Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3429 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
Actually this is something that is very good if it is right in choosing a coin, with big money maybe it will also be a big advantage if you are really strong if your investment is not in good condition, if you need to buy then buy at a very cheap price and saving for the long term, very effective for now, we will definitely go to ATH in the future, I believe that, and there are many gift campaigns to get coins for free, but the benefits for success are very small and rare in their current campaign crowd is fraud, so be careful.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 09:45:51 PM by patispace

As in any investment scheme, the greater the capital that you are willing to risk in a given opportunity, the greater your chances of obtaining a great return. Therefore, nobody is obliged to invest huge in the crypto market, but it is obvious that we can hardly make big expectations from a small capital.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

Well, You don't have to make a big investment before you can make a profit in crypto. You only need to invest as much as you can actually lose. That is a statement that is used well in the investment world and I 100% agree with it.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:24:23 PM

Well, You don't have to make a big investment before you can make a profit in crypto. You only need to invest as much as you can actually lose. That is a statement that is used well in the investment world and I 100% agree with it.
Right.You will still gain profit even how small your capital is as long as you have invested in a potential coin that will definitely grow its price after few months or even a year to come.But even without capital you can still make profit in crypto through participating in bounty campaigns.Just do all the required tasks so you can be rewarded in the end.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 11:03:11 AM by adzino

You sure will need larger investment to make higher profit. The more capital your invest in the crypto market, the more the gain you will be making. Its a direct proportional relationship. But, it is true for the opposite. The larger your investment, the higher your loss will be (assuming you made a loss). So, its a risky situation and totally up to you on how much you would like to invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

Every investment have high risk, including cryptocurrency or stocks market even in property. People always think that if they make investment, they must have profits from that investment, but sometimes when market againts our position, we can loss our investment.
Its very wise if before making investment, we should understand about the risk.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I think we shouldn't always look at the positive side of high investment, we should consider the negative side as well. What if you invest all what you have and eventually the market crashes, will you be able to stand the lost?
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

I only invest in crypto with my idle money. And if I lose it it will not affect my daily life. The higher the investment the greater the risk. Only invest in the limit not to borrow to invest.The crypto market is volatile and unpredictable. Think carefully before you decide to invest.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

it does not necessarily work that way, you need to have patit does not necessarily work that way, you need to have patience when you invest in something and I think in this period the retention after purchase will workience when you invest in something and I think in this period the retention after purchase will work
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Being here in this industry you can probably earn here with or without any capital. Therefore, if you any amount of money to invest whether ico or altcoins in trading as long as you can afford to buy you are free top do it, which means big investment its not necessary for us to earn here big too. Because you could also earn here without investment capital just apply in the bounties of altcoins or in the ico project campaign.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

This is subjective. To your point of view, selling a property to invest in bitcoin is too much, but it may not be the case for them. They can be a risk taker that have too much to spare and that selling an idle property and investing in bitcoin is a better move. Besides, at this point, investing small amount on bitcoin will not do so much even if the market booms again. You need to take risk and be a bit greedy if you want big gains.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

This is subjective. To your point of view, selling a property to invest in bitcoin is too much, but it may not be the case for them. They can be a risk taker that have too much to spare and that selling an idle property and investing in bitcoin is a better move. Besides, at this point, investing small amount on bitcoin will not do so much even if the market booms again. You need to take risk and be a bit greedy if you want big gains.
Well since people like you have been in the business for long, I think you have much experience about some of these things. As a legendary in crypto business, do you think it is advisable to sell ones property to invest in a volatile coin like bitcoin or any other altcoins?
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

I think Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.

I agree with you don't need make big or small capital to make investment in cryptocurrency world, cause even you don't have capital you can join in crypto by joining in signature bounty campaign there you can earn lots of profit. By joining in this campaign all you need is knowledge to answer the topic you choose.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

There is no need of big investment in crypt to make profit. Just invest in bitcoin when its price is low and hold the  bitcoin for future. Once the price will reach high you can see the good profit. And another easiest way to make more profit join in signature campaigns, bounty programs this will also give more profit with less investment.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

There is no need of big investment in crypt to make profit. Just invest in bitcoin when its price is low and hold the  bitcoin for future. Once the price will reach high you can see the good profit. And another easiest way to make more profit join in signature campaigns, bounty programs this will also give more profit with less investment.
Yes i usually start making profit through participating in signature and bounty campaigns.There is no capital needed.Just make all the required posts and follow the rules then you can gain profit at the end of the campaign.Then i start buying potential coins during dips then hold them for a longer time,it also gives me a good profit when i sell them when my goal price has been reached.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Invest only the money that afford to lose. You don't need big amount of money to join in investing in cryptocurrency. Just choose the legit project make some research about it.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

You should always diversify your investments. You shouldn't just invest the money to the cryptocurrency, you need to divide money between the other trading sector. So, the more division of the portfolio means less risk.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

Invest only the money that afford to lose. You don't need big amount of money to join in investing in cryptocurrency. Just choose the legit project make some research about it.
Right.Just learn to choose carefully on what potential project or potential coins to invest.And diversify your investments even with a small capital in every investment so you will still gain profit when one of them fails.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

To make money in crypto you really do not have to make big investments, the good thing is to invest that much as you can afford, other things are simply - you have to be really lucky and try to give your money to such projects which will just moon and your profit will be over 900%

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming.

That's what people need in everything they do. With most economies situation nowadays it's always good to have several sources of income and relying only with bitcoin could really make you impatient as it won't give you a regular income.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: