Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN accepted for Airline fare and School fee  (Read 547 times)
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

I do not know whether this information is accurate or not but I found this to be good news. If airlines accept bitcoin as payment, it is great for people to have a blockchain purse and pay the right amount. About the school I think Fiat should be the most reasonable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

I'm a Filipina and there's a lot of posts posted on social media that our local airline,  Philippine Airlines and STI school now accepts Bitcoin. This news will create a stir and this will help spread information that Bitcoin is not scam at all. I know in the future there will be more businesses and companies will accept Bitcoin too.

What's your view on this? Does your country accept Bitcoin too?

Wow!! thats a very good news for every cryptocurrency user. But matter of sorrow that government is still not recognize BTC or Cryptocurrency. So we are doing sell and buy in problematic way. But we know and waiting also that government will accept it and we will trade it without any hesitation. No matter, you have given a good news and thanks for that. i am also agree that cryptocurrency should use all sector in our daily life.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

This is a good example of the fact that soon bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be widely used as a means of payment...wait:)
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

I also read that in any news in socialmedia and its good beginning of bitcoin in philippines that any company and schools are accepting bitcoin as payments many will glad to hear it and also this is the only way to legitimize bitcoin in all countries.
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

in my country they don't accept this coin. but any way this new is good for me  bro. thank you!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

I'm a Filipina and there's a lot of posts posted on social media that our local airline,  Philippine Airlines and STI school now accepts Bitcoin. This news will create a stir and this will help spread information that Bitcoin is not scam at all. I know in the future there will be more businesses and companies will accept Bitcoin too.

Source? I couldn't find anything related to this on the internet. Seems too good to be true for me.

I know that Philliphines government allow Bitcoin exchange to operate under some regulations but allowing merchant to accept Bitcoin directly? I'm not so sure. The same situation happen in Indonesia where exchanges are allowed but cryptocurrency is not a legal payment tool.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

These really are good news for the bitcoin and the crypto market. But I think it is not enough for the recover. I still believe this market need more and more good news from the big market such as EURO or America to pump the price

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I have just been on their website and gone right through booking a ticket up to the payment screen, at no point has it offered to accept Bitcoin. Apart from social media-which is well known for being totally accurate! what is the source of your information? Has the airline given out a press release to the effect that they are going to accept or consider accepting  Bitcoin?
I would love it to be true as We travel there as often as possible to visit family.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

It is very nice of Philippines airline and school to accept Bitcoin. Which school is that?

Unfortunately, there is no company in my country accepting crypto yet.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Very good news for the step of developing bitcoin, I think this will spread widely to other countries and prove that bitcoin has a very good future.
yes I believe bitcoin will be accepted in various countries and companies in any field and will continue to grow very well.
In my country, there are no companies that accept bitcoin because I think the government has not formalized bitcoin as a legitimate medium of exchange in my country. Hopefully the good news will quickly spread to where I and the government formalize bitcoin in my place.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

I feel that the Philippines and its government are starting to be able to accept new things like BTC without just seeing the negative side, I hope that my country which is also in the Southeast Asia region can follow the development of the Philippines, and hopefully in the future many industries and other sectors follow airlines and schools
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

wow this is certainly very good news, hopefully bitcoin is getting wider and many are using it even though in my country it has not approved bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is very bright there will be many investors and companies that accept bitoin
policeoo

Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more accepted in so many fields. It is amazing where can it be implemented. Finally, people realized that and that is an amazing thing. I hope to hear and see more great news about Bitcoin such as this one. It will be more and more accepted, in the entire world, I am sure about that.

vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

I don't know whether this news is true or not. But if its true then its a very great news for crypto family.
In my country(India), there are very few people who know about bitcoin ,because is my country illiteracy rate is too high and people are unaware of the technology. I don't think so that people in my country will use bitcoin to transact. In India there are some people who are dealing with bitcoin or other crypto, but they are doing this just for the sake of investment.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Bitcoin has always been the most powerful currency in the market and the power is attributed to its popularity. Bitcoin is very popular hence eventually it has started getting accepted at number of different platforms. Having said that, I have heard this news for the first time that Bitcoin is getting accepted at Airline and School fee but if this news is true than it is actually a very good news for all the bitcoin investors around the world.
cryptoDowoo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

omg when its going to happened outside of the EU and the US
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

It will be a good thing for your country, because there are many countries doesn't allow their peoples to use bitcoin.
In my country, we cannot use bitcoin and cryptocurrency to pay something, but we allow to trade it in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rexona

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

wow this is good news, proving that bitcoin is very useful and bitcoin is not a fraud, hopefully the more countries that use bitcoin as a payment tool, both as an airline payment instrument and school fees or other payments, I also hope that in the future my country can legalize bitcoin and use it as a payment tool.
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

In the event that any private segment in any nation began to acknowledge Bitcoin, they know the estimation of bitcoin .And bitcoin isn't a trick at all at any minute. Bitcoin is only a benefit as like a gold. What's more, in some private industry, bitcoin is acknowledged as a cash as well.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Wow, is this for real? Well, this is one way that more Filipinos and all other people of the other nations will truly believe that bitcoin is not a scam. It is one way to gain bitcoin popularity.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: