Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2629 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

There are several undervalued altcoins you can invest into. Like Travelflex Coin that the current price is 0.015$, this coin is a DAG coin with maximum supply of 135 Million Coins and a circulating supply of 79Million coin. Last week they purchased 100 ATM and CDM machines and now waiting for their finalization of the EU license so they can start installing them. I believe and I know that this coin will see at least their ICO price which was 0.34$ by the end of this year.

Play safe, always make research before investing on any project.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

I think that holding ETH up to the price of $ 700- $ 800 at least until the end of the crypto year will increase, my prediction will increase 2 times the current price.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I think , if you have 3 eth now you better hold and wait for bull run . Eth all time high is $1400. But if you bought eth now ( ~$200) . It is obvious in near future eth will atleast go up to ( $500 - $600 ). Then you will already receive a 3× return.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Assuring 3x return isn't a type of ideal investment.

There's no investment even in ICO will guarantee you to have that return. And be careful of investing to ICOs as many of them are becoming obvious as a scam but people are still hooked up with it by thinking it will give tremendous return and exponential profits.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

I think that holding ETH up to the price of $ 700- $ 800 at least until the end of the crypto year will increase, my prediction will increase 2 times the current price.
Holding ETH is also an investment. As you say the price will double at the end of the year, this is a very good profit. He shouldn't think about where to invest right now because he was investing.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

it's hard to find an ico that can give a 3x return, there's no guarantee you will get and the risk is greater than profit. there are lots of coins that are available and you can get them in various exchanges, it's better you choose them instead of investing in ico.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

the very right decision to invest in ETH, great for those who increased the number of ETHs in this month which turned out that the ETH price dropped and they got a low price in starting the investment. the most important thing in investing must be patient and believe prices will grow in order to get profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

There's no investment even in ICO will guarantee you to have that return. And be careful of investing to ICOs as many of them are becoming obvious as a scam but people are still hooked up with it by thinking it will give tremendous return and exponential profits.

In this kind of situation of investment in ICO's, most of the investors here are getting losses their capital because after ICO the price of it are below in ICO price. 3 ETH is a huge amount of capital you should split your money in different altcoins with a great potential.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

In this kind of situation of investment in ICO's, most of the investors here are getting losses their capital because after ICO the price of it are below in ICO price. 3 ETH is a huge amount of capital you should split your money in different altcoins with a great potential.
by having 3 Ethereum indeed very capable to generate a much larger profit with investment.
 so it is able to count on it being the major coin. Besides the main advantages being indeed Ethereum with investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

Self-confidence is much better than you ask for people's opinions but still hesitant to invest, I suggest if you dare to invest in ICO I have a good ICO project that is PlayGame,this project has received a soft-cap , but if you don't want to invest ICO , it would be better to trade with 3eth can get a decent profit
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

If I have 3 ethereum then I will keep it hold until the market price and market situation become strong and constant because now it is the chance of loosing your income is so much because of market conditions no ICO is stable and constant infact many icos are going to be postponed and cancel so wait for better days is a wise decision.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

In principle, there are several ways to multiply your funds, since now many positions in the market have fallen in price tenfold, almost wherever you invest your tokens, you are likely to multiply your funds three times. Well, if you want to participate in a worthwhile ICO, I recommend looking at KIRIK.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3374696.0
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

If I did have 3 ethereum. I will choose to hodl it. than I invested in the project that are not necessarily obvious ICO success. should I hodl and be patient some time waiting for the price of the ethereum will increase.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

I would buy good ICOs, but select carefully make deep research, and it will be profitable. I would suggest to see rates at www.icoguide.com this is very good platform with real rates.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

now the price of XRP is 7100 satoshi, I suggest to buy it at the price of 7000 satoshi and wait for tomorrow
please note, this is a short signal, where you cannot hold an XRP holding for a long time
if you want to hold a holding, then ETH and bitcoin are the answer

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

there is a lot of speculation you can do with ethereum that you have, I think a short trade can be beneficial in this situation. and if you want to invest in ico, you should know that to get the benefits it will take a long time. or maybe you can buy altcoins that are under 1 $
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

Many ICOs currently do not refer to ethereum values but more to USD, and I myself prefer to be silent without investing because Ethereum prices are very cheap for now, maybe trading or I save Ethereum to wait for the right time for me to sell, maybe one time the ethereum price will return to 1000 USD we just wait

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

If I were you, I wouldn't be investing right now. Wait for the Ethereum to grow.
I have the same thinking with what you think. What's more to invest in ICO is a difficult thing to await the results. scam roam freely without anyone can analyze. wait for the ethereum grow is how good that can be done even when it could achieve such earlier time then ATH isn't just a profit tripling it brings even more than that.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

if you believe eth will grow back and become big, you should hold it back. yes that's just a suggestion.
but if you want to try to get other benefits, you should buy altcoins rather than investing in ico for now. yes there are many good choices in altcoin purchases.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

3x from ICO more than questionable right now. Better put it on recent ICO that got destroyed. For example:
Moneytoken
Bigbom
Lendingblock
Shivom
Elementh

It is a long list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: