Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Discipline in Crypto  (Read 371 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

I agree with you, people who will engage with crypto should be fully informed about things related to crypto or aboit crypto itself. If they want to be devoted with crypto they should manage their time as well. In the end it will all depend on how disciplined we are. Greed will also always be there as well.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.

Its really true. If we decide to trade in cryptomarket, we should always dicipline with our strategy and plan because market always volatile. I am believe if we want to develop profits, dicipline is the key beside our trading skill

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Whatever has no cost has no value people say. Yes I believe that. There is no good thing that comes cheaply. I desire to make huge profit in crypto particularly in bounty campaigns but I found out I am not disciplined enough to allocate quality time for it. That is the situation of many people as well. To really make it in crypto is not a matter of wish but rather through discipline and diligence. How well we manage our time will go a long way in determining our returns from crypto especially we bounty hunters.
to do the bounty campaign task of course takes time, you have to spend your time every day, make a habit like that so that you do the work happily.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I agree. There is no easy way to earn money so might as well make an effort on every opportunity we can get  Bountues are just here to help us make some money yrt not a lot of people are being serious about it. Discipline and time management are the two things we should in order to be successful on bounty task.

ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Self-discipline is of vital importance in Crypto investment and trading.
This is the game you play in the longer perspective, even if you are focused mainly on the short-term investments. You are risking your own hard-earned money here, without proper plan and behavior rules you define for yourself, you`re more likely to lose all money you invested.
There a lot of distracting factors on the market, such as panic sales, but try to ignore it and adhere to your plan.
On the other hand, it doesn`t mean you should`t be flexible at the same time: do research and react to market conditions accordingly.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Some people said that being a bounty hunting is an easy job, and can make huge amount of money, id like to correct that they are wrong, sometimes the project team would not pay the bounty hunters without giving reasons, its a matter of luck and working hard to get a single dime. Work hard and promotes everything, in this way you can have lots of tokens to sell.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

Yea, i'm participating in bounty campaigns for 1 year, self-discipline is the main leverage to be in profit, No discipline-noprofit.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

AGREE!
It is the discipline we have on how we will act with cryptocurrency.
The will make us success or failure.
it will also get us the profit or the lose in the market.
Discipline matters.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

It's not so simple. Even discipline needs discipline. and you can't just force things into manifesting themselves. Sometimes you have to do nothing and wait until the time is right and how do you know? You feel it.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

if you can't allocate a time for bounty campaigns that means your are busy and possibly you are doing important things. if you really want to manage your time you should be determined or resolve to do it.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

In the business of bounty hunting, discipline is very important. Discipline in researching the project, discipline in joining campaigns, and most of all, discipline in doing diligently all tasks required to receive stakes. Also one must that note that as bounty participants, one has the commitment to do quality tasks to help also the project. It is a matter of give-and-take for the participant and the project being marketed.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Yups, self-discipline is the most important thing here. No one can control this thing except our self. We know that something great will not come suddenly, we need to struggle, we need to try and we need to focus surely.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: