SANDRA EVANS
Lauda
Sylon
Criptix
BountyPortal
Hhampuz
Wapinter
Avirunes

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Bounty Managers  (Read 20537 times)
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 01:32:08 AM

There almost 7 thousands of thread views so if all of them are voting then we have now the most voted bounty manager with a vote of 500+ or 1000.

Not all people here to vote, they just want to know which bounty managers that they should follow imo. I personally take more credit on the project instead of the manager, unless it's an extreme case where I can't verify the project by myself, I tend to look at the manager and his past job. If he tends to manage legit bounties (not a scam project), I might give it a chance. But if not, then I'd skip it.

From the list on the poll, only 2 managers that I considered as best managers which most of the time manage good projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daboy_Lyle (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:50:58 AM

Not all people here to vote, they just want to know which bounty managers that they should follow imo. I personally take more credit on the project instead of the manager, unless it's an extreme case where I can't verify the project by myself, I tend to look at the manager and his past job. If he tends to manage legit bounties (not a scam project), I might give it a chance. But if not, then I'd skip it.

From the list on the poll, only 2 managers that I considered as best managers which most of the time manage good projects.
That 2 Managers are Hhampuz and yahoo62278 those are the Top 2 voted bounty managers. Your thought is correct but we should adjust or sake for those low ranks. Many bounty managers are listed but you only have 2 Managers that you think are the best we see that they're offering that service long time ago unlike other bounty manager that are starting and I guess one of the bounty manager will become successful like yahoo62278 and Hhampuz is julerz he is just starting and become successful to have more projects because of his capability to handle more projects.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 09:50:43 AM

I manage bounties too if you guys don't know.

2 of the projects I managed listed on top 100 in CoinMarketCap. so probably i am the best.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 07:57:31 PM

2 of the projects I managed listed on top 100 in CoinMarketCap. so probably i am the best.
Lol, you're the best. I saw people saying that you're worst bounty manager. And your trust ratings says a lot about you.
OP, I don't think that it would be good idea to list him...

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:23:11 AM

Lol, you're the best. I saw people saying that you're worst bounty manager. And your trust ratings says a lot about you.
trust ratings have nothing to do with bounty management skills. I am like Godfather of bounty programs. half of bounty managers listed in OP are copying my bounty threads. my rules and terms. these are all started from me.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:27:24 AM

trust ratings have nothing to do with bounty management skills. I am like Godfather of bounty programs. half of bounty managers listed in OP are copying my bounty threads. my rules and terms. these are all started from me.
How you can say that? Most of your trust ratings are related to bounty management, I'll just quote one of the ratings:
The constancy with which issues aries wherever jamal is involved lead me to believe they are not just simply incompetent, they are maliciously mismanaging and mishandling projects they've been entrusted with.
If you have previously hired jamal for a service and they've delivered a sub-par result, ask your money back.
If you are considering to hire them, take a look at their history before.
References is one of many instances (TaaS, Ascendancy, Etheriya, to name a few), exemplary for this general rating about their person.
Being manager of high number of campaigns doesn't mean that you're good manager, projects probably chose you because you asked for less money or something. And accepting worst spammers, alt accounts and abusers doesn't makes you good manager.
And if you are saying that other managers copying your rules, therms and etc, you should provide some proofs, otherwise it's just whataboutism.

Daboy_Lyle (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:47:50 PM

Exactly!  LTU_btc has a point. Why should I put in the list id you're reputation is so bad. Having 2 campaign is not enough and having too many negative feedbacks are not badly needed. I must prefer to add new bounty managers that already finished at least 1 bounty campaign successfully to help the to have more projects that also helps the forum especially. Participating on a red tagged manager is not safe because it will not go smoothly unlike those trusted bounty managers.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3167

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 04:57:13 PM

I remember a few of yours very suspicious bounties. also, I remember that you are in a couple of campaigns almost loose control, big delay in your work. Removing participants and refusal of payments much after the campaign ended. OK, maybe those were your first steps in the leading campaign management yet I would say that you are Godfather of wrong bounty programs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:31:29 AM

Hello. I'm working as a bounty manager for over a year, so I think there should be a place for me too. )
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:21:11 PM

Exactly!  LTU_btc has a point. Why should I put in the list id you're reputation is so bad. Having 2 campaign is not enough and having too many negative feedbacks are not badly needed. I must prefer to add new bounty managers that already finished at least 1 bounty campaign successfully to help the to have more projects that also helps the forum especially. Participating on a red tagged manager is not safe because it will not go smoothly unlike those trusted bounty managers.

If You have the ability to read you can easily see that Jamal told that he has two of his projects listed on top 100 CMC, and not that he has just 2 campaigns under his belt.
Your inability to read this simple sentence, makes a lot of questions of your ability to select the good managers.  Cheesy

How you can say that? Most of your trust ratings are related to bounty management, I'll just quote one of the ratings:
The constancy with which issues aries wherever jamal is involved lead me to believe they are not just simply incompetent, they are maliciously mismanaging and mishandling projects they've been entrusted with.
If you have previously hired jamal for a service and they've delivered a sub-par result, ask your money back.
References is one of many instances (TaaS, Ascendancy, Etheriya, to name a few), exemplary for this general rating about their person.
Being manager of high number of campaigns doesn't mean that you're good manager, projects probably chose you because you asked for less money or something. And accepting worst spammers, alt accounts and abusers doesn't makes you good manager.
And if you are saying that other managers copying your rules, therms and etc, you should provide some proofs, otherwise it's just whataboutism.

I have seen him handle campaigns with more than 5000 Members and it is not so easy to handle altcoin social media campaigns with such high number of users. Although i do agree in some cases he has been scammed by the project owners and in other times maybe  sometime things do tend to slow down if there is a one man army.

I am not defending him but i feel sorry for the Centralized nature of this forum which give undue advantage to the ones who are not in the DT list. I am sure no one is 100% perfect and if every manager is tagged for every mistake then i am sure you will see every manager would have been painted Red. but since he is not in the DT list, other DT managers felt it easy to outclass competition by red trust.

I think theymos has to rethink and impose such rules like DT members will not be allowed to become a campaign manager etc, otherwise this forum will be a paradise for the few people.

It has been said that the purpose of the forum is to use it  as a discussion and not as a earning platform but unfortunately it is these DT Members involved in signature campaigns managers  along with their hidden army, who have actually hijacked the forum.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3167

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:59:05 PM

--

I think theymos has to rethink and impose such rules like DT members will not be allowed to become a campaign manager etc, otherwise this forum will be a paradise for the few people.

It has been said that the purpose of the forum is to use it  as a discussion and not as a earning platform but unfortunately it is these DT Members involved in signature campaigns managers  along with their hidden army, who have actually hijacked the forum.

To be campaign manager does not mean that you are DT member. these are two different categories.
Managing campaign, all managers have direct contact with scammers, users who try to cheat campaign and thus have the most number of reported accounts. through it becoming a recognizable forum member and the result can be DT list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:00:17 PM

--

To be campaign manager does not mean that you are DT member. these are two different categories.
Managing campaign, all managers have direct contact with scammers, users who try to cheat campaign and thus have the most number of reported accounts. through it becoming a recognizable forum member and the result can be DT list.

Don't bother with the user 2girls, they are angry that they could not enroll in campaigns with a bunch of alt accounts and decided to take it out on everyone else since it's "unfair" or something along those lines.

Just let it be an annoying buzz and don't feed the troll Smiley.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:15:08 PM

Almost seven months in since the poll started and only over 200 votes. I guess only a few bounty hunters are aware of this section.
Good to see also other bounty managers presenting themselves here and some clashing against other managers  Cheesy
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:09:06 AM

--

Exactly, Becoming DT members is not an easy task.  They are reputable members because they devote a lot of their time for the betterment of the forum with no monetary benefit.  
Also money is not everything. The Respect which DT members and good campaign managers gain, cannot be explained in words.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:34:16 AM

Hello. I'm working as a bounty manager for over a year, so I think there should be a place for me too. )
Have you had a service management thread?

Such as yahoo he has made a service management thread you can look it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0

As well as with Hhampuz he has made a service management too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079097.0

Indeed, this thing is not important but it will make easier for other people to look how is your experience and how project that has finished by you.

Edit: Appologize for my ignorance. @Sergei.Gerasimenko has made a service management thread and this is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4326779.0 and maybe OP can provide a place for him.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:42:15 AM

I never accepted any alt, spammers, and abusers. there were some issues in TaaS. but they were eventually sorted out every manager face such things. And I was not a bounty Manager of Ascendancy and Etheriya. that is a perfect example of blame shifting. but who cares as that is how Power works.

Daboy_Lyle (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:07:08 AM

Hello Sergei.Gerasimenko I'm glad you're here. Just send me a pm of your application follow the application form below. I'll be checking your backgrounds on managing bounties. Thanks for coming.
Code:
Name:
Profile link:
Portfolio:
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:14:41 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 07:24:42 AM by Sergei.Gerasimenko

Name: Sergei.Gerasimenko
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974717;sa=summary
Portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4326779.msg38789984#msg38789984
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:33:22 PM

I never accepted any alt, spammers, and abusers. there were some issues in TaaS. but they were eventually sorted out every manager face such things. And I was not a bounty Manager of Ascendancy and Etheriya. that is a perfect example of blame shifting. but who cares as that is how Power works.
Your managed campaigns generated huge amount of spam. And there was so many alt account who were caught, I'm not going to post examples there, but it can easily be found in old threads in Reputation sectors. You say that you didn't accepted spammers - well, probably we have very diferent understanding who is spammer...
So, basically you want to say that you got all red tags without valid reasons and "DT gang" just tagged you because you're their competitor in bounty management? C'mon...

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:00:10 PM

I vote for Amazix as they have a team that really responds to the members of the bounty program and not leave them stranded and even though some of their campaigns haven't paid due to the market condition, the ones that paid have paid a big amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: