Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3417 times)
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
Yes you are right. Large investments in cryptocurrency do not always play a crucial role in making good profits. Sometimes a small investment is enough, however, in that coin or token that will develop and grow in value. It may even be a particularly obscure coin or token. Some tokens have risen in price hundreds of thousands and millions of times.
Yes I agree you can make good money doing not a great investment.For example, I made a list of coins which I want to soon buy.But I would not take risks and invest in incomprehensible (As you put it)coins.The risk is too high.I try to avoid little-known coins.
Because if you once invest your money you won't lose until you sold your all coins.SO if you think you can hold your bitcoin for years then go ahead otherwise don't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

Well, I believe that if you want big profit then make a big investment. But be sure that a company you want to engage in is legible, have experiences and a long time in the market.
If you do not want to take huge risks then it is a good idea to maintain your investment in bitcoin, it is true that you are not going to get profits as good as in the early the days of the coin but there are still a lot of profits that can be gotten and if you invest an amount of money that is significant then your results will still be great, there are people that in the past invested almost all their money and they were able to buy houses with the money they got out of their investment.

It is true they took a huge risk but nothing in this life comes easy if you want to obtain great benefits out of this market then you cannot be timid, you need to invest a substantial amount of money to get those kind of profits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

whether big or small investment, they both yield profit according to investment capital. You don't have to invest hugely before making a good profit. sometimes it depends on when you invested and the project. Above all, have a good knowledge of the project so that you can live to enjoy the dividend.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

You don't need a big investment before making good profit, little investment can give you a whole lot of profit if only that project is a good one.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

Big investment and profits can be relative and peculiar to some areas/location. The size of an investment and focus of profit is dependent on the character/behaviour of the Investor; so, what they feel is good for them as profit.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Well i think it depends on what kind of investment you referring to.   Its quite possible to invest little or no amount of fiat but a lot of time in crypto and still earn a decent profit.  Equally, time i think is most important aspect of the potential to earn a good profit from your investment, alot of people who may have invested in this prolonged bear market might make better returns than others who perhaps invested in a bullish market.   Regardless, there is money to be made large, small or time investment only.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

No of course! In fact you can earn hundred thousand dollars for free. Cryptocurrency is not just an investment but it can be a job. We can trade in a small amount and get high profits yet, we need first knowledges to attain our goals in crypto space. We don't need to be a millionaire just double up our capital but we need knowledge and skills in crypto.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

If you can only afford, then making big investment is good to increase the returns. In crypto, it is not entirely about how huge the investment capital is. Being able to locate the right coin gives an investor an upper hand in generating more profits.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

To make a profit you do not have to invest in large amounts, no matter how much money you invest, you have the opportunity to make a profit from the investment, but with a note that at least you have to choose the right crypto to invest and you are able to be patient for the long term, because investing anywhere will take a long time if you want good profits.

Investing in the right coin is important because even if it would take a long time before you can see the profits you made in that investment, it might still be worth it holding on to and you can say after you got your profits that your patience paid off well. Unfortunately, it is not applicable in all instances and you may want to consider taking profits from time to time because the future is still uncertain so you might want to be assured that you will be able to get back your capital and let your profit earn profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

right, many people don't think about the risks of investing in crypto, if we sell the property that we have then the investment that we do fails, then our lives are destroyed and don't trust crypto
I like your statement that "always invest with the amount you can afford to lose". this is very true, so if we lose, we will not feel very stressed.
Lev Tolstoy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

I never invested big if it was not sure what the problem was, probably in the cryptocurrency market that always contained a lot of risk factors and a bit of skill could exist and grow.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.
Yes, maybe it is one way to get a profit by taking part in a bounty program on an ICO project, but the results of the bounty will not be as big as the return on investment in cryptocurrencies. , you can lose all the capital you invest if you miscalculate in making a decision, so maximum results are certainly not produced from a modest process, results are always directly proportional to the process
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

I never invested big if it was not sure what the problem was, probably in the cryptocurrency market that always contained a lot of risk factors and a bit of skill could exist and grow.

It is not advisable to invest big specially for first timer, make sure to understand the flow of the market, because it is really risky when it comes to investing.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I think making profit in crypto is not always about the amount you invested but the particular coin you invested into also plays a major role. If you invest in a potential coin, even your 1$ can increase to 10$
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I don't think big money should be invested to make big gains. Because this market risks too much. So the returns are also incredibly high. A small amount can come to multiple incredible places.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

To make a profit you do not have to invest in large amounts, no matter how much money you invest, you have the opportunity to make a profit from the investment, but with a note that at least you have to choose the right crypto to invest and you are able to be patient for the long term, because investing anywhere will take a long time if you want good profits.
This is why cryptocurrency is really good, cryptos give us so much opportunity to earn. I started here with nothing, my friend just guide me in this market until I learn everything about cryptos.

You don’t need to invest huge amount of money, small capital will do as long as you know the ways to earn more here in cryptoworld. Greedy people will lose their money soon, just play the game well and you will be good, always set your limitation.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

This is why cryptocurrency is really good, cryptos give us so much opportunity to earn. I started here with nothing, my friend just guide me in this market until I learn everything about cryptos.

You don’t need to invest huge amount of money, small capital will do as long as you know the ways to earn more here in cryptoworld. Greedy people will lose their money soon, just play the game well and you will be good, always set your limitation.
Greediness will test us too much in crypto , there are many time we might experience it but we ness to think before we lose at all. Small profit can be big when invested at right coin at right time.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

using small amount more comfortable for beginner investors.they could take a lesson from thier initail investment.is it suitable with their character or not.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

yes, don't be too ambitious to get big profits. know that investing in cryptocurrency has risks. and very very risky if we invest by selling all the property we have. I myself prefer to invest with little capital and hunt for prizes by participating in bounties. patience is needed in cryptocurrency. and I don't think I have to invest a large amount to get a profit. we must always remember that behind large profits there is also a huge risk too.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

I think people need to be more patient than to invest a lot of money in crypto-currencies. Proof of that is in
early adopters. Even with some small investment and holding trough the years they are now millionaires.
   Now times are different, I believe we need to wait a bit longer. One more thing, before there was Bitcoin and
couple other coins, now choice is much bigger, so we need to choose good in order to have successful investments
for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: