Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Ask "Time To Buy" "HOLD or SELL" "Right time to entry"  (Read 693 times)
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Yeah, I also get annoyed with people asking these questions. These are really relative questions that no one can really answer right. What people can give you for these questions are mere speculations and opinions. At the end of the day, it's still you who will decide which way to go in this crypto space, whether you will buy, sell or hodl. Why not study the market on your own and rely on your intuitive feeling, experiences, knowledge, together with all the useful tools that are available in the market, so that you'll not blame anyone if you fail or you'll owe no one when you succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

In my opinion something discussion will be increased Cryptocurrency market situation.i think so Cryptocurrency market not easy understanding so it is very difficult for me.so every moment we need to knowledge and experience in the Cryptocurrency market.any topic can be inputs good think with our mind.but almost I have said that don't created same one topic Second time again.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

You're right. No one will tell you the right time to invest. This you have to define yourself. Over time, you will be able to listen to your intuition and act as she says. It will come with experience.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

In my opinion something discussion will be increased Cryptocurrency market situation.i think so Cryptocurrency market not easy understanding so it is very difficult for me.so every moment we need to knowledge and experience in the Cryptocurrency market.any topic can be inputs good think with our mind.but almost I have said that don't created same one topic Second time again.

There is a concept of relativity and it has existed for a long time. It is that kind of love reading material about bitcoin, the blockchain or any other object or phenomenon, each person has only two options: he love cometo learn and take something useful, or just silly read it and leave a blank on. It's simple.

Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

I believe that if you believe in the long term cryptocurrency, it is always worth buying

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

Hello my name is Mobasher , This is my first post at Bitcointalk.org . I am new on this crypto planet . And searched google "The Best Forum for Cryto currency" and guess what found this awesome place. After entering my first board was "Bitcoin Discussion" ,  There i saw some repeatative questions and answers. Yes i am a newbie. But i have average knowledge about the market environment.

But i found some questions here like - (I am not saying these are too silly questions to ask)

Time to buy?
Token goes down. Wait or sell?
Hold or sell ?
What is the best time to enter the market ?

I think these questions got no real answers. If there is any regulated answer it has to be dependent on that situation. There is no exact time to enter market. No body could say this is the best time to enter the market. Yes you could gather information all around and detect the future by analyzing the token's characteristics. It is never past the point where it is possible to put effort and capital into cryptocurrency, in light of the fact that everybody comprehends that the development of cryptocurrency is inescapable. It is a long process.

Actually we all have knowledge about the market. But for mental stability and satisfaction we use these terms. To get releif .

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE HEAR WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

After opening account i could not post here , i don't know why ? (May be the server was down) People stills fighting for Merit in the Meta thread i saw. How to get merits guys ? Can anyone help me ?

That is quite correct. And this serves a lesson to all the people here inside the crypto space to do some research for themselves and find a way to get their answers.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

I agree with you. There is no specific time to buy. You can invest when you have the opportunity to do so. But still there is a certain rule regarding the time of purchase of cryptocurrency. It sounds like this: do not buy a coin when it is at its peak. You have to be careful with that.
Once you entry in bitcoin or in the world of cryptocurrencies you can simply that its the right time. Anytime you are free to buy and invest in bitcoin so basically there will no exact time what time you will invest or buy.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

A lot of people are trying to time the crypto market as well as the stock market.  History has shown that it is a foolish thing to do and the majority of people are better off by just holding.  Most daytraders end up losing money and you are competing with the best of the best. This whole thing is a zero sum game and for you to win someone has to lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: