Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Moonforum.net is next Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 537 times)
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I already paid attention to this forum. And the most interesting is that the number of the guests of this forum is growing every day. I believe that it has great potential.

At this forum, Amazix already holds a bounty, and also conducts tokens payments in parallel Bitcointalk Forum

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Think of it as an alternative school, BTT remains the best and will make a forum of high quality and value.
For the Moonforum, the new stand also, so it still takes a lot of time to be able to develop like BTT.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

I still prefer Bitcointalk everything started here and every ICO and new coins announcement started here, it's the best forum about cryptocurrency and this is founded by the creator of Bitcointalk Satoshi nakamoto, but it's good for the community that we have a lot of forums to promote various cryptocurrency.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Is it kind of advertisiment?  Cool

I do not think that it will be new Bitcointalk forum, here is more people and possible investors, that is why bounty campaigns will be still held there.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

I just found out if there is a forum other than this bitcointalk. Even before the Moonforum I had heard that there was an altcoinstalks forum which was indeed a crypto forum too. In both forums there were still not many people who used it so the rules were still easier. Unlike in this forum because the members have a lot of automatic regulations are tightened.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

It is the first time I hear about this new forum, but I am sure it is not even comparable with bitcointalk. There are a lot of crypto forums trying to imitate bitcointalk but without real results. The most crypto community is still attached mainly to this forum which the most popular right now.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

That is intriguing. Thank you for the information. I will look up this forum. There was a lot of restrictions on this forum
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

Bitcointalk is the best forum for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I bet those forum that had been created are good also to reduce the high traffic on this forum with members full of shitposts asking for merit everyday. Anyways, the more forum for cryptocurrency will be the better way of creating a good discussions for cryptocurrency to everybody.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I will still survive on bitcointalk, even though with increasingly strict rules, it will make my experience more personal. And I think there are still many users who remain here until now. Thank you for the information that you have conveyed.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

there are many cryptocurrency forums besides bitcointalk, such as: altcointalk, moonforum etc. but I prefer bitcointalk because this forum is a pioneer of the forum on cryptocurrency, a lot of experience and knowledge that I got in this forum
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

So what is your  point? You want the staff here to regent becuase of the new rule they implemented? Never compare moonforum to bitcointalk because they can't  defeat the king(bitcointalk).  I know Amaxiz  management  own that site.
Good to know that lot of bitcointalk  users transferred there becuase most of them are spammers.  Anyway best luck to the new forum.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I haven't visit the site yet but it is good that there are some rooms for members who finds it difficult coping up here in bitcointalk, well if the site don't give much point to ranks and nationality I really think many will go over there instead of staying here. I just hope it will really help people more in learning cryptocurrencies.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

looks like that forum is quietly potential to be like bitcointalk, thank you for sharing this, another extra earning altcoins for bounty hunters.
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

We have a lot of users here that already trusted like the moderator and some manager of campaign so if you find some forum that like here better to use both then for me they can create new forum but i think bitcointalk.org forum already run for so long so better to use this than other forum another thing we already have many new forum that create in the past but not turn popular like here
I really agree, this forum is very trustworthy and has stood for a very long time and many of the coins in attendance certainly cannot be separated from this forum, so this forum has contributed a lot to the progress of cryptocurrency, this is my opinion Wink

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

They do not have good traffic and an alexa ranking is not that high compared to Bitcointalk, if there are bounty campaign here I don't think it's going to give more than what they are giving bounty hunters but it's nice to know that there are other forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, it's good for all of us.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

i think thats will be waste the time
because bitcointalk is the one only best bitcoin forum
made by satoshi the creator Smiley
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

I assume that such a decision was deliberated and I am sure that the administration of this forum deliberated this decision carefully evaluating +/- of the decision. Perhaps the administration knows something what caused them to make such changes. Of course, I am upset about such changes because I am pretty sure that any resctrictions and especially financial ones will case a negative effect in the future. I mean the decreasing of activity on the forum. Perhaps I am wrong but we will get to know it quite soon by observing the activity on the forum.
What about moonforum.net, it is nice that there is the alternative forum but to tell the truth, the popularity of these two forums are absolutely different. bitcointalk.org is the prime forum about crypto technologies and cryptocurrencies but moonforum.net is still an upstart with the quite low popularity but anyway it is nice that there is the rival for bitcointalk.org because it will stimulate both of these forums for evolving.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

How do you know most of the bitcointalk member moving to moonforum? I think it's just a small site and you came here to advertisement moonforum, I don't think it'll replace bitcointalk become top cryptocurrency forum, don't waste your time  Smiley

goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

How do you know most of the bitcointalk member moving to moonforum? I think it's just a small site and you came here to advertisement moonforum, I don't think it'll replace bitcointalk become top cryptocurrency forum, don't waste your time  Smiley

Not sure if moonforum is quite up to Bitcointalk however it will be very interesting to see how the rules here play out over a year or two.  If this site sets the standards to high and a majority of people find and group on another site it's possible all the earning potential goes to that site and Bitcointalk looses out on the monetary site of crypto.  We will have a good clean board however I would thing the posting would fall off by 90%.  Are people here for the money or the great discussion.  We may find out shortly.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

I think bitcointalk will not suffer from the fact that tens of thousands of shitposters will switch to a new forum. Let now the admins of this forum think how to overcome the meaningless posting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: