Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:24:29 PM

Crypto is broad and the technology is challenging. Almost new concepts in term of usage and fine tuning of project to match with blockchain. What I mean is that there is no time frame to becoming pro because the more you learn the further you discover something you have not know. I have seen a lot of high profile and blockchain programmers brainstorming on how to understand a project that is using blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:27:28 PM

How long one succeds in becoming an expert depends entirely on the amount of time and interest invested, this is applicable to all affairs of life not only crypto. So if you want to be an expert, not just an expert but the best in what you do, then seek knowledge, invest your time and utmost interest and you will succeed.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 09:32:47 PM

Depends on what you want to be a pro, to get a high amount of money from crypto by trading, or you want to get as much coins as you can from joining bounties? Even if you want one or another or both you will need at least 3 years in my opinion to see how works and learn from mistakes, when to buy and when to sell.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

How long it takes to become a pro is up to you, how? How many hours can you spare to learn ? How much are you willing to invest in buying materials that will help you? So the time and effort you channels into the things that matters to you will show if you will be a pro or not. The amount of time depends on how fast and sharp you are, it could be a year or less. If you want a perfect portfolio go and learn first.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:10:18 PM

You being a pro especially in crypto doesnt depend on how long you are in but rather how much interest you invest in knowing all about crypto.
Your determination would determine how good you would become.
of course to be a pro you must understand and understand all the risks that are obtained in investing in crypto currencies and in my opinion to be a pro requires considerable confidence in these investments Wink

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:13:54 PM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

It's a lifetime learning actually but you can learn the basic as fast one year, by that time you could establish contacts and references from this field, cryptocurrency is very progressive you should not stop learning a new concept and new innovation.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:17:43 PM

Becoming a pro depends outrightly on each and every of us

Everyone learns differently either the hard way or the subtle way;

Some become pro by studying trades and crypto currency charts; some becomes pro after massive massive losses

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:36:35 PM

There are lot things to learn if you want to be a crypto consultant but if you continue to work hard and stay on this space then there is no doubt that you will achieve your goal. You may also find other opportunities while learning to be a pro and I salute OP for having a strong mindset to support crypto.

Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:42:59 PM

It took a very short time to become a professional, because I put all time and interest in crypto, especially when it comes to trading, I used hours on exchanges, learn how to trade on different exchange and in some months I became an expert.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

Duration does not really matter if you want to become a pro in understanding how the crypto ecosystem works and investing into cryptocurrencies. All that matters is discipline, knowledge and understanding to become a pro. These are the basic keys needed to be a pro in the crypto space..
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

i do not consider it a matter of time to be into the system to become a pr, however, time buys you the experience and exposure but if you want to become a profession in the business it is determined by the level of information about the space you have at your finger tips or the amount of knowledge you are exposed to

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:04:30 PM

For anything not only crypto currency. If you want to become professional their is no time limit. And have to learn all the time with time passed. The moment you stop learning you not become a pro anymore. In this ecosystem knowledge is very powerful most of the people come here and thought that they will be millionaire by night and start to invest without knowledge and most of them failed. Start to learn you will reach as many option as you never thought of. And may it take time maybe it not always study yourself and you would become a professional.

StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:27:20 PM

If you have real job i think that's is great you already one step ahead, you must to manage finances as much as possible. Maybe about 30% of your salary, using to invest in crypto, doing like that until 1 years, and hold it for yahh maybe 5 years, You will earn so many profits. This is great step. I think the key of crypto is invest and patience

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:34:13 PM

If you have real job i think that's is great you already one step ahead, you must to manage finances as much as possible. Maybe about 30% of your salary, using to invest in crypto, doing like that until 1 years, and hold it for yahh maybe 5 years, You will earn so many profits. This is great step. I think the key of crypto is invest and patience
this is a pretty good time and long enough for beginners, because it requires a long process to get Crypto results and it's not as easy as we imagine.
if we do it patiently, we will definitely get the results of the patience we have done so far.
do well and sincerely so you can run with a calm heart. investment or trade are all good choices if we can manage them.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:37:26 PM

A pro is someone who has mastered a line that he does. Learning sincerely, both in crypto history and news updates on crypto developments. If we understand the system that runs on the blockchain world, it will be easier for us to learn.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

I think to become a professional trader need at least 10 years of constant participation in crypto trading and regular work on yourself to increase knowledge about economics, finance, trading strategy and tactics. It's much easier to become participants of the copy-trade service and copy the deals of successful traders. Or use trade with a PAMM account.

BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:50:47 AM

It depends on you, it may take more time or vice versa less. I think the cryptocurrency consultant will be in demand in the coming years, but in order to get customers, you will have to prove your professional suitability. You might want to make disciples and to teach them free of investing in cryptocurrency and the creation of a balanced portfolio.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:51:22 AM

I think to become a professional trader need at least 10 years of constant participation in crypto trading and regular work on yourself to increase knowledge about economics, finance, trading strategy and tactics. It's much easier to become participants of the copy-trade service and copy the deals of successful traders. Or use trade with a PAMM account.

10 years is a long time and I can't wait to be a professional if I wait up to 10 years, I think 2 years is enough time to make us professionals, if we are not yet then we are not suitable to become trader, better leave this woork.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

The question is very vital, because you will try to make yourself a professional all your life, because you always come up with new possibilities for manipulating exchanges, this is a fair thing. I understand that today it is normal.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:45:15 PM

It is difficult to say how many years you will need to become a professional. Much depends on your desire to learn and on how trained you are. Look at how many different consultants have now appeared. You can also see videos of crypto bloggers on YouTube, there are a lot of them, and you can listen to what they are talking about. Perhaps you too will suit this type of activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: