Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ETH where to invest  (Read 2629 times)
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

In that time icos really risky. You can choose some good coins in binance .. Look at their roadmaps and ath eth prices..
If there is something exciting in the roadmap in 1 year. You can buY that coin .  For example wancoin down from ath eth rate 140 to 40.. i am definetly sure
it will do 3x in near future. surely need some bull market

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AltEvangelist

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:48:54 PM by AltEvangelist

i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
buy an altcoin which is the price is below $1, its the best investment for now, just look for an altcoin that is really dump and an altcoin you think is good to hold at this moment.

Come on! This is very stupid idea. You can't choose only by price. It is like a shot in the dark. Please do not post such advises anymore

As mentioned by TooDumbForBitcoin, choosing just on price is not recommended. For all you know that coin/token could have a total supply of 1 trillion (Eg. TurtleCoin). There's other factors to consider as well.

In an ideal situation where all variables are known, your choice among many projects should be determined by the value of n. What is n? Potential value of your investment in the future. How to find n? (This is a simplistic analysis)

Total Coin or Token Supply = T
Investible Amount (in USD/BTC/ETH/etc.) = A
Current Price (in USD/BTC/ETH/etc.) = p
Therefore, No. of coins or tokens Purchased = (A/p)
=> Therefore, your Percentage holding in the project (in %) = H = ((A/p)/T) * 100
Projected Industry Size i.e. Coin or Token Economy Size (in USD/BTC/ETH/etc.) = S
Estimated Market Capture (in %) = c
=> Therefore, Estimated Market Size of the Project (in USD/BTC/ETH/etc.) = M = S * c
=> Therefore, n (in USD/BTC/ETH/etc.) = H * M

S and c are the tricky parts to figure out. Any predicted values for these are based on numerous assumptions.

For low risk investment, I would just invest in CMC (CoinMarketCap) top 10 coins (ETH being one of them)
In the current scenario (that looks bearish for ETH in the short term), I would tether my ETH holdings (convert ETH to USDT) and untether when ETH goes down (convert USDT back to ETH)
For taking a higher risk, look for a project with a high n. I would start with looking for low marketcap projects on CMC and research the Team (check for valid LinkedIn/GitHub profile links), Use-Case, Partnerships, Twitter Followers - not count, but whether VCs, crypto personalities (not YouTubers) etc. follow the project. And the fundamental question - is having a coin/token absolutely necessary for this project and does it solve a pain point? If all of this looks good, then try to find n (as described above). Repeat this for other projects. Then invest in the one with the highest n.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

the ICOs now now is Very dangerous

try to buy some altcoin like
dgb - sc - ada - eos

it more best than ICOs

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

please do not invest any ico's. even the best ico's do not perform very well./ so please wait for good ico's/ and good market. otherwise you can now invest good coins like ziliqa and ETH

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

In that time icos really risky. You can choose some good coins in binance .. Look at their roadmaps and ath eth prices..
If there is something exciting in the roadmap in 1 year. You can buY that coin .  For example wancoin down from ath eth rate 140 to 40.. i am definetly sure
it will do 3x in near future. surely need some bull market
Alright, major coins should become the best choice for OP and it looks like OP is a newbie. About pump speculation and that depends on the development progress. The hype should give a lot of impact to the price to create another FOMO but it's just temporary. Majority of major coins have very strong fundamental.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

I don't think it's very good idea to invest in ICO's now , when most of them dumped hard after listing on exchanges . You also need to take into account that Ethereum's price is very low now and therefore has a good potential for rebound and rapid growth when the market becomes more healthy , so I would have left those 3 ETH to myself and waited for a healthy growth, and only then I sold and reinvested in something else.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

I advise you to invest in tokens that have already been added to the listing of crypto-exchange exchanges.

Investing in a token that is still at the ICO stage is very risky.

Consider investing in EOS or BCH

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I think you should be more careful when choosing an ICO and there have been multiple projects that have failed this year. If you don't have a good project, I recommend the best option for you to continue with ETH.
AltEvangelist

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM by AltEvangelist

Investing in a token that is still at the ICO stage is very risky.
Agreed

Consider investing in EOS or BCH
Interesting. Any insights on why BCH is a good investment? Just curious.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I would not invest now, but I would just wait for the growth of the coin itself. It seems to me that the ETH should be more expensive by the end of the year.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

3 eth it's a bit, so I'd leave them.I think that Ethereum will soon show us good results.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

of course you are better to invest in ICO and I suggest you to choose the right ICO, otherwise you will experience losses and I have a suggestion for you, if you want to invest in ICO then I suggest you invest in ICO Securix.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

If you really want to invest your 3 ETH in some altcoin then you can invest in top coins on coinmarketcap. Otherwise, you can also invest in an altcoin that you think is good to hold at this moment. You can invest in LCS, CHT, EOS and ADA. If I were you, I wouldn't be investing right now. Because the price of ETH is very low now. I hope the price of ETH will grow over $1000 in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Keep your ETH, it currently $200, it will grow to $600 in hear future, when btc go back to its all time high or reach a new one. That already mean you got 3X return.
If you like to invest, spend 1 ETH in NEO which is also a very good coin, it has been down a lots so, large room to grow.
If you like higher risk, higher rewards, spend 1 ETH on a coin call Privcy and airdrop community coin, if you know the famous DeepOnion airdrop, you will know Privcy will be at DO level or even higher some day.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

if you have 3 eth you better just keep it first because the market for eth still looks weak, or you can invest it in the best coin,

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Well, if you are rally willing to put those all ETH coins into altcoins, I myself will divide it into some coins. First is choosing the coins from the top 20 altcoins on CMC likely EOS, ADA, and also Stellar. I will also list some promising coins with the great focus in the future such as SIA coin. Additionally, i will also spare some to invest in the legit ICO.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

If only for investment, just hold the ETH you have for a next few month and I think that is the best choice. Choosing another altcoin for invest is very risky.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

In my opinion dividing 3 eth into several altcoins is a good thing, if I have 3 ETH then I will be 1 ETH to buy IOTA, 1 ETH for invest ICO and 1 ETH hold, I'm sure this strategy will make money grow significantly.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

If i were you, i will hold my Ethereum for a while and wait for its value to increase once again and it will eventually happen before the end of this year. Im pretty confident. As of the moment, other alt coin's value are beginning to slowly increase, its only a matter of time until Bitcoin and Ethereum increases as well.

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

If only for investment, just hold the ETH you have for a next few month and I think that is the best choice. Choosing another altcoin for invest is very risky.
I think so too. Better hold the broadcast until the new year, if he returns to the same price, you will make  x5 ))

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: