Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3417 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
People do that because they see the great benefits they can get out of cryptocurrencies and they want to maximize their profits, in a way this makes sense but investing an amount of money you cannot really afford to lose in a market in which most people lose their money and there is no way for them to recover their money especially if they invest in a scam is an incredibly risky decision and it seems that a lot of people are taking this decision based on their greed.

But people like that are probably going to be the first ones to denounce cryptocurrencies as a fraud the moment they lose all their money and they will conveniently forget that they were the ones investing huge sums of money in a market they do not understand.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

With cryptocurrency, investment needs to be made according to the profit expectancy. When the profit expected is small, the investment will also be low. The perfect way of earning through cryptocurrency is trading and for the same investment is a must with good learning about the market fluctuation, else loss is assured.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Not necessarily, but for others to make huge amount of profit it takes huge capital. It should be invest on what you can afford in crypto. Do not invest that you cannot afford to lose since price in crytpo are volatile.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Actually, when the market is rising, the biggest investors make millions. However, you can earn even when you start with 100 dollars. Just be patient and spend a lot  of your time in the cryptocurrencies.

if you really an investors time is not a must because you will just put your investment and wait until the price hits your desired amount, also you dont need to put huge number of money to earn here actually you can earn even you dont have investment here.
There are many people who are rich and are able to invest in the crypto market especially in Bitcoin which is the most precious coin as it is base currency or crypto world.

So, people who have money can invest here without any difficulty but apart rich people common people with low savings can also invest in it if they invest in low market. Furthermore, they can invest in less valuable coins first and then with profit from those investments will be enough to upgrade to Bitcoin.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

I have also met someone, who actually borrowed a lot of money from a bank, so to be able to invest more in cryptocurrencies. I understood why he did it, but I would personally not risk that much.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

I have participated at many investment kind before joined and invest at cryptocurrency, many investment have I try some time I got profit with early investment but many time I have faced scam project because too late for making investment, but in crypto I know is not late and early to get profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

You will earn in Cryptocurrency even if your investment is small because this is not a barrier to increase your income,but don't expect a big income directly it is very risky here and it is not right to expect to much about Crypto if you fail for sure you will regret.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

When I started crypto I didn't invest anything to start with. I just joined a lot of bounty programs from there  I got my funds for trading.
we could collect our money from bounty campaign, and after get alot we could use it as capital to start trading.so we did not spend our money at all to start it.
No. Its not required to do big invest with bitcoin do make big profit. Remember when the price was $0.10 per btc in 2010 ?just thought if you invest at that time how much you earn now ?
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

I don't think you need to have a big amount of money to offer in Crypto make more big profit, I think you just need is your knowledge I mean if you don't have try to do some reading and researching about Crypto to learn about it. And as I know you can also earn by just joining some by just joining some bounties and Airdrops campaigns.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Heationd

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

You answered you own question and I can't agree more with that opinion. Doing crypto takes patience and reasonable mind, but not huge capitals and selling everything to just get into it.
This is not normally the case. You can enter with any amount in the crypto market but of course you cannot deny the reality of gaining big by investing BIG.

We have examples of people like the famous Tim Draper and the other Bitcoin billionaires who had nothing but a multi million dollar investment made in Bitcoin in the early days of the decade and this paid off in the recent boom. This is the reason why people prefer big investment for big profits and this is quite logical.
If you have investment, it is good for earning more in less time, but if you no money; you can still make money in cryptocurrency. It is not necessary to invest big money for making big profits. You can start form small investment and if you realize that it is good and you can earn money from this market, then you can invest more money if you have.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

I'm just a new investor, actually I do not have big investments in bitcoin but in the future I plan to invest more in it because I see its potential is huge
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

I don't think you need to have a big amount of money to offer in Crypto make more big profit, I think you just need is your knowledge I mean if you don't have try to do some reading and researching about Crypto to learn about it. And as I know you can also earn by just joining some by just joining some bounties and Airdrops campaigns.

Yes you are right, there are some big opportunities that don't need big investments, like what you have said, joining bounties and airdrops can really give us good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

I'm just a new investor, actually I do not have big investments in bitcoin but in the future I plan to invest more in it because I see its potential is huge
you could try with small amount first.and look at your investment growth.if it give you good profit you could continue with bigger amount to maximize our profit.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

you could try with small amount first.and look at your investment growth.if it give you good profit you could continue with bigger amount to maximize our profit.

That's how you'd do it. Test the waters first. Go from where you left off previously. If you made profit, then take advantage of the opportunity of additional capital. You also would have an idea already of what to do next. If it's a loss, then take time to recover and assess yourself. It's a cycle that you have to go over and over with in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

When I started crypto I didn't invest anything to start with. I just joined a lot of bounty programs from there  I got my funds for trading.
we could collect our money from bounty campaign, and after get alot we could use it as capital to start trading.so we did not spend our money at all to start it.
This is really good idea, we should try to gain money which we can get through joining bounty and signature campaign, it will be chance to save money for being a future investor, you do not have to have bigger amount to invest you can start with small amount of money but for this hold as much as you can, so the more you will hold the more you will earn, try to invest for long term.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

Well, I believe that if you want big profit then make a big investment. But be sure that a company you want to engage in is legible, have experiences and a long time in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

Yes you are right. Large investments in cryptocurrency do not always play a crucial role in making good profits. Sometimes a small investment is enough, however, in that coin or token that will develop and grow in value. It may even be a particularly obscure coin or token. Some tokens have risen in price hundreds of thousands and millions of times.
Yes I agree you can make good money doing not a great investment.For example, I made a list of coins which I want to soon buy.But I would not take risks and invest in incomprehensible (As you put it)coins.The risk is too high.I try to avoid little-known coins.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

we could collect our money from bounty campaign, and after get a lot we could use it as capital to start trading.so we did not spend our money at all to start it.
A small invest of $0.10 and bring $6,000 or maybe more. The game is just patient. You still have time you can still invest low and hold them for years. Just show highly patient as much as you can bitcoins return your invest with profit.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

Your idea is wonderfull, That's what in my mind too. If someone sell his all property just to invest big money in bitcoin and bitcoin will not win , It is possible to lose all your money. Just be smart on investing on it.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

For me selling properties or borrowing money or getting loans are not a wise decision just to invest in crypto, !because the risk of getting broke is quite high. Better to participate on bounty campaigns and use some earnings to invest on coins/altcoin that has a bright future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: