Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Moonforum.net is next Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 537 times)
icopump (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

1000 new registrations in moon forum after bitcoin talk new rules released in bitcointalk jr member to newbie look like moonforum is fresh market for bounty hunters
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I think moonforum is a good website just like bitcointalk
But bitcointalk is the king and it must be respected

Moonforum should work and improve too
Not just look for sign ups amongst others

They should look for obvious great ico projects for bounties
AfterHours

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

I wouldn't say 'all the bitcointalk members has moved to our forum' I barely see posts there.
Do not spread false things for people to join your forum.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

What are the advantages of this forum, how is it different from bitcointalk and what are the ways of making money (coins) in this forum?
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

Though I don't see moonforum or any other clones of bitcointalk an immediate competitor of it but if the forum continues to make such decisions without any prior research about the effects it has on it's use. The forum is essentially forcing new users to buy membership and hence moving towards a format of paid forum.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

what i see moonforum the forum have many sub topics and new topic discussion and look like scope for new upcoming bounty programs with less restrictions in bitcointalk forum
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

The statement is too loud that the Moonforum is the second after the Bitcointalk, the Moonforum still has a small community and attendance, it can not be considered the competitor to the Bitcointalk.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

I don't think so, because I see that the bounty in the moonforum is still small and the bounties in most moonforums are still connected to the bitcointalk forum.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Nobody will miss them anyway. Those members who moved are the ones who think that earning ONE merit is a hell of a burden and only want to make money whatever it takes, even if it means spamming the forum and degrading the overall quality of discussion here. I could say that the forum glad that these spammers are moving away.

Though I don't see moonforum or any other clones of bitcointalk an immediate competitor of it but if the forum continues to make such decisions without any prior research about the effects it has on it's use. The forum is essentially forcing new users to buy membership and hence moving towards a format of paid forum.
No, you're getting it wrong. No one is forcing to buy memberships. What theymos is forcing is earning 1 merit to get to Jr. Member. This is to ensure that those newbies aren't getting anywhere before they show they could make a quality post in this forum. This has nothing to do with money. Do you know that the forum already holds BTC1500+ in cold reserve? Even if the forum stop selling its ads space, it will still able to support itself for many years.

If the forum continues to do nothing to the spammers, the quality of this forum will go down to zero and members who don't care about bounty, who just want to have a meaningful discussion, will stay away from here.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

i think it is good for us to have anothe forum so we can improve ourselves because here is almost no room for newbie or jr.member, we need merit to level up our rank. however, bitcointalk gives us a lot of choice about the bounty. so it depends on you what's best for you.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Maybe i saw another moonforum, it is a crap, though i might cheeked a wrong website, what i saw is nothing near bitcointalk.org anyway as time move on, it may reach btt forum standard.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

At the moment I think there is no need for hype
And every unsatisfied can move to moonforum, we need to keep the levels of meaningful discussion up in this forum

It is a stricter rule, but a sustaining one I believe
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

Maybe i saw another moonforum, it is a crap, though i might cheeked a wrong website, what i saw is nothing near bitcointalk.org anyway as time move on, it may reach btt forum standard.
it's a crap forum that has been filled with thousands of crap topics. You can try to analyze it and OP is dreaming right now. So many big platforms have started here. let the spammers move from bitcointalk to the mooncrap forum. The creator of moon forum is oriented to the money and no more.
So many times i have seen a lot of copycat bitcointalk like this one.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Smiley Ok, you can move to this forum and no need to promote it here. I think some members in Bitcointalk forum who are in the right place. Good luck to your new forum  Cool
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

There have been lots of forums like bitcointalk but even with the strict restrictions of bitcointalk, nothing can still reach like it. I think that the restrictions can even add the forum more quality so developers can trust it more.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

new roles of bitcointalk forum is fair, if you watch it fairly then this roles everyone should accept. i think no forum survive like bitcointalk.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Well good, if they take on all the spammers, then it's something Bitcointalk doesn't have to worry about anymore.
I'd be very happy if all the airdrop/ICO spam moves over there, it's not really adding anything to the forum in my opinion.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

Bitcointalk has been developed and used for a long time, with a large number of members. The name "bitcointalk 'also better suited to altcoin and tokens. I always choose Bitcointalk for demand
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

That is proof that they are unable to provide the best for bitcointalk forums. One advantage can be obtained without having to pay if you have good quality.
There are other ways without having to pay if they are willing to explore this forum. Because they are lazy, they choose to move, but that is their right.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: