Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIVEBALANCE [FBN] - Human Resource Development Platform  (Read 17180 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:47:48 PM

In its development, Fivebalance Coin will present the Masternode feature so that each user can feel the benefits of the FBN masternode that is run. FBN itself has a positioning as a reward system that is used for human resource development. so far how has the project developed dev?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:59:34 AM

iam late to swap my all FBN ERC20 Token  Angry .. can i swap my FBN token Now??

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mikeymellow

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:01:16 PM

We have just updated our white paper to better reflect our progress in near future. There are details of technical and economical ecosystem updates on FBN coin along with new roadmap for a better progress.

In a few days we will share some progress on our apps, we are thrilled to speed it up so that the wait will be over for FBN apps being helpful towards society as our shared vision and mission.

Cheers to our communities, bright future await us

Warm Regards ,
— Fivebalance

I see you have updated whitepaper and you say if there will be progress in a few days but until now I haven't seen anything about your project, are your project still alive?

Take a look at the project now. Moving along nicely.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:58:06 PM

We have just updated our white paper to better reflect our progress in near future. There are details of technical and economical ecosystem updates on FBN coin along with new roadmap for a better progress.

In a few days we will share some progress on our apps, we are thrilled to speed it up so that the wait will be over for FBN apps being helpful towards society as our shared vision and mission.

Cheers to our communities, bright future await us

Warm Regards ,
— Fivebalance

I see you have updated whitepaper and you say if there will be progress in a few days but until now I haven't seen anything about your project, are your project still alive?

Take a look at the project now. Moving along nicely.

Maybe, people are not looking for the updated whitepaper but more on progress updates of the platform. Very few are actually reading the whitepaper nowadays. If it is not too much to ask, maybe post updates on what's going with Fivebalance. With the updates, this thread will be updated once in a while and users will see also that this project is still alive and be not forgotten.
mikeymellow

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:04:16 AM

Not talking about the whitepaper.  Try looking for a change. New website, android app released. Active on Telegram. It's all there for those who look.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 11:12:48 AM

I hope people will be active here too. Ideas of team are good and have chance to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: