Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take to become a pro  (Read 14909 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:34:41 PM

I think that now everyone can decide for themselves when to become a professional in the cryptocurrency market.
If there is a desire, then I see no obstacles to gaining greatness in the cryptocurrency market in the context of its volatility.
The main thing is to set yourself a goal and achieve it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

Actually, this is one of the toughest question when you are quite long staying in the crypto field. Even those who are experts saying that they are not still a pro because they didn't know all and they know just a little. For me, if you do understand blockchain and its branches you that is the time when you can call your self a professional.
in fact everyone has their own standards in interpreting the word pro, and in my personal opinion the word PRO is not something that always wins but is already great enough in analyzing the market and also doing trade and investment although sometimes it still fails and from what I know spend about 2 to 3 years to get it.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

The questions should be: How long does it take to get enough experience in order to become a pro trader / investor?
And, how much does it cost to become a pro from real-trading/ investing lessons?
Together, two things will combine and help traders, investors matured over time with their wins/ loses from their real tradings/ invesments.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:11:10 PM

A trader is not a job, it is life itself, love. If you do not get high from this, and plan to study for a long time - I'm afraid You will be hard. Because if you take yourself very seriously, You will quickly destroy yourself. You try, and if you like, then start playing, in confidence in the space. Now only joy can attract money..

DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:13:21 PM

Becoming a "pro" seems very relative to me, because even those who engage in this speculative activity as a means of life will always be susceptible to making mistakes like any other trader, and at the same time there are traders who, even without having a professional career or formal studies on trading, have much better and more consistent results than other so called professionals.

I think it's all about attitude, work and discipline, no matter how much time you spend in achieving the goals you have set for yourself in this business.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:22:23 PM

Becoming a professional in the cryptocurrency market is not very easy to become.
It seems to me that we need very deep understanding of the structure of the market as well as a lot of luck.
Maybe a combination of these factors will help you achieve the desired success and make a good profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:27:25 PM

We have our own talents or expertise and all of them need a process to become professional, because we know the world of Crypto is a digital currency technology and it is not easy to master all aspects in it. To be a professional actually depends on you in trying or seriously to find more knowledge and not easily emotional. Until now, I hope we can all continue to learn and not give up easily.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:31:39 PM

I think that there is no limit of time, as you always learn something new in crypto world. Anyway, it depends on how fast you learn
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:39:19 PM

All people are different, each of us has different mental qualities. Someone learns very quickly, and for someone it takes a lot of time to learn a simple thing.
However, to learn and acquire skills in any case necessary. This is the only way you can master cryptocurrencies and start earning and benefiting the crypto community.

ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:25:13 PM

cryptocurrency, this is not a completely separate direction. someone already knows how to trade. someone can write articles, someone has a video, someone is well versed in advertising in social networks. All this is in demand in cryptocurrency.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:35:54 PM

You dont have to waste a lot of tine to become pro,to be a professional in cryptocurrency you study first the risk that wyou may encounter and the positive sides you can make.So much risk to take at first but if you study it you can avoid it,Just read and read don't be afraid to make mistakes it will lead us to successful journey in cryptocurrency it is the best lesson we have here.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

I think at minimum half a year, and that's for those who learn things easily. Learning crypto cryptocurrency can't be to hard since you want to dedicate all your time and effort to it, just learn from those who have make it through crypto and those who failed include those who are still struggling, learn all they dealt with and you have 80% of your answers.
Do you also noticed that only those who make it are pro, so at first try to be successful in crypto
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:39:41 PM

You will never know all things about anything. You only try and try and try to learn and learning is never ending process. What you learn is just measured in degree. So the same way, you can never know everything about cryptocurrency. But you can get only some degree of it, and your process of learning about it continues. After one months of your involvement in it, you can get some knowledge, and its degree will increase after two months. The process continues as long as you want to know about cryptocurrency.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:20:56 PM

Being a professional means always evolving, do you think that there is a level where you will not learn anything? No, it is not so, if you really do it and come to the fact that today you are constantly learning and already know more than many, then you are already a successful person.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:33:36 PM

It varies from person to person.  u better have a good way to learn. First of all, u should study the posts of Nakamoto. u need to learn the basics of encryption. If u work hard enough,  u may only need half a year. If u are a genius, it may be a month, or less.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:21:57 PM

Many people who say to be pro certainly do have to learn, that is very true. Because with that, every step you pass is certainly a very important learner. If you experience errors in this kripot, it's certainly not sad. With that experience, it can make you even better in the future.

Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:26:59 PM

To summarise it all for you becoming a pro really involves hardwork and this is not to scare you but to prepare you for the things ahead. You need to speciify which area you would want to be a pro because the crypto industry is very big then you can inquire about how long it would take  if you get someone to teach you the rudiments of your chosen field within the  crypto industry.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:53:32 PM

there are no people who consider themselves pro, it's just that the person is more active and diligent in learning and learning what is needed by each person is different, maybe there is one that takes 1 year and is considered pro or vice versa, essentially anyone can become a pro as long as it is active and likes to try challenges

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:05:00 PM

Everything depends on you and your skills, because it can take 20 days for you to learn the whole industry or it can take you five years. We are all different, and I would just recommend you to start learning.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

This is a complex issue, it all depends not only on knowledge, but also on patience, endurance, and many other factors. Some people are doing very good in a year, and somebody will be still learning in 5 years. For example, i doubt that once I will name myself pro, every day I learn something new. Well, also you need a little luck, which I wish you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: