Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:11:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk rank down  (Read 480 times)
Pradeep wijewardana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

That is the policy of the forum. You should accept it. It is possible that you write a quality post on the forum to find mergit. I heard some people started selling Merged, however, you should find it by writing better
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
Theymos just update at least merit for rank JR. The membership is a merit, so if you don't have one merit in the accounts of JR member you relegated to the rank a newbie anymore, because of the spamer and people who sell and buy the accounts of JR only to bounty not to discuss.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

Yes it will be an issue.
It is already an issue for me since I can't wear signature or text anymore. Not until I become a Junior member.
In order to be that i need merits from others. This is why I really try to post more quality posts and you should too.
I think they did a good job on this. This will definitely help the forum.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

I feel sorry for a lot of the newcomers that have been trying to increase their standing in the community. Put plainly I do not think the merit system works the way it was intended to, I see an awful lot of good posts and they do not get rewarded. It seems there is a way out of your predicament which is to pay for the copper membership currently costing - 0.00208333 BTC

Yes it is annoying to have to pay to remedy the problem but it is only $13 which you should be able to recover ++ from your first signature campaign

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

The bitcoin rank down that is not possible at any cost because this is the only plateform which is without risk and without competition and this is the only work which gives you money at the type of coins after doing the work from home without tension.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

iam jr last now iam newbie so sad idont know why they do this down rank ihave no merit too its so sad now idont know if i get stakes now beacuse my rank is down right now

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

but the new rules made are not bad intentions, and do not intend to reduce the number of bounty hunters or anything, in my opinion, this new regulation is intended to either reduce useless posts or shit posts or posts that have poor quality, only a few words. This new regulation aims to improve the quality of posts in this forum.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

Yes, Bitcoin rank down because some new rules made in bitcoin. Its aim is to improve the quality of posts. Lot of rank down. I was also a jr member and down my rank. Rank of those peoples are down all are in problem and some high rank persons are happy because coin value is doubled. We need to help those members who are in problem because we all are family members of crypto.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

That is the policy of the forum. You should accept it. It is possible that you write a quality post on the forum to find mergit. I heard some people started selling Merged, however, you should find it by writing better
Mergers and acquisitions under me are not allowed, need to be removed to the wrong rank!
Last bitcointalk.org is very difficult to increase rank, but that would be better for the forum!
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

There are some bounties that freeze the signature stakes of those demoted jr.member until they rank up again., I guess you have to follow rules and bear this situation.

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Yes, Bitcoin rank down because some new rules made in bitcoin. Its aim is to improve the quality of posts. Lot of rank down. I was also a jr member and down my rank. Rank of those peoples are down all are in problem and some high rank persons are happy because coin value is doubled. We need to help those members who are in problem because we all are family members of crypto.
Yes, I agree with you, now there are new rules and indeed it is increasingly difficult for him, Jr. member. must have at least merit 1 and post must be quality, hopefully this new rule will make the cryptocurrency better in the future
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Of course, it will be an issue for you newbies for the reason you're going to be nuked from your current campaigns and if you're not that confident about yourself getting on a higher rank then it's time to say goodbye son.
Being here foe bounties is considered as a sin, forum is meant for discussion not for bounties. These things are just some subs or an additional feature for the forum not for the people entirely.

It is true that newbies will be excluded from bounty campaigns, but participating in bounties is not a sin. Lol. What makes you think that participating in bounties is bad for the forum?

The fact is that shit posting is considered a bad thing which is usually done by low ranked members in this forum and the new rule is meant to help alleviate this problem to an extent.

No one is discouraged from participating in bounties in this forum, but constructive posts are what matter at the end of the day.

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 396

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
Can you throw more light on what you mean by 'plz help'.

The forum rule on this matter of merit is simple, make quality post. Those that kind of post will improve the forum. Try to read up a merited post and see what the person wrote that warranted the merit. That is a sure way to learn.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

The root cause of problem is "stakes" of their "own alt coins" that they are distributing in bounty. The stake method do not limit the number of participants. Campaign Managers are not checking quality (Either they are lazy or they got too many participants enrolled to check or both).

What you can do as a participant (for every member):
Do not be cheap to put any signature for stakes of altcoins , if you have no idea of their product and uncertainty whether they will launch their product.
Go signatureless , it is better than to collect some stakes in rubbish altcoin.

Suggestion for demoted member.
New rule actually increased Merit source, You all gathered enough experience in this forum and now you do not have to post because you need to meet some sig campaign quota , so use this opportunity to read more, post less but post good and helpful.

In my earlier days , I recieved 2 Merits for this post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3091471.msg31902754#msg31902754

The solution that I wrote there, I read somewhere in forum and just helped someone who is looking for it. So reading is very important.

Buying Copper Membership might help you in short term but you all need long term solution.

I am alive
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

The issue about bitcointalk rank down is so depressing but it is the way to more cautious to our goal. As Ive experience i am persuing may project to be done but the new rule I have been disqualified because of my rank from being jr. Member to newbie again.. we must excert more effort to our bounty campaign for us to gain merits. And for us to excel and excel..
matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

It maybe helpful to check the thread by Theymos https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0. It was not a spontaneous decision but one that was extensively discussed overtime. The goal is to have a better forum with "cleaner" contents, not just to fulfill bounty requirements.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Bitcointalk new rule affected me i was depressed when i was demoted being working on a project and i wasn't  given stake for that week.  I was tired with everything

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

It maybe helpful to check the thread by Theymos https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030366.0. It was not a spontaneous decision but one that was extensively discussed overtime. The goal is to have a better forum with "cleaner" contents, not just to fulfill bounty requirements.
Yes, that's true, indeed if we see that the development of the Bitcointalk Forum cannot be controlled by new user registrations at this time, every day many new users sign up for this forum. whereas for new users it is clear they must have Merit if they want their rank to rise. and this is the problem, more and more new users are making this forum flooded with them without advancing, most of them are just posting spam. So the new rule made by the moderator is to make this forum clean from new users who only make posts that are not qualified.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

we know that right now, a merit is very important. many of they rank of bitcointalk is down because they don't have merit. of course it gives a loss to the bounty hunters because with that, they will lose their project that they being worked on or have a long been done.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: