Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action  (Read 19553 times)
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:54:15 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Not true, a lot of news is not fake. Professional traders often follow the news before making a decision to sell or buy. News has a big impact on the crypto market. News helps us understand the general psychology of investors. As I think, you must acquire skills in analyzing and tracking price action to start a transaction.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

I believe that fundamental analysis is still important. It happens that the market goes against the news, but it happens that the news is very helpful. If this concerns some individual coin, then I think that the fundamental analysis can help.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:34:05 PM

some of the experiences from trading that I experienced following the news were sometimes very helpful in analyzing the trade that I did. but I have to be sure that the news can be accounted for and from trusted sources.
That's why you should research, don't follow every prediction around you. news is important to know because it also affects the market, but for daytrade focus more on price movements on the chart, you must know the strategies for reading and predicting

Yes I agreed, not all given in the news are true and correct. Most of it actually was just a form of hype only, to get the attention of the community here, always remember that depend your skills on the actual trade market mate. And besides, all of the prediction by many here are just an speculation only.
That is why i don't trust anyone, because almost all of us is same, speculator only. And if they promote a coin, it means they want profit from that coin. News can actually be something that make us decide what should we do next.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:10:56 PM

It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

I agree. Although the news can be very useful, I consider it as an indirect or outside source of information when it comes to trading. It's still best to consider the trading platforms itself and see how the coins are moving than listening or considering other sources. It can help one gain an insight of how the coins will go or somewhat a forecast but not the actual movement because you can always consider how the prices change for that. But, then again, in this market, it's better to be equipped and consider everything altogether than just one thing.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:50:13 PM

Now adays I don't think we have trades who can stood up to do analysis them self most just depend on the FA aspects and let's say most don't even trade them self they give it out for someone to do it which is definitely not a welcomed idea in my end

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:59:07 PM

Well if a big hack happens and you know 200k coins are lost you also know that 200k coins will eventually get dumped after they get washed which can mean a good bit in the price as previous happens.

However bitcoin is still a good investment, if you are patient you can be sure that in few years you made a good cut on your money just by leaving it there, atleast if we look at what happend since it has value till now.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:57:17 AM

Well that is the problem of most of us,
We always buy the news and get FUD and FOMO.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:17:21 AM

some of the experiences from trading that I experienced following the news were sometimes very helpful in analyzing the trade that I did. but I have to be sure that the news can be accounted for and from trusted sources.
That's why you should research, don't follow every prediction around you. news is important to know because it also affects the market, but for daytrade focus more on price movements on the chart, you must know the strategies for reading and predicting

Yes I agreed, not all given in the news are true and correct. Most of it actually was just a form of hype only, to get the attention of the community here, always remember that depend your skills on the actual trade market mate. And besides, all of the prediction by many here are just an speculation only.

I think we need to trade with both News and the technical analysis. We cannot just ignore the news in bitcoin world. I have been in this trading for almost two years and i have seen that many coins move according to the news. 

How often do we see that altcoins prices moves with respect to news like whenever we have a Mainnet / testnet / Hardfork news , the price of the coins pumps and after the event the price dumps.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

- Well, sometimes buying based on news, it can be a correct action but sometimes it can also be a mistake, and the problem of most traders is that they cannot manage their emotions and skills are limited, more accurate, they have no combination of news and skill analysis. Some just rely on news and make decisions, some rely solely on price analysis, use tools to make decisions, while the most necessary thing they don't usually do is combine those things together, they never realize that every element has certain effects on the market, they cannot ignore those things

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:03:48 AM

- Well, sometimes buying based on news, it can be a correct action but sometimes it can also be a mistake, and the problem of most traders is that they cannot manage their emotions and skills are limited, more accurate, they have no combination of news and skill analysis. Some just rely on news and make decisions, some rely solely on price analysis, use tools to make decisions, while the most necessary thing they don't usually do is combine those things together, they never realize that every element has certain effects on the market, they cannot ignore those things

Actually, we can gather those things and create a certain decision base of what we've got. But the most important is we do our own market analysis not just relying of somewhat.
When it comes into trading, planning is very important and we apply our strategies which we feel that is very effective  for the current situation. But somehow changes may occurs and that is very challenging.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:23:06 PM

- Well, sometimes buying based on news, it can be a correct action but sometimes it can also be a mistake, and the problem of most traders is that they cannot manage their emotions and skills are limited, more accurate, they have no combination of news and skill analysis. Some just rely on news and make decisions, some rely solely on price analysis, use tools to make decisions, while the most necessary thing they don't usually do is combine those things together, they never realize that every element has certain effects on the market, they cannot ignore those things.
Trading is not easy, it's not gambling, thus treat it with professional attitude. Do research, stay up-to-date, and be informed. If you do your analysis well, create a list of sources which you consult before making a trade and follow strictly every aspect of their pieces of advise. Mistakes are part of success and progress, make it a habit to constantly analyze every mistake. In this way, it will help you grow and become a good trader.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:33:08 PM

I believe that fundamental analysis is still important. It happens that the market goes against the news, but it happens that the news is very helpful. If this concerns some individual coin, then I think that the fundamental analysis can help.

One of the aspect that it helps is when it goes someone's direction while you are already losing, by that it can help you come off the loses as quick as possible. Again, news is fast to make money.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

One of the aspect that it helps is when it goes someone's direction while you are already losing, by that it can help you come off the loses as quick as possible. Again, news is fast to make money.
Not for me it is not good to listen everyone as not everyone is experience and not everyone is your well wisher so better make your own research and then try to invest for price low, when market is at red you can invest and you can sell when market is at green, be careful bad news often spread by scammers and whales so don’t listen anyone but your own analization.
hipSter

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

Of course you can don't use news for your trading system. But don't think that using it can't lead to profits. Actually I think that it's pretty good indicator, it shows the behavior of the market.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:14:10 PM

not all news can drive the price of a coin. The institutional partnership is what most project are working which has not being that impactful. Binance is the only partnership or listing that is reliable, what a midas exchange touch? They have been involved in most successful projects and profitable token in recent weeks . 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:14:30 AM

I agree, someone who conducts daily trading, of course they cannot be influenced by the news, they are only focused on reading market charts in order to be able to benefit and be able to take the right actions when making sales

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:44:23 AM

sometimes there are news that is ridiculous, for me it's just necessary to keep it up and follow the rules really we know it. at the moment it is difficult to trade even at the market price it is difficult to follow because so far many ICOs have zero value and no exchanger, so wait for the price rises again.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:03:49 AM

There is some serious FOMO with news that most traders even experienced ones can just seem to ignore so they just give in to save some funding i think the thing here is just to know which kind of news to follow

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:20:02 AM

I agree, someone who conducts daily trading, of course they cannot be influenced by the news, they are only focused on reading market charts in order to be able to benefit and be able to take the right actions when making sales

market charts wont guide you all the time . sometimes they help you to go on wrong directions  , resulting for you to loose instead of wining your trades  . same as on the news  , not all news are legit but even if the news was good that does not also mean that the price can improve afterwards  . dont forget that the crypto market is full of manipulators  and they will make a bull trap just to earn from inoscent people  .
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:45:42 AM

market charts wont guide you all the time . sometimes they help you to go on wrong directions  , resulting for you to loose instead of wining your trades  . same as on the news  , not all news are legit but even if the news was good that does not also mean that the price can improve afterwards  . dont forget that the crypto market is full of manipulators  and they will make a bull trap just to earn from inoscent people  .

Yes, we need to be very careful with the market situations because we don't know when the prices will increase and when the prices will drop. Only a few potential coins will increase their prices along the good news from their developments. Sometimes charts will not give us a good profit just for our assumption we have to go through with the charts. After investing we need to be very careful with the market situation sell according to your plan otherwise, you will end up in the loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: