Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk rank down  (Read 469 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.

try to make posts that are of high quality, study and keep reading in many threads in this forum until you get a lot of knowledge in this industry. remember the bounty is not everything that can make money. you can do other speculations while waiting for someone to give you merit. but your quality is first fixed. .
and it seems you won't get, because you violated the rules, I saw your profile had no useful quality, even all of them were only reports for social media campaigns.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

The dropping on the account level can be affecting the bounty program, but that depends on the bounty program manager, whether or not for them to accept those condition if the issue occur when your account in the middle or a campaign.

strtype

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

what is this new update? Where can I read more about it? I have been hearing about it here and there.
disappear36

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I think that it's already impossible to raise a profile legally, if only to create a super cool topic and who will give you 1 or 2 merit, the one who has managed to have a legend now and does not think about anything, and the newcomer will forever remain for them unless he buys a shady way
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

The Bitcointalk Forum Restriction Level is designed to improve the quality of articles and replies, but it also makes many newcomers in trouble because they can't get Merit and can't engage in bounty activities!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
diangunz

Activity: 503
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

Bitcointalk new rule affected me i was depressed when i was demoted being working on a project and i wasn't  given stake for that week.  I was tired with everything

the rules of this forum are getting tougher, but the goal is good, reducing the spamer account and cheating on the bounty, because I see that in a project sometimes a lot of people cheat, but maybe the goal is to reorganize this forum to be better with quality posts and threads , reading diligently will add to our knowledge, bounty is not everything here

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Any reason that a forum member makes will not change the forum policy. Many JR account rankings are down to Newbie ranks.
This will be a problem for JR accounts and think, introspect why their JR account dropped to Newbie rank.
crazybtrade

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Everything depends on that project what tokens you received. If there are prospects of growth of the price, then of course it is worth waiting a little and to sell them at higher price. If no growth is expected, then sell. Everything is very simple.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

The bounty bitcointalk rank was very important. But now a lot of rank down. Will it be an issue for the current bounty? We do not have the means to appreciate. Many of us are caught up in a problem because of the merit issue. If you can get the best out of the way, you can help others learn the best. There's been a lot of bounty coming from here. plz help.
In this forum, ranking is the very important for you to join in bounty campaigns but now many accounts and usets have been rank down because of the new rule that those jr that dont have any merit will go to newbie again. If you want to get a merit write a very beautiful statement or comments so that you may gain merit.
Nurfi
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

This reduce the spammers in this forum, not only that, even this system is not responsible, that's why we should be grateful for the system recently, (Merit) because it became clean of spammers
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Theymos just update at least merit for rank JR. The membership is a merit, so if you don't have one merit in the accounts of JR member you relegated to the rank a newbie anymore, because of the spamer and people who sell and buy the accounts of JR only to bounty not to discuss.
the decisions issued by the staff are indeed very good, especially to avoid many fake accounts, indeed the impact is for jr, to return to being a beginner, and that must be taken positively because by issuing such regulations will reduce false accounts and will change someone to improve the quality of each post to be better.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
asnawi98

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

My bitcointalk rating also goes down to being a newbie, actually I am a bit disappointed with this policy, so inevitably the policies of the parties so they have to accept it, hopefully there will be the latest changes in rankings, because to get merit is very difficult.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Why the rating of the Bitcointalk is falling down? It seems to me that just on the contrary it is increasing. And as for the new rules about merit, I think it is correct, at least because of the too much spam from the accounts without any credit.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

most of my btctalk friends gonna be angry with this policy. they were in bounties which needs at least Jr. Member to join in..
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

The farther into the forest, the more wood. Constantly the developers make things worse. It would be better to build an effective system to combat the chilling of accounts.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

I think they did it because it is easy to become a junior member and a lot of them are spamming the forum and as they said it is getting harder to regulate the market and  make sure that everyone is making quality posts so now they are using it to reduce the spamming. It looks like the only effective move to get people to stop spamming so much.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Of course, it will be an issue for you newbies for the reason you're going to be nuked from your current campaigns and if you're not that confident about yourself getting on a higher rank then it's time to say goodbye son.
Being here foe bounties is considered as a sin, forum is meant for discussion not for bounties. These things are just some subs or an additional feature for the forum not for the people entirely.

I agree with all of the points you said except "Being here for bounties is considered as a sin, forum is meant for discussion not for bounties".
I believe this forum is for discussion of all things related to crypto and that includes ICO's, airdrops, bounties. Many, including me, started here as hunters and I have also learned a lot from bounty and ICO discussions.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

what is this new update? Where can I read more about it? I have been hearing about it here and there.

I have not seen the ANN thread yet but from what I read, you need to have at least one merit to be eligible for Jr. Member Rank.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

Bitcoin rank down and i am very much disappointed by this step but fact is that this step will be very useful to stop spamming and now to take merit is difficult but for the future this policy is excellent and i accept it .
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

Well, this is a policy from the owner of the forum and it needs to be appreciated. I am sure the owners might have thought very well before coming up with this policy and they are very sure such a policy will help the forum as well as we the individuals in the forum. If not Theymos and his hardworking staff members wouldn't have brought such a policy. I think this is a good initiative we need to respect their decision.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: