Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3417 times)
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

NO, until now i'm still not invest any altcoin, because i'm still afraid of lost.
I just join bounty to earn money, by participate signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter.
maybe latter if I'm already get more profit i will try to invest from small amount in first Cry time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

For me, I start with a small amount of money first, just to get a feeling of what is it like to invest in the crypto currency world, also get familiar with the process and stuff. Later when I am more familiar, I increased my investment, also diversified my investment.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

If you want easy money, then of course the more you will invest the more you will get, and you will not have to do anything, just monitor the situation in the market. Also, there are many free opportunities for earning, and then these earned funds can also be invested, so you will not spend a cent on investment, you will fully earn money with your hard work. It all depends on your wit and your abilities.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

It doesnt mean that if you invest big you also earn a big profit even if you invest big but you are impatient you will not earn a good profit. Joining in crypto needs a lot of patience. You can also earn a good profit by simply joining bounty and campaign, time is your investment here and hardwork. Sometimes you need to feel  hardship to earn what you want.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

I agree. I, too, do not understand people who expressed wanting to sell properties they have once invested on just to get into cryptocurrency. My advice to this, however, is to join the crypto world only if you think that you have more than enough money in your bank account that you are willing to lose. It is not worth selling a house, a car, or any property just to buy bitcoins because it is not the most stable to put your money in.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

I agree. I, too, do not understand people who expressed wanting to sell properties they have once invested on just to get into cryptocurrency. My advice to this, however, is to join the crypto world only if you think that you have more than enough money in your bank account that you are willing to lose. It is not worth selling a house, a car, or any property just to buy bitcoins because it is not the most stable to put your money in.
Right.Bitcoin investment can still make you profit even if you started it with a small capital.Just invest what you can afford to lose because in this investment there is no guarantee that you will make good profits in the end,losing is also very possible.So never go into loans or selling properties.Take bitcoin investment as your passion and enjoy every minute of it.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I think Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.

So true. You just need to be smart in picking where to invest or what to join. It is not about how much you let go but it is how you work for it to grow. With crypto it is a play of wise and being intelligent. Those people who panics did not earn money as much as they want. So everyone must focused on growing and being futuristic.
jaxteller

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

it's based on luck as well. If you had a few bitcoins back in 2010 and never sold them up until today, you'd have made a nice ROI. It's way harder today, but doesn't mean it's impossible. Since the market is bearish, you can still invest a little and gain nicely.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

you can make profit with every amount you invest. It is all about the percentage of growth of the coin you invest in. For example if you invest 10$ in Bitcoin, and the price goes up 10%, you will have a profit of 1$. But if you had invested 100$ your profit would have been 10$. So to answer your question, you don't have to make a big investment before you can make profit. Hope this helps!
SusanAnn

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

I don't think it is necessary to make big investment before joining crypto world . As long as you have enough experience, i think you can make profit in crypto
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Right.Bitcoin investment can still make you profit even if you started it with a small capital.Just invest what you can afford to lose because in this investment there is no guarantee that you will make good profits in the end,losing is also very possible.So never go into loans or selling properties.Take bitcoin investment as your passion and enjoy every minute of it.
the best investment is to use free money, so we will be more comfortable holding it for a long time. with high price fluctuations, we will not be affected. so that you can still enjoy life and make big profits later
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
A good point, in my opinion I will never invest all that I have but only invest a small amount. Because the rest of the money will help me manage, pay bills or invest in other jobs while waiting for the market to bounce back that will help me avoid the difficult situation as well as lack of money to be born. Works in the meantime
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
A good point, in my opinion I will never invest all that I have but only invest a small amount. Because the rest of the money will help me manage, pay bills or invest in other jobs while waiting for the market to bounce back that will help me avoid the difficult situation as well as lack of money to be born. Works in the meantime
if you totally investing your time and energy to learn about trading skills it could be best capital for you.although using small amount but with high skill in trading, maybe it could thousand dollars only in few time.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

if you totally investing your time and energy to learn about trading skills it could be best capital for you.although using small amount but with high skill in trading, maybe it could thousand dollars only in few time.

Knowledge is the most important we need to have, if you really understand trading and you learned a lot from it then you can get huge amount if profit, but be careful because losing money is always part of trading especially if you are new in trading.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

good point dude, skill and knowledge are main capital to be successfull in cryptocurrency trading.we manage our small money by using qualified trading system to gain profit from market.so from small amount could be huge amount with our skills.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Thats the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. Who does sell the properties for the crypto investment. Might be some crazy fan follower of the crypto currency can do that but its surely not advisable if you have very less or limited properties and wealth in your hands. For those who have dozens of gold bars in hidden chest it might look very normal but for the people like you and me its the most crazy idea to do it. I cant imagine doing that one at all.
Its better to get a job, work out on the savings, and how much we can afford to loose and then buy crypto with them. Thats the ideal way.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

I don't make a big investment to join in the crypto. Unfortunately, I don't remember how much money I used, but as I remember, I already get my money back and right now, I only use the free money which I have from the rest of the money in my balance. But in the other thing that related with cryptocurrency, I can use the free method to earn something, so I can add more coins in my balance, and I can trade that coin to make another profit. And I am willing to search another way so I can earn more coins that I can sell to increase my bitcoin.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

Indeed there is a truth about your investment in large or small you can generate profits, I mean not only your funds also need analysis, predictions and strategies to make a profit no matter how your funds, even you can also generate large profits even if you make a small investment this applies in 2017, and it is very difficult if in the current market conditions.
It is just a general rule, the more you put in, the more the potential profit you get and the more the risk you take as well. At the end of the day, quantity, profit and risks are all directly proportional to each other and the same goes for someone who is actually not putting in too much.

However, judging from how the market has been over the years, if you invest what you can afford to lose, and be patient enough to leave it for as long as you want to, you will still be making a lot at the end, even though not as much as someone who put in more and did the same.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

While that is a notion for some of the investment that really works fine, but investing big isn't always a guarantee that you will also earn big profit especially when you invested in a wrong crypto. But as to capital, you can always start from small or even from nothing and earn big.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

I did. And I've lost serious money from that investment. But I've learnt my lesson.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: