecting out  from the field  I am interested in for better judgement  and yes, I am reading the WP and doing deep research
on the project and the team.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or just because it have a high rate at some ICO ratings,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

In the situation like we can observe on market, joining signature campaigns can looks like very risky. But in my opinion this moment is the best - because now stakes are counted with (in my opinion) very low price of ETH. When price of ETH will grow in future, your reward also will be much more higher. Wink

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:35:38 AM by Sand King

How long since you earn some profit from joining a bounty for me the last reward that have a value is back in January,
And since most of the bounties and ICO are just scams how do you choose the bounty that you would join?
Are you joining the bounty because it is handled by a well known bounty manager,
Or are you really reading their white paper and spending time to look for a good project .
Hope you could help other hunters by sharing how to choose a good project not just for bounty but also for investment.

I think its been months and years and i can say that it is very profitable.  I think joining bounty campaigns is much more better than any other types of works.  And no doubt that a promising bounty can help us to earn a lot of profit.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Merited by 3kpk3 (1)

Yeah for the last few months the well has been pretty dry for me whereas before I could live from bounties, now I have to find other means of support and another job if I want to not be homeless this year, unless a miracle happens and we get a bull run and some of the bounties that owe me money actually pay me. One latest signature campaign I did for three months was scam and two signature campaigns I did as well still haven't paid me yet. They are delaying paying us for months now so for the last six months I haven't even been paid for a signature campaign yet. I am still here doing bounties but I just don't know how long I can spend time and not getting rewards on time, or being scammed. Even if you do due diligence, or choose a good bounty hunter, you can still get scammed. Last bounty I got scammed Bidium, ERICKVAND was the bounty manager, he is a good manager, just had a scam project to run.

Are you serious? Why would you completely depend on bounties? Bounties could be hit or miss based on a multitude of factors like:

- Team involved behind the project
- Soft cap and hard cap
- Campaign manager
- Whitepaper
- Is the market bullish or bearish?

I usually check the following factors before participating in any bounty in this forum. Among these factors, the bull or bear market makes a significant impact on how successful the project may or may not be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

1. Check their partners and investors. If they have big investors it means project is liable.
2. Check little about project through website and whitepaper. If you don't have technical knowledge then check reviews on Icobench or Icodrops.
3. Check their team members
4. Check if they already have MVP ready. Good projects usually have MVP ready before ICO.
indeed from these 4 things, if they already exist, it means that the project will be successful or not a scam, indeed we must be careful to hunt bounties or projects so that they can succeed or succeed in vain.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

I think there are many similarities between investing and selecting bounty activities, such as reading a white paper and checking the role of tokens.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 09:22:37 AM by jaja colleen

I think this is due to your fault in some part, bounty hunters needs to research just like an investor
For me this year I have participated in bobs repair campaign, farma trust etc

There are high quality projects shivom Xyo and even cyclean from bountyhive
You just need to figure out the best for yourself
I know there are so many high quality project but sometimes even the well known bounty managers with such name fails ,
Like Needmoney or the tokensuite they get a negative trust by handling some scam project ,
I mean there are so many bounty managers and some of their bounty would also ends up fail.

Even though needmoney is high rank I do not trust here also the projects he handled and the tokensuit groups aswell,they are selfish they just think the profit they earn they do not think the hardwork of there participants because they are accepting project without background check,and how many times I participate in his project even one does not pay me that's why I don't trust them.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

The last good award I received in August. For the twitter campaign came 2 ETH. In October, they must pay one more award, which also promises to be good.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

the famous Manager isn't a guarantee the bounty will be successful. I find two famous managers a few months ago. which one has the bounty that has always extended due have not yet reached the target, and the other is getting worse because of who he Takin the bounty is a scam. the later part of the bounty promised for me only one since the last few months and this is quite a concern. the analysis is necessary if you want bounty or ICO's best but also this is not a guarantee for sure.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

to choose a bounty that really will benefit me I have never seen a bounty manager or seen ico ranking, but I see products from the project and see the team and read their whitepaper, because the bounty manager and ico rating will not affect the success of the project

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

My last reward was back in july,but prior to that I've not received something big. It is a pity,but january was the last profitable month for all of us. Hope rewards will get back
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

I personally try to participate in the bounty of those projects that have already collected a certain amount of investment

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

joining the bounty campaign is actually still profitable, it's just that now you have to be smart in choosing the bounty campaign that you want to follow, because as you explained that now many ico are scam, so I have to be careful in choosing ico, because so many ico now make now it's getting harder to choose good ico.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Many says that the haven't received any reward from January-March. Some didn't receive because projects ask for KYC and delay paying because of checking documents, some - because projects are afraid to enter the bullish market and don't list on exchanges.
I hope it will end in 2019

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

I think you already have knowledge about it, of course it's better if you share knowledge in terms of discussion and not ask questions. and we all know to know that ico is qualified must go through various research procedures and analysis.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Earnings from the bounty went down considerably.Don't think for a large number of Scam.Just since the beginning of this year, the cryptocurrency market is in decline.Many projects or postpone the ICO, that would collect hard cap at a better market or do not want to list on the stock exchange, that would be their price was very low

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

All my bounties fail because I just work for just 2-3 weeks then stop because I'm lacking time management. I only finish two bounties, 1 until now the price is too low the other 1 not yet paid and waiting for the success of it on its 2nd round of bounty and I'm excited about it because I'm going to manage it. + Grin

Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

All my bounties fail because I just work for just 2-3 weeks then stop because I'm lacking time management. I only finish two bounties, 1 until now the price is too low the other 1 not yet paid and waiting for the success of it on its 2nd round of bounty and I'm excited about it because I'm going to manage it. + Grin

There are different types of bounties. I have joined some bounties, but the problem is that they delay the payments. This mean that we need to wait for months to the earnings.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

My first bounty is on December 2017. Until now, i've received more than $1000+ worth of tokens. Maybe for some people that was not a big amount, but for me it's really huge, i don't have a real job in real life so this is helping me a lot.
I always doing some review first about the project before joining their bounty program, checking their website, the background of the team, and about the project it self.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: