Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Discipline in Crypto  (Read 371 times)
niky (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

agree
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Yes there are good things that do not come easily
Either good token or bad token; either self discipline or careless
The most important factor is that, you make the right choices but the right tokens and feet the proper profit
A proper simple sequence
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

That discipline is difficult to apply by some people who are active in crypto. I see, especially those involved in bounty campaigns, often leaving or wasting time doing their work. For example, in social media campaigns and signatures. Very often a few weeks they don't submit reports, so they don't get a stake. Likewise in the signature, they spend a few weeks not posting as specified.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I think it's ok to speculate with something that has no cost. It's a reasonable way to learn the ways of this market for beginners. You lose nothing even if something goes wrong.
But I agree, diligence and discipline are the key drivers to success here. You can't expect great ROI if you are not speculative and work hard on your research. The only way to learn is to spend time here. No shortcuts.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

i m agree with you. if you are a lazy person who wants really easy money you are not welcome in the cryptomarket. maybe you can earn money but you will lose all of them..
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.

crypto market is too intensive. you can just buy and sleep, the profit come couples day later. you have to track the market vigilantly.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

absolutely true. that goes for everything in life. and i agree that free is useless. we pay sometimes not with money but with our time and attention as well

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

The same goes to investing and trading in this market and this is also the main reason that the admins made the recent changes in the rankings to make us aware that we need to have the right mindset to be a bounty hunter as many members take it for granted. For us we need to take the challenge so that we can make the next step in the market and that is to be what I believe is to be an investor.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Yes despite they call it free money but we pay with our time
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Whoever tells you that doing bounties has no cost then they are lying, some people only see cost as paying for it with money but the time and effort that you put into the bounties are just as important as money. You are right though, you need to find a way to allocate time to doing the bounty campaigns in a way that does not interfere with your life too much.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

I agree with you. Projects or ICOs create bounty campaigns so that the public would be aware about the project. The objective would be achieve only if bounty participants do quality tasks. As bounty hunters we need to be disciplined so we would also help the projects
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I agree with you because some if it goes in a faster way to make some money but they didnt know that there are more way to learn here and make some profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Not only in crypto market in all the market self discipline is must . Market moves change in every minute . You must be vigilant all the time . if you want to get success in crypto market be on toes all the time.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

i think discipline will reflect your personality and what type of person you are. Those people who have discipline will succeed in their journey. 
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

A success begins with a good and consistent behavior. Discipline is indeed something that must be invested in yourself in any case and any activity. I have participated in the bounty many times from this forum, but many of them did not get results at all. I sometimes feel bored, but after thinking about it, I don't feel like giving up and still have to look for new opportunities so I can get results from the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

The first quality that you need to master in crypto is control over emotions. It is very important to always stay with a cold head and think soberly, various news and market dynamics are very irritating, but we must resist this.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Yeah, a good thing doesn't come easily. Everything needs a process, including cryptocurrency. It is good if you have realized that you are not disciplined enough in this industry so you can fix your mistake start from now then you will get a better result in the future.

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

The first quality that you need to master in crypto is control over emotions. It is very important to always stay with a cold head and think soberly, various news and market dynamics are very irritating, but we must resist this.
reading discipline and knowing the development of crypto are very important, for example we want to be successful, of course we must not be discouraged and easily give up, indeed patience and positive thinking are now important to face, when crypto prices decline, but difficult for traders, controlling emotions and being able to think positively , because there are a lot of negative news out there about crypto, so we have to get through it all.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I agree with you, without discipline, no work can be done in the right way. Whether it's your signature campaign's weekly posts, or the part taken in your weekly other campaigns. As long as you do not do your work in the correct time in the correct discipline, you will not get your share. It is also sad for me, I have suffered such a loss. I know the value of the discipline.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: