Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 830 times)
BlockAIp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 03:38:47 PM by BlockAIp

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

I am glad to examine the BlockAIp project. This is not just a social media website powered by blockchain, this is the decentralized platform with own cryptocurrency BAIP that will operate in conjunction with self-taught AI. From my point of view, the incorporation of AI into the platform is astute move; this is a cutting-edge technology that must be in every modern social media websites. BlockAIp has 35 team members which is a great sign of the project. According to the birth of the project it’s going slowly though it’s going smoothly according to roadmap. By above analyze I think it will be one of the success ICO in 2018.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Where is the team? Teams haven't linkedin and social media account on website. BlockAip have to be transparent to make people believe in you.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

People every day more and more use crypto currency every day and applications associated with it will be in any case popular. Combine blockchain, social network, media portal and crypto wallet, etc. seems like a great idea!
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

I didn't like your personal loan system. As for me, it is absolutely not needed here. I like your other ideas very much and it seems to me that they will become successful and you need to focus more attention on them!
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

WARNING THIS ICO IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041014.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

In which countries will your app be distributed? I think your system of loans will be difficult to implement for different countries.
shoha

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

The idea of this platform was  an amazing one.  many people in the world of cryptocurrency will surely support this. Hoping fot the best guys! And goodluck people.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

What will your social network look like? And when it will be possible to try it?
BlockAIp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 03:55:29 AM by BlockAIp

WE ARE NOT A SCAM

It must be a misunderstanding with Harry Green because Harry was hired this summer(2018) as a project lead. He contacted our HR department asking for a job remotely and he was given a control task which he fulfilled perfectly. He got the job eventually and he was asked to provide us with proof of identity that he emailed us straightaway together with LinkedIn. Up until now, Harry has always done his job well and easily got on with our team. He has been invited to work in our office in Thailand many times but he keeps saying that the hot climate is not good for him at all. Its the common fact that IT industry does not require stick to a single place. Thank you everyone for your concern, we will do our best to find out the truth and solve the issue asap.
Meantime, we urge you to be reasonable and stop misleading people with regards to the fake information about the BlockAIp team. We found that some of you has upload unknown people are both Ben Scott and Christopher Chuah. The BlockAIp team will attend "Bitcoin & Blockchain conference" in Las Vegas(December 8, 2018) where you can meat our CEO, Christopher Chuah and other of the BlockAIp team in-person.
Everyone is welcome, we would be happy to discus all questions related to the BlockAIp platform!

PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Hello) there are a few questions) how Many will come my free coins if I completed one of the tasks that you provide?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

can you start by introducing all your team member to us so we will be able to move from step one to 2
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

Good afternoon) on this project the bounty program is well developed?I like to shoot videos on Youtube, are there any restrictions?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Hello) read that the network will be free) and whether there will be any Commission in the translation or not?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

Hello) it is written that on this service it will be possible to transfer cryptocurrency to other recipients. one question. How long will it go to the recipient?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

Hi) Recently I discovered your service, yet did not really understand.. But I speak several languages and could translate the information) how Much do you pay for it?
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Where is the team? Teams haven't linkedin and social media account on website. BlockAip have to be transparent to make people believe in you.

I think you are absoultly right. Team is the most important requarment for any project if they are hidden then transperancy gone.
Specialy if inverster like to evaluate projec 90% relay on team.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Accidentally went to this forum and I can not ask the question) How long will the ico? And whether you will prolong it if you don't gather the necessary sum?
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Hi) I Would like to write a couple of suggestions) Need a mobile application, it's definitely! Do you have it in development? Thinking about it?
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

Hi ... I saw some information on the Internet about you. Do you have an affiliate program? And what % of the partner's Deposit will I receive?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: