Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:18:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now Moonforum.net is next Bitcointalk Forum  (Read 539 times)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

What are the advantages of this forum, how is it different from bitcointalk and what are the ways of making money (coins) in this forum?

I think there are no difference with bitcointalk forum and moonforum. It's too new forum but rapidly growing this forum. They starting with bounty contest and paying SHP coin for some members who winners the contest. Icoforums.net another forum but it's modarator are very unprofessional i think.     

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

If moonforum will compete with bitcointalk, then I think that it is very good for all of us, the competition benefits the community.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

Moon forum is nt competition for bitcointalk in any forum but it is a new upcoming forum in the crypto community
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Im not quietly know about moon forum. But i think he is not popular. For me the next of bitcointalk.org is altcointalks.com. if you see here there some.bounties that connected to altcointalk forum. So thats mean there more trusted site than other
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

If moonforum will compete with bitcointalk, then I think that it is very good for all of us, the competition benefits the community.
Yeah it can be a good option for us, and I heard a lot of good reviews about moonforum but I never tried it. Maybe will look for more details about it and use it later on so I can learn more about cryptocurrency.

I think there are no difference with bitcointalk forum and moonforum. It's too new forum but rapidly growing this forum. They starting with bounty contest and paying SHP coin for some members who winners the contest. Icoforums.net another forum but it's modarator are very unprofessional i think.    
Icoforums.net is a good forum also, they've done a good campaign for that one unfortunately it is being managed by unprofessional manager before. Maybe they will create another campaign will a great team and a strict rules on the forum also. This market is growing everyday and we have to welcome this kind of development.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

After new restrictions for ranking, most of the bitcointalk members are moving to moonforum.net new cryptocurrency forum for signature bounty.Moon forum is more advanced and most informative and future of cryptocurrency is now Moonforum

are you sure? bitcointalk is the best forum I know, there is a lot of knowledge or information about crypto that I got here and I didn't get it elsewhere.

you can promote other forums here, but not to underestimate this forum. if you think a better moonforum, then leave this forum.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

are you sure? bitcointalk is the best forum I know, there is a lot of knowledge or information about crypto that I got here and I didn't get it elsewhere.

you can promote other forums here, but not to underestimate this forum. if you think a better moonforum, then leave this forum.
Because bitcointalk is first resources about Bitcoin/Blockchain. It's made by Satoshi. Yooo we are know Bitcoin and Bitcointalk provided a package by Satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: