Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

I think we need more investors to make bitcoin more stable value not just like before that has a massive value in the market that make the value to easy to go down in almost a month. And I think it will soon to increase the value because of the new investors are coming in this year.
The presence of a large number of investors will not be able to solve the problem of Bitcoin price stabilization. In this case, first Bitcoin will rise in price, and then again its price will depend on the ratio of supply and demand. No matter how many participants are on the market, they will all the same perform different actions and Bitcoin will not be constant in price. Bitcoin in general cannot be stable by its nature. Bitcoin can only become stable if it loses its decentralization and becomes adjustable. However, we don’t need such Bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

why do you want bitcoin to be stable? if bitcoin is stable then we will not benefit. we need bitcoin fluctuations to make a profit. buy when the price is low then wait patiently until the price is high then sell. Bitcoin is decentralized, no one controls so prices can change rapidly. if bitcoin is stable then the same as fiat money cannot be used as an investment tool. because the value is always fixed. if we are a beginner you should learn a lot and read about cryptocurrency. so that the decision is not wrong.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Bitcoin prices will never be stable, because bitcoin has a very strong influence from very limited supply and very high demand making bitcoin very difficult to be stable there will be price movements because of the influence of buyers and sellers interacting with each other.

Yes, bitcoin is known for its volatility and bitcoin price will never become stable, this made bitcoin very popular now. And because of big investors manipulating it, being stable will never happen.
there is no point in making bitcoin stable, with its fluctuating nature, bitcoin makes traders interested. basically if purchase and sale are same, price can be stable, but it is very difficult to control like that
If you don't buy the price will start decreasing. In crypt currencies the main feature is begin volatile.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

Bitcoin prices will never be stable, because bitcoin has a very strong influence from very limited supply and very high demand making bitcoin very difficult to be stable there will be price movements because of the influence of buyers and sellers interacting with each other.

Yes, bitcoin is known for its volatility and bitcoin price will never become stable, this made bitcoin very popular now. And because of big investors manipulating it, being stable will never happen.
there is no point in making bitcoin stable, with its fluctuating nature, bitcoin makes traders interested. basically if purchase and sale are same, price can be stable, but it is very difficult to control like that
Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency won't be stable either they increase or decrease.I am wonder why you want to make it stable where it can only give profit when it increase.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:51:31 AM

There's no one behind bitcoin or cryptocurrency which mean no one has ability to control bitcoin price not even government can do any thing. Better to stop watching dream to make it stable and invest with us.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

There's no one behind bitcoin or cryptocurrency which mean no one has ability to control bitcoin price not even government can do any thing. Better to stop watching dream to make it stable and invest with us.

Bitcoin is always volatile and that is its own nature, it will never become stable. And we cannot change it no matter what, so to those who never understand how or what bitcoin is, that is why they're asking this question.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

Only when fiat paper money will be killed, when you will be able to buy food and clothes with bitcoin - when all people, not 1%, but all will use bitcoin - it will be stable - now it is only speculative option

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

What can we do to make cryptocurrency stable?. That is kinda hard to do, cryptocurrency is not yet accepted to most of the countries, I can think of one way to make it stable, but it would be much of work to do, that is to legalize it as a currency by removing the old system and replacing it with the new one. That is to replace our current currencies and place value on cryptocurrency the way we did in our current currencies.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

What can we do to make cryptocurrency stable?. That is kinda hard to do, cryptocurrency is not yet accepted to most of the countries, I can think of one way to make it stable, but it would be much of work to do, that is to legalize it as a currency by removing the old system and replacing it with the new one. That is to replace our current currencies and place value on cryptocurrency the way we did in our current currencies.

But I think what you want to do is nearly impossible to happen, I am sure a lot of people before already tried this and failed, because not all people are infavor of it and not all countries allow it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

I think even experts don't have a concrete answer to that, probably they have something to tell but those are just theories. It's hard to make bitcoin stable because of its core principle of decentralization where it is built. No one is in control. Prices depends on supply and demand. It is unregulated.

it will happen if the volume and structured legalization is full of government law, widespread use will make prices increasingly unaffordable and ultimately stable.

You're right about decentralization, but I'm sure bitcoin will be very progressive if it really wants to be officially recognized by the whole world. Many people do not want to be involved with something that is not stable and will try to adjust to bitcoin any way to change the system more monitored.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Only when fiat paper money will be killed, when you will be able to buy food and clothes with bitcoin - when all people, not 1%, but all will use bitcoin - it will be stable - now it is only speculative option
Yep, there will be more regulation incoming so i think it wont happen in the near future, maybe even more then 5 years. I see there are some people said they are already using bitcoin for almost every transaction they do, but here in my country, the only accepted payment option is our national currency.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

like that it's a bad idea, where the only way to make Bitcoin prices stable is to make bitcoin a centralized digital currency with total supply adjusting the incoming and outgoing FIAT currency
this is very risky, because everyone also really wants to monopolize bitcoin, even if only in the imagination
There is no point to that stability if bitcoin is transformed into a version of fiat, if that happened I will move immediately to another coin that did not went through that transformation, probably my first choice will be litecoin since it is very similar to bitcoin but if it was transformed as well I will probably get out of the market and wait until a coin emerges as the new leader of the market, but that scenario is impossible since the developers will never agree to something like that.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

By implementing unbiased regulations to get rid of unstable investor's. Also by placing the fall price not to fall below a particular limit to enable every investor be sure of profit.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

like that it's a bad idea, where the only way to make Bitcoin prices stable is to make bitcoin a centralized digital currency with total supply adjusting the incoming and outgoing FIAT currency
this is very risky, because everyone also really wants to monopolize bitcoin, even if only in the imagination
There is no point to that stability if bitcoin is transformed into a version of fiat, if that happened I will move immediately to another coin that did not went through that transformation, probably my first choice will be litecoin since it is very similar to bitcoin but if it was transformed as well I will probably get out of the market and wait until a coin emerges as the new leader of the market, but that scenario is impossible since the developers will never agree to something like that.
Possibly the developers will not agree to that scenario, but in a sense that the stability might not help totally in stabilizing the price. However stabilized price didn't have a huge part in making a profitable market price, and if this increasing price will happen you tend to see a well developed price as well.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?
Price in the market can't be stable forever because its decentralize expect that it will not always having a stable price. We can buy when its dip but you need to hodl it to make a good profit.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

I think we don't need bitcoin value become stable becausr we get profit from being volatile and unstable price of bitcoin. Maybe if it will become stable the investors will decrease that makes also the bitcoin value decrease because bitcoins value always depends on the demand and supply in the market.

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

Well it was normal in the market to have a pump and dump many people like that the value of a coin would stay on that higher price they didn't think what will happen if the value was stay on the higher price it would be crashed so we always have a correction to correct what happen last year, there is nothing you can do to make the coin stable just have patient to wait when it would rise again.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

Bitcoin is attracting people because it is decentralized and volatile. Btc is still in the process of development and being geared at mass adoption and government regulation. So for now stability is a goal that can be achieved with so much to do. And while waiting for these we have to be patient and try to learn the market dynamics of btc that attract investors.
That is undergo a process, BTC is still in demand because of the usage and its funcrions. It is also helpful because of the capability of it to do transaction in different way to go. We all need to add effort and hardwork also patient in doing it.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

Any commodities or currency value, always depend on supply and demand including bitcoin. Bitcoin price can stable if not many people panic with fake news and i think volatile happen in any market like stocks, forex and commodity
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stable in nature. It will either be an unstable bitcoin, or it will not be the bitcoin we already know. In order for Bitcoin to become stable in its price, it must be regulated as national centralized money is regulated. Such a path is not suitable for decentralized cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: