Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Set a goal for yourself  (Read 344 times)
niky (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:00 PM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

It is good to set goal and any serious goal should be time specific but how will you set goal for something that you don't have power to control

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Others that I've met online doesn't have any goals of being into crypto. They are only into profit which is basic for everyone but they are in a hurry. They don't understand that the more you hurry, the more losses that you can come up with. Setting up a goal the thing that one should do and while you can set for yourself, do it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Having a goal is very vital in this market. Setting good target is also good as well. This would make you have a goal towards what you want to achieve in any industry you are
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

Yes, i think you are right and that his is a very good advice. I als think it is important to be patient and stick to your goals. And at last but not at least; enjoy the ride!
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

crypto for me is an asset that will continue to grow every year with the number of users who will continue to grow as well
crypto is a simpler financial solution than the system provided by banks
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Having a goal is very vital in this market. Setting good target is also good as well. This would make you have a goal towards what you want to achieve in any industry you are
In a falling market is difficult to set goals, then you need to think through your steps, have consistency, it is desirable to know the theoretical information. It may take a long time to wait for the result.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:59 PM

I agree with you on this matter, especially in the basic way to trade crypto. Need and also important when someone has a plan or goal, must have a clear goal or target. It aims to focus more on one point where someone will achieve the plan itself. And reading the condition situation is the part which is the second step after focusing on the main plan.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I think that setting goals is the right decision because not having a goal you won't be able to achieve your goal. To my mind, it is better to buy coins and sell them until the end of the year
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

You right but sometimes not as planned, Ex : We buy now because we think this is the best time for buy, and about 5 days later we want sell it for profits, but after 5 days the price is drop, No one we can do. I think crypto not just a plan, but the most important is patient, we must can control emotions. If we do that, i think we will succes in crypto world
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

Crypto is a very good business that can highly profit whoever participate in it with sets goals and determination. It is when you set goals for yourself that you will be able to know when to hold and when to sell. Don't just do crypto with no target of making wholesome profit. I have realized that it those who set goals that will keep moving  even when the road is rough. Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
and in fact many new members in this forum are only focused on seeking profits such as participating in a bounty
they just focus on that and don't want to learn really really about crypto and in the end they can't develop
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

In any activity it is necessary to think over accurately the steps and result to what as a result you want to come. I agree with you. Without a good strategy will not succeed.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

Obviously a goal has to be set
It’s make work worthwhile and it teaches you to motivate yourself in courage strength and patience
Always work hard
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Set a goal and follow a strategy. I think these are key words for any newcomer who wants to start their adventure in the cryptocurrency world, without them, you'll just have nothing to work towards to.

Set goals that will discipline you in your crypto activities and ginger you toward success in it.
It's also important to know now to manage yourself in that road towards success. For starters, preparing yourself for certain situations by getting to know how the crypto market works, it's also important to not give in to emotions when things go south or when things look too good to be true. I've seen many newbies give in to FOMO when prices go up, and also newbies dumping their coins whenever prices go down for a brief moment, so preparing yourself on a emotional level before jumping into the market will be key in the long run.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

I am pretty sure most people have the same goal and that is to make as much profit as possible.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Yes, the goal is the main tool that we must have. All our activities should have a meaning, some final result. In order to make money on cryptocurrency you need to have a certain strategy and be ready for possible failures and losses. With patience, perseverance and purpose, you are sure to achieve everything you want.

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

I too agree, that crypto is very good business and has far good potential too. It's not just that you have to be only goal specific, for hold and sell, but also selection of crypto project has to be very specific which are having good future prospect and could survive in long run, cause not every crypto is going to survive that long.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Yup, that was the hardest part. Just like when we were child. The dreams when childhood and present are very different. Here we can see that what we want year after year is very dynamic.

Most people right now more prefer to monthly profit. The profit must be bigger than our spending.
Since crypto also bring high risk, they use it just for short profit time.

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

and in fact many new members in this forum are only focused on seeking profits such as participating in a bounty
they just focus on that and don't want to learn really really about crypto and in the end they can't develop

I actually started learning and researching on the Blockchain when I venture into Bounty Article writing. So in a way, bounties have made me know more about Crypto.
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

I think that setting goals is the right decision because not having a goal you won't be able to achieve your goal. To my mind, it is better to buy coins and sell them until the end of the year

Yes I agree, last year I had my modest goal: plus 25% more monthly to my assets without investing, just with trading. And it worked very well but you all sure remember the crypto market last year!
This year i even can't set my cleal goals besauce the market looks like quite confusing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: