Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Discipline in Crypto  (Read 370 times)
niky (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

agree
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Yes there are good things that do not come easily
Either good token or bad token; either self discipline or careless
The most important factor is that, you make the right choices but the right tokens and feet the proper profit
A proper simple sequence
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

That discipline is difficult to apply by some people who are active in crypto. I see, especially those involved in bounty campaigns, often leaving or wasting time doing their work. For example, in social media campaigns and signatures. Very often a few weeks they don't submit reports, so they don't get a stake. Likewise in the signature, they spend a few weeks not posting as specified.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I think it's ok to speculate with something that has no cost. It's a reasonable way to learn the ways of this market for beginners. You lose nothing even if something goes wrong.
But I agree, diligence and discipline are the key drivers to success here. You can't expect great ROI if you are not speculative and work hard on your research. The only way to learn is to spend time here. No shortcuts.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

i m agree with you. if you are a lazy person who wants really easy money you are not welcome in the cryptomarket. maybe you can earn money but you will lose all of them..
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.

crypto market is too intensive. you can just buy and sleep, the profit come couples day later. you have to track the market vigilantly.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

absolutely true. that goes for everything in life. and i agree that free is useless. we pay sometimes not with money but with our time and attention as well

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

The same goes to investing and trading in this market and this is also the main reason that the admins made the recent changes in the rankings to make us aware that we need to have the right mindset to be a bounty hunter as many members take it for granted. For us we need to take the challenge so that we can make the next step in the market and that is to be what I believe is to be an investor.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Yes despite they call it free money but we pay with our time
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Whoever tells you that doing bounties has no cost then they are lying, some people only see cost as paying for it with money but the time and effort that you put into the bounties are just as important as money. You are right though, you need to find a way to allocate time to doing the bounty campaigns in a way that does not interfere with your life too much.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

I agree with you. Projects or ICOs create bounty campaigns so that the public would be aware about the project. The objective would be achieve only if bounty participants do quality tasks. As bounty hunters we need to be disciplined so we would also help the projects
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I agree with you because some if it goes in a faster way to make some money but they didnt know that there are more way to learn here and make some profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Not only in crypto market in all the market self discipline is must . Market moves change in every minute . You must be vigilant all the time . if you want to get success in crypto market be on toes all the time.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

i think discipline will reflect your personality and what type of person you are. Those people who have discipline will succeed in their journey. 
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

A success begins with a good and consistent behavior. Discipline is indeed something that must be invested in yourself in any case and any activity. I have participated in the bounty many times from this forum, but many of them did not get results at all. I sometimes feel bored, but after thinking about it, I don't feel like giving up and still have to look for new opportunities so I can get results from the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

The first quality that you need to master in crypto is control over emotions. It is very important to always stay with a cold head and think soberly, various news and market dynamics are very irritating, but we must resist this.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Yeah, a good thing doesn't come easily. Everything needs a process, including cryptocurrency. It is good if you have realized that you are not disciplined enough in this industry so you can fix your mistake start from now then you will get a better result in the future.

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

The first quality that you need to master in crypto is control over emotions. It is very important to always stay with a cold head and think soberly, various news and market dynamics are very irritating, but we must resist this.
reading discipline and knowing the development of crypto are very important, for example we want to be successful, of course we must not be discouraged and easily give up, indeed patience and positive thinking are now important to face, when crypto prices decline, but difficult for traders, controlling emotions and being able to think positively , because there are a lot of negative news out there about crypto, so we have to get through it all.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I agree with you, without discipline, no work can be done in the right way. Whether it's your signature campaign's weekly posts, or the part taken in your weekly other campaigns. As long as you do not do your work in the correct time in the correct discipline, you will not get your share. It is also sad for me, I have suffered such a loss. I know the value of the discipline.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Unfortunately, almost all bounty hunters are trying to take the maximum number of projects without even looking at them and not understanding them. Posts about these projects are written not qualitative, senseless and often do not reveal the idea of ​​the project at all. Naturally, this leads to a decrease in the number of investors and, accordingly, the cost of the token itself. Then, bounty hunters receive pennies for their work and blame the project for its poor quality. And maybe it just needed more time to get acquainted with
 the advertised project and the analysis of its prospects Perhaps it was necessary to give potential investors the right and detailed information about the project and its prospects, spending a little more time on this process? That's why more ICO projects either pay a penny for work, or put strict conditions for participation, or in general run only airdrop.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Self-discipline is a value in any activity, not just in trading.
Most people are totally unable to manage themselves, and need a boss who tells them what to do and constantly encourages or punishes them.
And in fact self-discipline is what differentiates the winners from the losers

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Discipline is the most important thing in the field of cryptocurrency. especially if you are engaged in trading. It is not given from birth, it must be developed in itself. And then you will succeed
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

100% agree on what you said there buddy. I experience slacking now and i know that i need to make a full and serious effort in able to earn and grow more. I know that the time will come that the price will go up again because of market cycles.

duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

it's true that you say we must discipline time to achieve success, because time discipline is the key to success because people who are not time discipline will be difficult to achieve success
acidburn14

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

Totally agree with you that in this crypto world, we really need to have self discipline. We need to have that attitude not only in doing bounties but also in trading, what I mean is if we have self discipline and put some goals during trading then i think that it will be more profitable and you can even lessen the chance of losing money. Just for example, you can set a weekly of profit of 5% and stop loss around 5% also.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

Well, it is normal that bounty hunters are infuriated and disappointed when they put a lot of time and energy into activities they will never be rewarded for. But hey, self-discipline and persistence is the key in every area of a successful life, isn't it? Just because you have a bad period full of failures you should not quit, especially when we are talking about such a young sphere as crypto is. Make it a side hustle (if you have another source of income) and your hobby might reward you within few years  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

For myself, I concluded that the most important thing is to adjust the schedule, and do constantly.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Perhaps such a kind of job is not suitable for you. Ask yourself, do you really want to be a bounty hunter? If so, you must be well motivated to do this work but I guess that you are not well motivated. I am sure that the lack of motivation is the crucial reason why you are not disciplined worker. My suggestion for you is to try to find more interesting kind of job which will be more suitable for your temperament.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

I really don't know what seems to be the problem here. You said your are not discipline, then learn how it through practice. And then you say managing your time is another problem, then find a solution. Maybe you don't know how to prioritized things that why you are having a hard time as bounty hunters.

Or maybe you really think that being a bounty hunter is easy and then at the end of the day you find it hard that's why you don't have the discipline and doesn't want to spare some time performing the task at hand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Don't expect anything big, if you don't have a hard struggle, it's a slogan that everyone knows. related to the great benefits of the gift, I think that is quite difficult now, especially when the project is very large and the handling is very slow. how to get big profits if this regulation continues. I think your problem is felt by all gift hunters
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Without self-discipline, we do not go anywhere in the crypto market as in life.
Discipline is what allows us to apply ourselves, to study, to make a commitment and to respect it.
Who knows how to command himself is a winner, others do not.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Bounty with all those reports are extremly boring compared to trading with all those crazy pumps, perhaps, you can try smth different what fits your personality better
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

This is very much important in this field. A lot of persons lack self discipline and this has caused them so much. So much that they could have made from the industry. Not just crypto itself, it is important for us as individuals to have self displine. It goes a long way to help us, and saave us from a whole lot.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

I completely agree about your thoughts. We need to create our discipline and we need to focus on right things. we are loosing our times in really unnecessary thing.
We need to learn how we can use our time properly.  Most important thing for us is the time. We can earn everything but we can not earn any time. Our time is limited and we must use that wisely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Everyone has a different way of discipline, for me the discipline doesn't have to be done on time, but must do it every day without being late. That's how I do the work of every campaign that I follow. Just make it an obligation that must be done every day, then there will be no feeling of laziness to do it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

What's wrong is that you have decided to make much money with bounty campaigns and you never considered that most of them are scam and not worth of time. It's not only about your time and discipline but its also about on how knowledgeable you are in this market whether its with bounties or trading you need various good characters that you can use during this situation. Improve yourself in many aspects where you can grow and be a better person that way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

Cryptography really influences a person’s behavior in relation to self-discipline. For example, today there were thoughts to go with friends to drink a couple of liters of beer. However, it stopped me, because you need to participate in the signature campaign.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

It is obvious that the more you work on truthful and successful project as Bounty Hunter, the more profits or income accrued to you. Hence, being disciplined with time at times might not be very easy. But the fact remains that you know you are sure of having your rewards if the time spent are wisely done on laudable projects.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

You need to be patient. Because almost every new investor is too short term oriented. Nobody wants to hold an altcoin for a year and are selling everything when the price lose 50 percent of their price. Keep holding coins and be patient.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I agree with you, people who will engage with crypto should be fully informed about things related to crypto or aboit crypto itself. If they want to be devoted with crypto they should manage their time as well. In the end it will all depend on how disciplined we are. Greed will also always be there as well.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Its really true. If we decide to trade in cryptomarket, we should always dicipline with our strategy and plan because market always volatile. I am believe if we want to develop profits, dicipline is the key beside our trading skill

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

to do the bounty campaign task of course takes time, you have to spend your time every day, make a habit like that so that you do the work happily.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I agree. There is no easy way to earn money so might as well make an effort on every opportunity we can get  Bountues are just here to help us make some money yrt not a lot of people are being serious about it. Discipline and time management are the two things we should in order to be successful on bounty task.

ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Self-discipline is of vital importance in Crypto investment and trading.
This is the game you play in the longer perspective, even if you are focused mainly on the short-term investments. You are risking your own hard-earned money here, without proper plan and behavior rules you define for yourself, you`re more likely to lose all money you invested.
There a lot of distracting factors on the market, such as panic sales, but try to ignore it and adhere to your plan.
On the other hand, it doesn`t mean you should`t be flexible at the same time: do research and react to market conditions accordingly.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Some people said that being a bounty hunting is an easy job, and can make huge amount of money, id like to correct that they are wrong, sometimes the project team would not pay the bounty hunters without giving reasons, its a matter of luck and working hard to get a single dime. Work hard and promotes everything, in this way you can have lots of tokens to sell.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Yea, i'm participating in bounty campaigns for 1 year, self-discipline is the main leverage to be in profit, No discipline-noprofit.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

AGREE!
It is the discipline we have on how we will act with cryptocurrency.
The will make us success or failure.
it will also get us the profit or the lose in the market.
Discipline matters.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

It's not so simple. Even discipline needs discipline. and you can't just force things into manifesting themselves. Sometimes you have to do nothing and wait until the time is right and how do you know? You feel it.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

if you can't allocate a time for bounty campaigns that means your are busy and possibly you are doing important things. if you really want to manage your time you should be determined or resolve to do it.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

In the business of bounty hunting, discipline is very important. Discipline in researching the project, discipline in joining campaigns, and most of all, discipline in doing diligently all tasks required to receive stakes. Also one must that note that as bounty participants, one has the commitment to do quality tasks to help also the project. It is a matter of give-and-take for the participant and the project being marketed.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Yups, self-discipline is the most important thing here. No one can control this thing except our self. We know that something great will not come suddenly, we need to struggle, we need to try and we need to focus surely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: