Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a small BTC loan  (Read 212 times)
marcinbb (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

I'm looking for a small loan ($25) in BTC. I'll repay $35 within 25 days (Max). PM me if you're interested, I'll provide you collateral information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

I'm looking for a small loan ($25) in BTC. I'll repay $35 within 25 days (Max). PM me if you're interested, I'll provide you collateral information.
Can you please give collateral information here sothat anyone can know about your collateral. I think it will help you to fill the loan fast.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Can you please give collateral information here sothat anyone can know about your collateral. I think it will help you to fill the loan fast.

Yes, the collateral is 9 Yrs old forum account located at one of the popular internet marketing discussion forums. And, it had a good demand due to some marketing strategies people are using nowadays. I feel it's not ethical to expose the domain here through an open thread. PM me if you're interested.   
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

Yes, the collateral is 9 Yrs old forum account located at one of the popular internet marketing discussion forums. And, it had a good demand due to some marketing strategies people are using nowadays. I feel it's not ethical to expose the domain here through an open thread. PM me if you're interested.   
Thanks. Valid Collateral should be like this. If you don't have collateral then I think you should lock the thread to avoid negative trust.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Thanks. Valid Collateral should be like this. If you don't have collateral then I think you should lock the thread to avoid negative trust.

Good information. Thanks for the link. I read the info it explains and realized that I'm inside collateral rules.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Good information. Thanks for the link. I read the info it explains and realized that I'm inside collateral rules.

Really? This is what you realize, that your Collateral is valid because it is an account?! Well, it's not and it doesn't worth near 5$.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

Really? This is what you realize, that your Collateral is valid because it is an account?! Well, it's not and it doesn't worth near 5$.

I can sell this account for $100 within few minutes. But, I don't do it for future use.

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

I can sell this account for $100 within few minutes. But, I don't do it for future use.

What forum is the account located on?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: