Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto?  (Read 3417 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

yes, it does not have to be with large capital to make a profit in cryptocurrency. You also have to think that behind the big profits there is also a big risk too. especially if you have to sell some of your property, and that will be very risky for yourself. so it's true what you say, it's better that you invest in the amount you can afford to lose. don't be someone who is greedy.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

I agree with you on all 100. I recently read on the forum how a guy asked for advice to sell his house to him in order to invest everything in a crypt or not. He argued that if something goes wrong, he and his family will live on the street .. That's where the absurd
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

I agree with you on all 100. I recently read on the forum how a guy asked for advice to sell his house to him in order to invest everything in a crypt or not. He argued that if something goes wrong, he and his family will live on the street .. That's where the absurd
that worst decision ever if already taken.except that guys have two or more house and operational cost too high and didnt give them return.but selling our asset to make investment did not wise.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

For me you can invest without putting your hard earn money as you can join on those bounties that will give a token as a reward. Although this strategy is long to wait until you can hold your coins that you want. If you want to earn big profits then you need to invest huge amount of money but the risk is higher and you may lose your money if your not that good enough in this technology. Be patient, just with the flow to start in small amount and roll that until it goes big.
rufusruiz883

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

For me you can invest without putting your hard earn money as you can join on those bounties that will give a token as a reward. Although this strategy is long to wait until you can hold your coins that you want. If you want to earn big profits then you need to invest huge amount of money but the risk is higher and you may lose your money if your not that good enough in this technology. Be patient, just with the flow to start in small amount and roll that until it goes big.
sure, start with small and raise up slowly
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Monetary investment is not relatively proportional to profit when speaking about crypto. There are times that you put some big monetary investment but experience a lower returns. In crypto, aside from monetary investnments, you need to invest also your time, your knowledge and most of all the PATIENCE and this is where you can gain more profit if you are capable of waiting for the right opportunity to hit the moon. Just like for example if you invested earlier sometimes in 2013 or earlier and even a 100 BTC at that time would cost for about 1k usd in investment and if you still hold it today their value could reach up to 300K USD. What if when you sell it earlier this year it would reach around 2 million USD. Imagine how your 1k USD turn into million if you patiently wait for at least 5 years.
Pumapipa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

You really do not need that big amount of an investment to put in in crytocurrency. It is just that when your investments are big, then and there you can appreciate the returns of your investment. For example, when you want to trade tokens, small investments made can yield small profits also in exemption of a coin that goes to the moon, so your money will also be. But in my opinion, people selling houses just for cryptocurrency will be insane.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

You really do not need that big amount of an investment to put in in crytocurrency. It is just that when your investments are big, then and there you can appreciate the returns of your investment. For example, when you want to trade tokens, small investments made can yield small profits also in exemption of a coin that goes to the moon, so your money will also be. But in my opinion, people selling houses just for cryptocurrency will be insane.
There is one thing that those people who sell their houses for investment do forget. They think crypto is all about making profit. They easily forget that one can lose all his investment should he invest in any shit coin.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

Well, there are impulsive newbies out there who were overwhelmed when bitcoin hit the peak, bought bitcoin when it was still high and now crying because they have not recovered yet the money they used as capital. I think they need to educate themselves about crypto first before jumping into it. It doesnt matter small or big investment, they just have to know how it is going to be so they dont regret in the end.

That’s right, small or big investment is not necessarily important thing that can lead one to get more income in terms of investing in cryptocurrency. The keys is on self-educated, skill as well as experience that one can build in order that he can manage in some bad situation of the market. In fact, the number of people who input a very high investment, but get nothing because he don’t know how to solve the problem whenever the market is in downtrend. On other hand, some who  just started with a very small capital, but he got a great profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

Your profit is dirctly proportional to your capital. But I am not discouraging people with small money from investing. Though sometimes, profit is dependent on when an investor pull out of an investment.
Yeah the amount of profit also depends on the amount of capital you spend, but that does not mean people who have small capital can not get big profit. if you are good at analyzing which coins will pump high, then you can make a big profit, because many altcoins can rise by thousands of percent on the market..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:51:12 AM

Big investment have the tendency of yielding large profits but that is not the only factor to consider when investing in crypto. Every investor must first consider the capabilities of the coin yielding good returns before investing and this can be achieved through a thorough research on the coin and its project.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

many people who always think of trading will always be profitable, especially with large capital, wrong thinkers, all types of trade can generate profits depending on how clever we master the trade, for bitcoin it is very risky for beginners who will infest with large capital because Bitcoin price movements are very fast, the worst possibility is losses that we do not realize, it is wiser if we start trading gradually to minimize losses that can come suddenly.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

I don't think it needs big investment in order to make profit in crypto. In my case I do not have capital when I started back crypto business, what I did in order to earn good profit was I joined signature and bounty campaign of a potential project. I studied on how to choose a good project and airdrop last year was very good enough to give earnings thats one also I got earn more. So maybe it depends upon the person who manage his business with crypto.
Lumi3004

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Investment is very clear that it requires capital to get the profits we expect, small capital is fortunately also small and vice versa,
The main thing is that all people who want to invest understand how and analyze investments for a satisfying profit.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

That makes sense because we are talking about the volume/quantity of cryptocurrencies you will have in your bag. The bigger the quantity, the bigger the profit you will also get. Most of all, you have to make sure that the crypto you have is very promising.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

right i agree with you don't let us sell the house to buy bitcoin that's a crazy idea. big capital can indeed provide big and fast profits but also has a high risk if we lose then we will have nothing. you should indeed invest in crypto we invest as much as we can to lose. because crypto investment currently has a big risk that the market is red and nobody knows when the market will return to green. and also investment in crypto I don't think I have to use big capital. with small capital we can also invest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:13:47 AM

Considering that cryptocurrency investment is a high-risk high-profit investment. With this in mind, would you take the risk by investing a huge amount to the point of selling your properties just for the possible huge return. That idea is non-sense.

If you have been here in crypto for quite some time, there are other ways to earn profit in cryptocurrency without investing money, just some skills and devoted time. Try joining bounty campaigns. But, taking note that this is not always a win situation. But, at least no capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

That makes sense because we are talking about the volume/quantity of cryptocurrencies you will have in your bag. The bigger the quantity, the bigger the profit you will also get. Most of all, you have to make sure that the crypto you have is very promising.
big amount did not always give us big profit , if we didnt know how to manage it.our skill in trading influence to how much profit could be generated.
fangbian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Absolutely, People must be aware that Bitcoin is a high-risk high-profit investment. If you want to make profit, you must accept that high profit always goes with high risk. It's so risk that people decide to invest all what they have. In my opinion, we only should invest what we can lose, do not invest everything.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

I don't think it must be a big nominal, to be a successful person not all with a large nominal, you can simply invest with a small nominal if it will generate a large profit enough to say success, be careful in the investment world, because nobody can ensure you will get a profit, therefore you must be more careful in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: