Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which season is ETH now?  (Read 841 times)
niky (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

Actually lot of similar question on this board. You can discuss on existing thread rethar than make a new topic. Or you could use search button before posting. By the way, I think still we are in buy zone for eth. If you see previous record than I think current price is lower in this year. So it's time to buy. But invest what you affords loss. No one can say about crypto future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Ethereum is facing some challenges now, and I have to give my opinion about it, I think it is in a season where it needs to balance itself, and get back on its feet. This is the season where its supporters and investors need to stand by it, and hodl the coin. Challenging times, but will be worth it at the end.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

According to me, it is impossible to reach $1000 again this year, not even sure next year. First of all, Ethereum has a history at rising less than Bitcoin in general. I believe it was near $1500 at the start of the year, but the collapse has been too harsh for it to recover. Second thing to consider, the quantity of Ethereum is higher than the quantity of Bitcoin, which in my opinion limits the rise in the price (again if you compare it to Bitcoin).
I would not invest in Ethereum right now, unless it is with pocket money. Too much risk.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

ETH is falling and stagnant in common, I can't find any positive changes in its current life so my trading on it is finished. I am going to hold it for the better time.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I hope ETH is on bottom now because it's #2 crypto project and there are many great devs are working on Ethereum 2.0. So I can recommend to buy more ETH while it's cheap now. I believe ETH under $200 is cheap and I filled my bags.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

I didn't use the whole capacity of ethereum because when we say the whole capacity it means you invested, you trade, you hold and use all offers benefits of this project.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

I hope ETH is on bottom now because it's #2 crypto project and there are many great devs are working on Ethereum 2.0. So I can recommend to buy more ETH while it's cheap now. I believe ETH under $200 is cheap and I filled my bags.
I recently saw that Ripple passed Ethereum actually, even though I don't believe Ripple has high chances to keep this position, we never know in this unpredictable market, could surprise us again this year.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Eth is now currently falling but I guess that it will not stay that way and might find its way in going up any time now. So, it will be so much better if we find time to buy this coin. This coin is one of the promising one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.

Yes that's true Ethereum is below $50 dollars back in 2015 and I have been Bought Ethereum at $2 dollars and Sell it at $14 dollars and I think this is one of my Biggest mistake in Crypto decision because i'm a newbie at that time and Hodling is not in my agenda back then. But it change now regarding the season as we know that the main cause of Ethereum price dump is due to massive selling from Whale hodlers. I think those $1000 dollars speculation its not possible this year.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Your knowledge is good enough for Ethereum, Ethereum is currently declining but in my opinion Ethereum will rise and recover. I am sure Ethereum prices will rise at the end of this year.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

I am truly an Ethereum optimist and I do believe that Ethereum will survive in the long run and have a much higher price in the future.
I am not so accurate with the speculation and I guess nobody is but it I am sure that ether will keep its price high in the long term.
I did find it weird to see Vitalik saying negative things about Ethereum yet I believe in him and the Ethereum platform.
I am sure Vitalik what is necessary to keep the platform developed and running.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

I think at this time I still can't confirm when ETH will jump. At present the ETH price is still in the $ 225 price range. I just hope for now that the ETH is not reduced below $ 200, because it looks sad for the ETH holders. Believe that this is like autumn, I hope it will arrive in a green spring.
 KEEP THE SPIRIT!!
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

In my opinion, it’s an optimal time for buying Ethereum. You can certainly wait a small correction and buy at a price of 160-180$ for 1 ether. Vitalik Buterin is preparing a great update of the platform, and I think that the price can be strong. We all remember the beginning of 2017when the Ethereum cost 10$ has escalated to 200-300$ within 2-3 months. In general, my opinion is following: if you want to earn you need to keep.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

During the las days ETH seems to be increasing again and it is a positive sign. I didn't work with ETH last time because it was not so strong and raising in price.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

ETH was around $20 last 2016 and I didn't took the chance of buying when it was there.

Can't say what season where are we right now but there's clarity on my point of view and that is we are still in the bear market. And if you aim to see ETH @$1000 for this year, no can guarantee you that its possible. You saw its downfall and high's as well while waiting for that uplifting season, buy more of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

I think in a stabilization process until the next ascent of Ethereum. Now it seems right to expect the real price rise.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

I like Ethereum as a cryptocurrency. But I am not completely sure that it will be able to grow quickly as well as last year, as the market at the moment is quite different. I think that now is the perfect season to shop and wait for positive changes
hoangkieu

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Ethereum will return to its highest point ever if it is not die suddenly. But EThereum dies is thing which almost can not happen. So, let's wait the recovering season of Ethereum in forthcoming time, but not at this year.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

it's impossible for eth to reach $1000 again before eth fixes some of the problems or complaints that occur at this time. indeed eth is still a favorite of many ico and investors are still loyal to continue to hold eth, but this is not a fundamental reason for eth to reach ATH again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: