Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which season is ETH now?  (Read 841 times)
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

The same questions over and over again, it would actually be better if you looked for an existing thread and read through before asking questions based on the new info you've gathered.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Now eth just on sideway phase, its trying to break the resistance on $300. If it already breaked out, easy for eth to reach $500, I think if this month eth can break the resistance, I believe that end of this year can reach at least $500.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
It's now the end of 2018, and I hope ETH's price will be as high as last year's.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

The market has been in a global uptrend for 3 years. So do not be surprised that now everything falls. This is a correction against the background of global growth. No further. We will still see the green market with great prices. And make their own. Don't panic friends
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Welcome to the crypto world where things happen unexpected, eth is a great project which I think have every capacity to grow beyond $1000 when its bull time comes ,so don't be afraid just hold if you have some bags or buy more if you don't or even have cause it will surely surpase the ATH it was when it moon, we are currently in general bear market so all coin are in down time not only eth.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

many say all the coins will pump after the next year, because everyone proves that, but I myself am a little hesitant. but that assumption continues to spread to the bottom (bounty hunter) to date. and everyone is waiting for those days.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Ethereum is at its recovery stage.Those who were trying to earn a quick buck should invest on ethereum because the price will keep on increasing  in the upcoming weeks. Although the recovery will not be that high, it is better than nothing or decrease in price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Now is not such a great time when cryptocurrencies have reached their boom. I think that Ethereum will be able to grow significantly closer to 2019, but such growth as it was last year is very unlikely or hard to achieve. I don't think we'll be able to watch it soon.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Now is not such a great time when cryptocurrencies have reached their boom. I think that Ethereum will be able to grow significantly closer to 2019, but such growth as it was last year is very unlikely or hard to achieve. I don't think we'll be able to watch it soon.

I'm not encourages people but for me this is a good opportunity for buying ethereum in a cheap price. There's a lot of prediction about the price of ethereum, the other said it will go to 50$ and some of them 1000$ but for me it doesn't matter if how will be the price of it, only I know it will be more stronger than other.
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

I think the growth of Ethereum may begin in a few days in case of successful application of Constantinople, we are waiting:)
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Ethereum is on a really bad bearish trend. I know that this cannot be the end of the coin, there's certainty that the coin will rise above its present challenges and will bounce back in due time. How much growth it will experience in the next couple of months, no one knows for a fact, but there definitely will be some growth.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
in my opi ion ethereum will be getter with some timw and i believe taht we will see it growingnstrongwr and stronger

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

Now the most advantageous position with ethereum is to hold it. Because it is not clear how long it will take to restore and grow.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Ethereum is on a really bad bearish trend. I know that this cannot be the end of the coin, there's certainty that the coin will rise above its present challenges and will bounce back in due time. How much growth it will experience in the next couple of months, no one knows for a fact, but there definitely will be some growth.
ethereum is one of the strongest and the most stanle cryptocurrency that i know if i may say so anout crjptocurrency world at all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Now it is the best time for ethereum to be kept right where it is. It is better to hold it instead of selling it. For sure it will come a better time but for now don't sell it
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

I also still believe in crypto currencies and in ETH. I think ETH is the greatest altcoin that is too undervalued at the moment. One day it will bounce back, achieve the new price records and will be at the top of crypto currencies market.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

I also still believe in crypto currencies and in ETH. I think ETH is the greatest altcoin that is too undervalued at the moment. One day it will bounce back, achieve the new price records and will be at the top of crypto currencies market.
It may not be the greatest altcoin but at least it is the most used in terms of preferable smart contract platform basically for its first mover’s advantage, and also like the second to bitcoin in market capitalization. The market has really bottomed enough and has shown signs lately of a possible reversal and at this price, I really would not be taking any chances not to want to invest for the long term actually.

It is more like an opportunity, which you either miss it or you use it to your own advantage. It has been like this from the start and only those who end up picking the dropped knife are always the ones to enjoy the potential gain in the long run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:08:13 AM

ethereum is one of the strongest and the most stanle cryptocurrency that i know if i may say so anout crjptocurrency world at all
It could be said indeed at this time of the season, many of the Ethereum ICO that uses the given token as the Ethereum into wages. with many who follow the increasingly reproduce ICO collection on the Ethereum which made it so popular and has many more advantages.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

Ethereum is clearly in a bear season, there is no doubt about that. After the crash in the price of the coin it seems that the price of the coin then corrected but it only ended up doing so at a low price which puts it into a bear season. Can't say I am surprised though, I have been expecting this as it happens with coins which grow tremendously like ethereum did
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

In my opinion 170 dollar is the lowest price tag for ethereum and i think 200 dollar value is also the bottom. Maybe whales dump it 1 or 2 times more to 170 with creating unreal fuds but i believe that is the really good opportunity for ethereum. We need to accumulate more and more . You know january eth hit 1500 dolar price tag. So why not again.. that is clear we will see more than 1500 dolar in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: