Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 05:16:05 PM

Noo! Bounties and airdrop really helped me to pay my college and i'm very grateful abous this. I'm still 23 years old, bounties and airdrops really helping me. i've been doing this more than 3 years, since i joining this sector i never asked my dad money anymore.
But indeed for now there are so many people who don't get their payment in the bounty campaign. this is certainly very sad. I myself also participated in the bounty and had to experience a payment delay of up to 2 months. we as participants can only be patient when in that position. different from the airdrop which does it easily and doesn't take long

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 05:21:38 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

I think what you said is true, of the three things you mentioned, we can indeed make a lot of money from there, but these three things require ability, capital, and experience in their fields, then what if we don't have that? therefore people will prefer to do bounties and airdrops, while increasing knowledge about the world of crypto

fahmimajannat

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 05:48:28 PM

Yes its getting worse and worse.
Bounties and airdrops are not paying much that they have paid before.
And the market is now full of scammers. So its better to stay away and learn some new things and enrich your skills

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:54:40 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now

I think what you said is true, of the three things you mentioned, we can indeed make a lot of money from there, but these three things require ability, capital, and experience in their fields, then what if we don't have that? therefore people will prefer to do bounties and airdrops, while increasing knowledge about the world of crypto

I agree with your opinion, the three points mentioned by our friends above all that will generate a lot of money for someone who is good at it and needs capital to do it. but choosing to be a bounty hunter only requires a knowledge of how to choose a good project and conduct discussions according to the existing topic. if someone is following a signature project. isn't it like that ??

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:53:41 PM

Bro, you advise people to forget about airdrops and bounties but until now I see you are still joining the bounty and maybe out there you are still joining airdrops, so don't advise people to forget about bounties and airdrops if you haven't forgotten them yourself Cheesy
I will never forget both and will continue to join in both

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 09:13:47 AM

Bro, you advise people to forget about airdrops and bounties but until now I see you are still joining the bounty and maybe out there you are still joining airdrops, so don't advise people to forget about bounties and airdrops if you haven't forgotten them yourself Cheesy
I will never forget both and will continue to join in both
That's because there is no risk in bounty hunting, people with a lot of time could use that time to be productive, if the bounty fail, then it's alright for them, but if the bounty succeed, they'll get money from it. There are still a lot of project that are using bounty hunters to promote their project, so it will live as long as the crypto exist and the crowdsale as well.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:12:28 AM

indeed what you say is true but
1. Requires a lot of capital
2. Have special skills to develop the project and must also have a team
3. It is a must know about IT and only a small percentage of people can do it

so there is no other choice for those who can't do it other than joining the bounty

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:26:04 AM

The technique of getting cryptocurrency assets as you mentioned of course requires a high level of experience and knowledge, but over time if with a strong determination there will definitely be ways to get crypto assets like you mentioned.
The most important thing is to keep trying and do your best

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:29:03 AM

The biggest money-making slot in crypto space is to be

You are giving us advice to forget bounty and airdrop, and you are wearing a signature for a bounty program, hope you understand what that means? Last year, I got 2k Uni as airdrop now value at $62k, I got over 600 1inch tokens as airdrop this year and got SDT, yesterday, one of my student got $12K from airdrop of Forth governance token. We can't all stake our egg in one basket, division of labour is still the way to go.
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 11:10:15 AM

We can't all stake our egg in one basket, division of labour is still the way to go.
You are absolutely right. Most people do not have the knowledge needed to be a developer. So will they not get involved in cryptocurrency? If everyone is a developer, who will be the bounty hunter? People are involved in different activities according to their skills and knowledge. The same is true of cryptocurrency. People with little knowledge of technology participate in the bounty and I don't think it's unfair.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 11:47:38 AM

I think that all developers of the internet need to concentrate on crypto sphere, because it really good money and it all will have big future!

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 12:01:29 PM

Underestimating bounty hunters and airdroppers is wrong because these people made money from free and lucky enough huge money earnings too. I did earned good from bounties and airdrop that's why I still doing it up until now. There are ups and down through the process of this but it's all worth it especially good projects and good price for all the campaigns you joined with.

MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:39:17 PM

Why forget about airdrops? Just a month ago, one of them brought me $ 250. And they don't just lie on the road. Of course, not all airdrops pay, but they still pay. It takes me 2 minutes to register for one airdrop
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:20:08 PM

I think it depends on how each person makes money in the crypto space. Becoming a bounty hunter can still make money even though sometimes the bounty hunter earns less than a developer but being a bounty hunter is a lot of fun and the job is easy for everyone to do.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 03:45:09 PM

1. a developer

I didn;t get your point, but honestly speaking, what is you're already pointing out is all about bounty  Cheesy Bounty and Airdrop helps the developer to promote their project and in return they will give the participants their coin/token as a reward.
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 04:21:12 PM

Bounty and airdrops have helped me more than once in my life (nostalgia appeared, remembering 2017 - 2018) , I agree at the moment there are rarely good bounties with high payouts, but this job has grown into a hobby for me. I enjoy this job.   Wink Cheesy

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:07:44 PM

I think in the last couple of months the reputation with bounties has improved. It is noticeable, that bounty section is no longer being "uped" with strange and shady projects, managed by newbie or cooper member. I've also noticed a bunch of new bounties by reputed managers, and more often bounties with limited number of participants appear. All these factors signals that if a person participates in a bounty, he will no longer receive "bread crumbs" only.
This isn't true in the real sense of "truth". There are several littered accusations on thread about bounty hunters not getting paid for jobs done for bounties that got successfully concluded and listed on exchanges. These deceits still persist till this very moment, even as I type this. I stumbled on such a thread today here.

So, it's not true to say convincingly that scam projects don't exist any more. These projects still exist and it's very disheartening honestly that people derive pleasure in not keeping to an agreement earlier reached, especially when it has to do with bounty payments as these fraudulent devs and their teams do.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:33:18 PM

Bounty and airdrops have helped me more than once in my life (nostalgia appeared, remembering 2017 - 2018) , I agree at the moment there are rarely good bounties with high payouts, but this job has grown into a hobby for me. I enjoy this job.   Wink Cheesy
You are very wrong if you say that currently there are rarely good bounties with high pay, because the Sovryn bounty hunters get a lot of results from there, including on Amepay and Stobox, so before you say this it's a good idea to find out first even though you don't follow it.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 08:07:58 PM

I think that all developers of the internet need to concentrate on crypto sphere, because it really good money and it all will have big future!

You are right, but only in part, the cryptocurrency sphere really has a lot of money that any developer can earn, however, the usual IT sphere also brings huge profits to developers.
To understand how these incomes are commensurate with each other, it is enough to look at the statistics of incomes of crypto and ordinary developers.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:04:36 PM

1. a developer

For me, I still enjoy being a bounty hunter and airdrop because being a bounty hunter doesn't require too much skill and insight to be able to earn income in the crypto space. and it is true what you have said, but to be the one you mention requires good skills to be a professional. so the ability is normal so I am looking for an income that is in accordance with my current ability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: