Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Cryptocurrency nature doesn't permit a measure to be tokens inorder for the price to be stable bitcoin is not a currency control by government the price is determine by buyer and seller.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

If we want to do good for the bitcoin promotion and in these days f we not sell our coins and bitcoin investment is good for the bitcoin stability and during these days we should buy more and more bitcoin for market growth and bitcoin is better alternative for stock market investment and a good payment system for the huge businesses less costly.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

Bitcoin will forever be anything but stability is out of the picture. Due to its decentralization and high volatility which is determined by the market, there is definitely no way for Bitcoin to be stable. That being said, for Bitcoin to ever attain stability then It will have to be Centralized and Governed by a party and as well its price will also need to be dictated by a specific party or product, and not determined by the market as the case currently is.

I am agree with you. Its hard for bitcoin price become stable because have limited supply and not dictated by any authorities. Different with paper money that controlled by central banks, bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and no one authorities have a right to control bitcoin system

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

In my opinion there is no way to stabilize the price of bitcoin, we just need to wait for the market price to rise. Although unstable, there are still many investors who continue to use bitcoin and trust bitcoin. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices may already be considered normal by bitcoin users, it's just that we can't fall asleep and keep processing the bitcoin we have as best we can.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

The bitcoin need more investors to become stable. The bitcoin is lack of new investors that help the bitcoin to recover and rise again. The investors here on bitcoin is very important. They can help the bitcoin out from the down fall but some of them think that the bitcoin cannot work properly so they stop investing on it.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

If we want to become the bitcoin stable we need to help the bitcoin to increase it's demand. We need to advertise it in our family and to other people we encounter.  Also the bitcoin is lack of new investors that may help the bitcoin out from the down fall.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:04:40 AM by DeadCoin

A good question though. Minimum circulation can keep the price stable. But i dont think this would attract more investors into the market. There will be no  investors to invest in bitcoin if bitcoin price is going to be stable. But there is no use to invest if bitcoin price is in a stable state. We cannot earn good income, if you want bitcoin price to be stable then better you invest in fiat itself.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

If we want to become the bitcoin stable we need to help the bitcoin to increase it's demand. We need to advertise it in our family and to other people we encounter.  Also the bitcoin is lack of new investors that may help the bitcoin out from the down fall.

You already know that Bitcoin is so volatile right? So I think if you will be wanting Bitcoin to be a stable crypto, you need to manipulate the price by making some transactions that will affect the price and that is so hard if you are not a whale.

Also, increasing the demand of Bitcoin will not make the price stable, it will be worse if you want it to be stable. With a high demand, that means it also has a high price which also means that it will be having a lot of transactions and will also trigger the price of Bitcoin to be more volatile.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

I think that can make this bitcoin price stable when there are no more enthusiasts, which means no one will buy bitcoin anymore, the price of bitcoin will be stable because there is no demand anymore.
Bitcoin having stable price can stop traders because they cannot gain profit for short time which is impossible to happen. Bitcoin price always fluctuates because of the demand of it. Having stable price makes it for more holding of the coin which can change the price when the supply become more limited. I think it hard to achieve stable price of it

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I think that can make this bitcoin price stable when there are no more enthusiasts, which means no one will buy bitcoin anymore, the price of bitcoin will be stable because there is no demand anymore.
Lol that means it will make the bitcoin market die. if there is no demand. it means that no one interest to buy bitcoin and maybe the
price has touched $0. I think it's difficult to make bitcoin prices stable. many people say fluctuations are the nature of bitcoin?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

More capital = more stability. There is lack of enough liquidity as for now. But when it will be stable it will be not interesting as for me

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

I don't think that it is possible to stable Bitcoin because it is not under the control of anyone.It is used by the entire world and its pirce depends upon the investors from the entire world.At a particular time some investors will hold and at the same time some will be selling there stock.Some will hold and will want the price to rise and some will want a drop so that they can buy more at lower price which will lead to the fluctuations in the price.So it is not possible that every investor will have a same mind set.So I don't think that it can become stable.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

in my own point of view, to make bitcoin stable a lot of people should be investing in bitcoin and holding it for a long time, so it will have a good price. For now, it will be difficult to make bitcoin price stable because a lot of people would like to sell their bitcoins to earn profit.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

In my opinion, so that the bitcoin and altcoin markets want to return to stable, you can simply buy bitcoin and altcoin in an amount that is quite a lot, then you save until the price of bitcoin and altcoin rises again, and you spread enough positive intent about bitcoin and altcoin.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Lol that means it will make the bitcoin market die. if there is no demand. it means that no one interest to buy bitcoin and maybe the
price has touched $0. I think it's difficult to make bitcoin prices stable. many people say fluctuations are the nature of bitcoin?
If there is no traders then it might be the end of bitcoin era because the market doesn't want to move anymore because everyone was holding or just dumping. You wouldn't like that, aren't you? Some investors are relying on trading at crypto currency so the post of OP is kinda delusional.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

the simplest thing is to hold it and not sell in every panic situation and whenever there are not to much sellers than the stability would come but to assure this we have to use btc in our every day lifes like dollar is used.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Nothing to worry about it because being volatile of bitcoin makes people to gain more profit. That's why a lot of people invest because bitcoin price keep on changing that makes them profitable. If it will become stable i think it will affect the demand.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

I don't think there's something that needs to be done to make bitcoin stable as far as its market value is concerned. Let's not forget that bitcoin is a very volatile asset that relies on the supply and demand.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

Bitcoin having stable price can stop traders because they cannot gain profit for short time which is impossible to happen. Bitcoin price always fluctuates because of the demand of it. Having stable price makes it for more holding of the coin which can change the price when the supply become more limited. I think it hard to achieve stable price of it
There is nothing to be done to make the price stable because it is the characteristic of bitcoin to be volatile which make us get profit even in trading. See what is going to happen when everyone keeps holding, the price goes up and when many are selling the price gets down. There is no stable value because it depends on the demand and supply of bitcoin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

we cannot know for certain what causes stable prices and even in all investment instruments there is no price movement that is truly stable unless the company has colapse, because basically there will be continuous demand and supply in investments such as btc which causes prices to keep going up or down unstable, which is called price fluctuations. and btc price fluctuations are very uncertain which causes investment or trading in crypto is very risky and has a very large return or profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: