Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Bitcoin is attracting people because it is decentralized and volatile. Btc is still in the process of development and being geared at mass adoption and government regulation. So for now stability is a goal that can be achieved with so much to do. And while waiting for these we have to be patient and try to learn the market dynamics of btc that attract investors.
That is undergo a process, BTC is still in demand because of the usage and its funcrions. It is also helpful because of the capability of it to do transaction in different way to go. We all need to add effort and hardwork also patient in doing it.

I guess, all we need to do is to support it spreading the truthful information about Bitcoin. When the majority of people believe that BTC is the best cryptocurrency, it will become more stable.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

The value of bitcoin will continue to change and it will be difficult to be stable, the value of bitcoin is based on market demand and supply. Bitcoin is decentralized and will tend to always change its value.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Bitcoin is a making a profit in every assets , and bitcoin are controlled by whales and investors so the price are not stable . This is called fight of the traders to earn more by dumping and pumping bitcoins thats why bitcoin are profitable.

mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Public awareness is the key for bitcoin to become stable but we still cant tell since it depends on
the investors who invest in bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

has become the nature of fluctuating bitcoin prices, all depends on demand and sales, if demand is many chances of prices going up and that is good news but if many sell automatically prices will go down, and that's a bad time for investors, but seeing now can I say the price of bitcoin is very stable even for quite a long period of time, actually, in my opinion, stable prices are not something that is good for investors because it is difficult to get profits, prices fluctuate seems much better, because it is expected that the stakeholders not panic because of the FUD and persisting because there is still a possibility that prices will rise again, I'm sure of that
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

First of all, I want to welcome you to the cryptosphere. Yes, it is true that Bitcoin's price is unstable. it is because this year is not a good year for the investors. you see, last year, a bull run happened and everyone went nuts and bought as many bitcoin they can lay their hands on. This year is no good because some have speculated that this year is a year of correction for almost all coins. meaning prices cannot breakthrough the same as the prior year. This phenomenon have left everyone feeling frustrated and at the same time hopeful to see a bull trend before the year ends. Many people ended up with their bitcoins and with prices down. but to answer your question, We can make this coin stable if we continue to buy and sell. This is a good sign (at leats in my opinion ) because the market is moving and the coin is liquid.

coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?
bitcoin was created from the beginning to become an alternative currency or digital currency of the future, things like this should be well realized by every user or owner of bitcoin, but we can see things that happen to bitcoin owners who don't want or can't use bitcoin as a currency or a means of payment, what happens now is that bitcoin is traded as like an asset or like a merchandise, if this happens then we can be sure the future of bitcoin will disappear by itself ..
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

Making Bitcoin stable only means one thing, thus it loses its feature of serving as an investment opportunity. The interest of many crypto users have shifted from the day-to-day usage of Bitcoin in purchasing goods and services to holding their Bitcoin for a period of time to gain more profit. However, it is only through regulation that the price of Bitcoin can stabilize.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
nhets18

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

Making Bitcoin stable only means one thing, thus it loses its feature of serving as an investment opportunity. The interest of many crypto users have shifted from the day-to-day usage of Bitcoin in purchasing goods and services to holding their Bitcoin for a period of time to gain more profit. However, it is only through regulation that the price of Bitcoin can stabilize.

Yes, it will lose the real value of bitcoin once it stabilize the price, maybe only governments that will regulate it can make the price of bitcoin stable but I think it will really takes a lot of time before it happen.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

I don’t want to upset you, but many traders and short-term investors don’t want bitcoin to be stable. The price on bitcoin depends on the demand for it, and all the participants of the market directly influence the price. Influencers can make people sell or buy in panic, causing pumps and dumps. Plus, Bitcoin’s nature itself is volatile.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

I think we can't do anything that bitcoin can make his value stable in the market because most of the investors here are a short term investors that choose to be a trader to make a great amount of profit in a short time period just like a regular earners.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

that's the difference between bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment with several other investments that need physical processes or work to make a profit. crypto only needs a wallet and keeps everything there and then waits until the value grows and you will have the advantage, it's easy right?
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

the price of bitcoin up to whenever that price will never be stable because the demand for bitcoin will increasingly increase and the very limited supply of bitcoin makes it difficult to get bitcoin and make prices very unstable.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

The price of BTC won't be stable no matter what. Its never meant to be stable as its an investment, whether it goes up or dip, investors will always look at the price as opportunity to profit. If its plummet down, investors will always think its good but they'd also think its good if the price sky rockets.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

no one can make bitcoin stable, unless there are rules governing the price of bitcoin, cryptocurrency is very volatile, difficult to control to be stable. or maybe only the creator of bitcoin can make bitcoin stable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Crypto's are all up massively at the moment and someone said that it wouldn't touch Bitcoin or crypto with a ten foot pole and I always didn't hesitate to invest in this kind of currency.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

I would not expect Bitcoin to be stable as this reduces the profitability that I can earn from it. In order to make Bitcoin stable, it is possible to take measures to hold it, or the government issued orders to control it, which also makes Bitcoin more stable.
Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Unless you can adjust the supply and demand as you like, then the price of Bitcoin is stable
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

One of good things to make bitcoin almost stable , because there are many factors that can make bitcoin stable , but we can deny that there are many who are greedy and they only look for themselves and not others, so concerning the welfare of all and act to help others , proper selling and buying of coins in the market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

I think when the amount of Bitcoin has reached its limit, it will gradually stabilize. At the same time, all governments accept Bitcoin.
No, these two factors - the extraction of almost all or all bitcoins and the legalization of cryptocurrency by the states will in no way affect the greater volatility of the bitcoin price. The price of bitcoin, as well as the entire decentralized cryptocurrency is formed solely on the relationship between supply and demand, and they will never be stable, because there are a lot of participants on the market and they all perform different actions. Since the course of Bitcoin is not supported by anyone, it will always show its high volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: