Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:59:43 PM

Patience is virtue ,make sense at all that not all was taken easily,but if you have consideration you will be come,in cryptrocurrencies so much time you need to become a pro coz its hard than you think and you play it with your money so one more move it‘ll become gone.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:03:32 AM

If i will say, I am not sure anybody can lay claim on being a pro with time measurement, to me you become pro with experience in the cryptospace. Well sure, badging some certificates relevant to your dream can help but more than that, you need to work closely with those you respect and think are already pros in your crypto field. This I do too cos i'd like to be a pro too. But when the time comes, you begin to attract attention like never before, then you know that you are becoming a pro already... the Time frame? it depends on you

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:19:47 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.
Professional is a big word.  To become such you need a lot of time and knowledge.  At the same time, knowing everything is impossible.  You can understand this area and know how technology works and still not be an expert.  Read more and practice a lot.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:39:51 PM

You can not know it all, becoming a PRO is not one day job, you will have to put in a lot of interest and learn daily. You will get better with your experience, there will still always be something new to know.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:27:16 PM

The first step into achieving anything is to build the attitude of success first, this is because challenges will test you and they way you react matters.
Also, you have to know exactly what you want then you will know how to go about it. In the same way, going for the right knowledge or mentor as the case maybe matters too. And lastly, how long it will take you to be a pro depends on your learning rate, commitment and desire to achieve that aim or objective.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:08:32 PM

for crypto if you want to be the required time pro certainly not short it should even take years and often do research in my opinion because without it we will not be pro
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:13:26 PM

I never wanted to be a pro in this community.
All i want is a very wise and smart in cryptocurrency.
that is the best thing to have to be a successful in this field, coz even PRO fail.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:17:38 PM

To become a professional in any field it takes many years. But while talking about the market whether it be the stock, commodity or the crypto currency field the learning process will run till your death. This because these markets are very uncertain but if you have dedicated to this field it will take minimum of 5 years to just predict the price quite approximate but not exact.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:23:11 PM

To become a professional in any field it takes many years. But while talking about the market whether it be the stock, commodity or the crypto currency field the learning process will run till your death. This because these markets are very uncertain but if you have dedicated to this field it will take minimum of 5 years to just predict the price quite approximate but not exact.

To become a professional does not need many years. If you have a head on your shoulders. People who think well and deal with statistics can easily achieve success here. It's all about analyzing. If you conduct your detailed research on the project document. You can see the pattern. Study top experts, see their projects. Analyze the data.

Well, as well as good training is the hunt for projects. To understand how correct your guesses are. Then correct the knowledge.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:49:51 PM

It is a great idea because new people will always enter crypto world and they will definitely need a guard in one way or the other to effectively navigate and make independent decisions. I think think it will require that you learn enough yourself so basically, it all depends on what you know now and how fast you can learn other things.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:46:08 PM

Being a pro PR professional in Amy field does not necessarily take ages. It requires constant dedication and commitment to whatever one might be doing.
Crytpocurrency and block chain technology is very wide and with the advent not new discovered, it shows that there are still many more to discourage.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:57:12 PM

I am in crypto for more than 3 years and you know, I am not a pro. I think I need more time to become pro. At the same time I know a lot and try to find more info about crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:23:38 AM

How do people become pro? of course every one that goes through, from every experience that exists. It is impossible for someone to be a pro in a short time. If you continue to want to learn cryptocurrencies, of course, time to time will understand how someone can overcome the problems he faces. With that you can be better (pro).
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:35:23 AM

I am really interested in this question. And you might be surprised, but I came here not only for money, but on the first place I put the feeling that I can do something important. Cryptocurrency world is not a teaching, medicine or life guard area, but i am a strong believer that every person should do something important for him, his family and friends and for other people as well. So I am thinking of becoming some kind of cryptocurrency consultant or something like that. But I understand that in order to achieve this goal I need to have a perfect portfolio and to become a highly qualified professional myself. I am ready to hard work for years, but i want to know how much time will I need? One year is not enough but what about three or four years? Will it be enough? What do you think? Thank you very much and good luck with your business.

Hard to say how long to be a profesional trader or cryptocurrency because its depend on our self. If we learn from our experience and learn about technical strategy or fundamental analysis, it could be faster.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:41:35 AM

Hard to say how long to be a profesional trader or cryptocurrency because its depend on our self. If we learn from our experience and learn about technical strategy or fundamental analysis, it could be faster.
you are right, there is no measure of the right time. all depends on the ability and intention of learning from us. to be able to be a pro I think we have to study harder.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:57:53 AM

I think to be a professional trader, it takes mental and good knowledge, not based on the length of your trading, there are also people who spend 5 years to get consistent profits, and there are also those who are 2 years, it all depends on hard work from yourself
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:12:28 AM

It seems to me that there is no specific time for which you can become a professional trader.  Since each person has his own level of knowledge and desire.  Because it is very difficult to determine the specific number of years.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:39:10 AM

You being a pro especially in crypto doesnt depend on how long you are in but rather how much interest you invest in knowing all about crypto.
Your determination would determine how good you would become.

in crypto it is hard to be a professional all the time, as the trend changes, new methods of working with cryptocurrency appear and therefore you should always be aware of the market and analyze the market, in this case I think you will succeed

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:54:27 AM

You being a pro especially in crypto doesnt depend on how long you are in but rather how much interest you invest in knowing all about crypto.
Your determination would determine how good you would become.

in crypto it is hard to be a professional all the time, as the trend changes, new methods of working with cryptocurrency appear and therefore you should always be aware of the market and analyze the market, in this case I think you will succeed
nothing is impossible to become a pro. as long as we want to learn to deal with the market. we must be good at analyzing and controlling emotions. that's when we will become pro traders
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:58:41 AM

The more experience you get the more expert you become. So it is just the matter of acquiring experiences to get expertise in any field. But the problem is that it gets time to get experiences. To a conclusion, you will become pro cryptocurrency, when you get more experiences and spend time in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: