Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:26:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Ask "Time To Buy" "HOLD or SELL" "Right time to entry"  (Read 695 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Token goes down. Wait or sell?
Hold or sell ?
What is the best time to enter the market ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

We all know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and then also a part of investment so the valuation of bitcoin is subject to market risk and varies according to market demand and supply and as we all know that the valuation of bitcoin is sky high in the last December’s month and then with the beginning of this year, started deflating so the present condition of bitcoin is not that good, this is the time either to buy more coin if you have money and if you don’t then simply hold and wait for the next pump.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

The magic behind the success of every rich person in cryptocurrency world is to know how to hodl, You might need to tell this over and over until they listen. Hodling is all it takes to have something here.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

What you said  is absolutely true and i keep saying the market is cyclical. Every time is a good time to buy. You just need to have have a fair knowledge so make good decisions after you enter the market.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

What you said  is absolutely true and i keep saying the market is cyclical. Every time is a good time to buy. You just need to have have a fair knowledge so make good decisions after you enter the market.
But not everyone have it, maybe that is why some people in here keep ask what to do to their assets and ask everyone's opinion. I think it is better to do that than we wrong to pick decision and make loss to our assets.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Well,  we all know the volatility nature of cryptocurrency and there has been a number of questions like these raised. I believe it depends on the knowledge gained by the individual because we are all not the same.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

I really don't know why people asking these questions?
Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?
I mean, it is a decision of person when to enter the market. No specific time will tell you to buy or sell, it is your strategy. You must learn the market. You must create your own decision.

How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?
You want to get merit? Create quality post that is good to the eye of everybody. Don't create off topic post. Your post must have a sense. That way, you can acquire merit.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

There are plenty of these kind of questions that people ask about bitcoin. Such questions as when to invest, when to sell, whether to hold are very not necessary because you will never get any answer. By the time you understand bitcoin better, you will realize that you can do this at at time.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

Regarding for the right time entering in cryptocurrency i agree with you any time will comes in, even the price is dump or higher the importance is people before investing in crypto they understand well all about the risk investing in crypto.

And 'well' some thread question is almost the same answer nobody can give straight advice from the op of the thread specially if the topic is all about the market when goes into.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

You're right. You don't need to ask when is the right time as long as you have money to make capital investment you can buy anytime you want. You don't need to ask if you have enough understanding about cryptocurrency.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

I always feel some way when I see people asking about when to sell or when to HODL or buy from exchanges. There is no right time as to when to buy, sell or HODL. Anytime you think is favourable for you is a selling time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:04 PM

Right time could be yesterday, now or tomorrow. If you plan to Buy, someone out there is willing to sell at your desired price. If you plan to Sell, someone out there is willing to Buy at your price. Just look at what happened last December 2017.Who would have thought that $19,500 will be the all time high, but during that time there are people out there who bought at $19,500.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

the most interesting thing is that the one who generated the first block of bitcoin, has faith in the value of this technology)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

Time to buy?
Hold or sell ?

I think we all are aware with this volatile nature of bitcoin and this is the reason for the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and I have been told this thing since when I was a newbie and I was told to remember this thing till I invest into bitcoin, so we all know that the valuation of bitcoin was sky high in the last December’s month and then started deflating in the beginning of this year so till now it is deflated so this is the right time to invest into bitcoin, if you have not invested yet and for those who already owning bitcoin, this is the time to hold and wait for the next pump.
Sanaga

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

yeah its true because there is no right and better time in crypto market no one can justify market there may be ups and downs day by day.
so its all about yours thinking. be smart
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Of course it does not have a definite answer because the market continues to change both up and down. Better than that, we ourselves have understanding about crypto so that we can take advantage of price changes as an opportunity to make a profit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Yes there is no time to hold or sell because prices are not fixed at all. Yesterday bitcoin was about 4400 USD i thought it get higher again but today it has again gone to 4000 USD. That does not make any sense to make any prediction..
But if you really concern about ICO tokens than I would prefer sell it because i don't find ICO tokens any future because of bitcoin dominance.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Could you learn not to quote whole OP every time you answer the thread? It's stupid and annoying to other people!

There's a very short and easy way to know when to buy and sell a token. It's called the average. When the price is much below a yearly average it's usually a good time to buy. When it's above its a safe sell. The only way you can lose by doing that is when the token is dying and going to 0.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

The issues with many people is that they don't learn what they need to learn.  They just soley rely on others to do things for them and give them assurance on what to do.  But they  forgot that they wont be responsible for the occurrence or result either good or bad.  The fact is to do your research and decide when to buy,  sell or hodl. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ravenangel

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Yeah I don't think much about you being new to the forum either as you already know about the merit system, I didn't even pay attention to that the first month I was here, but it's true that many people want to make decisions based on opinions, when in fact they're the ones who have to do their own research, since every situation is different.

Bitcoin to the moon
btcluisdiki

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

Yes, I would have to agree that there are many questions that are recurring in this forum as what OP had mentioned. In my understanding, people asking such questions are those new to the forum and just wanted to make a survey instead of doing their own research. The longer people that are partcipating in this forum would somehow understand how the crypto market works in coneection to the daily market trend. Buying cryptos depends in your instinct and analysis with respect to the current trend and most likely the best time would be during bearish market and sell when it pumps and don't hold too long.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: