Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
jayawchaminda

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

you can see all the coin price depend on the bitcoin see the history when bitcoin price goes up to other coins price also go up when bitcoin price go down other coins price also go down. if bitcoin price stable what happened coin market.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

I think there is nothing to do like other exchange market. Actually no body can control its price that i see in my last two years experience in forum. It goes in its own way. But there may be big gamlar who invest millions dollar and they may go market up and down. Otherwise it can not control by anybody or stable anybody.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

Just a general idea: to make something stable, you should also be stable on supporting that thing. It can not grow as much as we want if we will lose interest on it. So we should really put effort on supporting bitcoin so it can also support us with our needs.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

According to me making BTC stable is not an easy task and moreover it can't be stable at all.Fluctuations  are very common in cryptomarket.We should support  bitcoin and try to promote it.We can simply say one think that stability is not at all possible in case of bitcoin.No one can control the price of btc.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

As far as i'm concerned, the price of bitcoin is affected by crypto news. So if there is no negative news about bitcoin and people believe more in bitcoin, i think the price will be more stable
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

According to me making BTC stable is not an easy task and moreover it can't be stable at all.Fluctuations  are very common in cryptomarket.We should support  bitcoin and try to promote it.We can simply say one think that stability is not at all possible in case of bitcoin.No one can control the price of btc.
Right.There's nothing we can do for its price to be stable.Because if that happens,the concept of volatility will now be lost.Bitcoin is known to be highly volatile and has a lot of fluctuations taking place so any time of the day,its price will always vary.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Right.There's nothing we can do for its price to be stable.Because if that happens,the concept of volatility will now be lost.Bitcoin is known to be highly volatile and has a lot of fluctuations taking place so any time of the day,its price will always vary.
Bitcoin can be always stable if we will just be positive enough and confident in holding it because if we will keep on panic and screaming about the market then what could possibly happen in the market if that happens right.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

The price of determination of Bitcoin is influenced by several factors and until these factors come to terms, the price of Bitcoin cannot be stable. Centralization is the only means to stabilize the price if Bitcoin but this cannot be achieved because the Blockchain technology is already decentralized.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

I think there is nothing to do like other exchange market. Actually no body can control its price that i see in my last two years experience in forum. It goes in its own way. But there may be big gamlar who invest millions dollar and they may go market up and down. Otherwise it can not control by anybody or stable anybody.

It is possible to slow down the volatile price slightly using the limits. This can be implemented by the government or exchanges. The useage of limits will slow the movement of the price by causing people to do less trading. But I'm hesitant about being stable, this will probably be useful for acceptance, but it will not be the same on profitability.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 12:56:54 PM by kwabeedat

Well, what you just described is what we call trading and its one major factor that keeps crypto alive, and so we'll however need the price fluctuations to get people interested. Ideally looking at where Bitcoin and for that matter crypto as a whole has gotten to, it'll be difficult getting things stabilized and centralised. I think the only other option is through the establishment of stable coins.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Volatility of bitcoin is a great tool in the hands of traders, no one wants to trade in an asset where the price is almost constant. If you are a long term investor, you really do not have to worry about the fluctuations. Bitcoin stability will improve with wider adoption. We use to have fluctuations of 30percent or more in its earliest days of trading, now it is less,in the coming years, you will hardly see a 3 percent change in a given day
Nanbaka

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

one of the factor that can make bitcoin stable is to have governments and banks to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment. with this they can make laws that can make bitcoin prices stable. but ofcourse be ready because there will be taxes imposed on cryptocurrencies
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:55:44 AM

As long bitcoin is decentralized system, there is nothing we can do to make bitcoin price stable. Its not like forex market that controlled by central banks, bitcoin price determined by supply and demand. I think its hard to make bitcoin price stable
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Bitcoin prices depend on demands. if the demands can be stable, I think bitcoin will also be stable. because now even though the price of bitcoin is rising or falling in small amounts, it is also caused by the ups and downs of investors in small amounts.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

Centralization which will lead to regulations on the transactions of Bitcoin is the only means to stabilize the price of Bitcoin on the market. This appears to be like the chase of the Leprechaun because the Blockchain itself is already decentralized.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

Some say that all Bitcoins should be sold and held for Bitcoin prices to be stable. But I think it's more of circulating Bitcoin like any other currency. To be abke.to be sold and bought and exchanged for goods and services vecause frankly, a circulating currency is better than a currency locked up in a vault.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

no matter how hard your efforts or government efforts to make stable bitcoin prices will not be able and will not be able to because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited while the people in the world are very numerous, so the amount of bitcoin will never be stable.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Stable in a very strict sense could be impossible. But stable as we should have to consider only that the price won't have to fall too far below and could rise up again so easily can be possible. A constant usage of bitcoin can be of great help to maintain its current status. Holding doesn't help but the usual transactions you do with bitcoin will do. The more people who will use it the more stable it will be. But volatility will always continue due to its limited volume.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and there's no way we can make the price of bitcoin stable, unless nobody recognizes and USES it, then the price of bitcoin is zero, but that's simply not possible.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

You or we cant make the bitcoin stable. Because its already unstable and thats one of the good thing about bitcoin. He can make here price from original to twice price in just 1 month. So if you are holder you will get double or more if that will happen
If the price of bitcoin become stable how will make money ?. If the price won't increase then how we can withdraw the profit ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: