Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will never become stable. It is just like currency like USD etc. We can do as crypto hodlers is to spread the good benifits out of it so that many people will get inform and invest into it so that the value of cryptos will increase.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

its hard to make bitcoin price going stable, otherwise we just can making this thing getting better by improving the community of bitcoin itself, and also when infrastructure of bitcoin going better that can make this is going to be good and when bitcoin are better many company can accepted bitcoin and also with that can make bitcoin price flow is more steady

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

When market prices go up or down the coin holders often feel panic and sell their coins, maybe it becomes one that causes unstable prices. In my opinion, if every Bitcoin user buys with relatively much, it will help as well as prices.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

honestly I also don't know why the price of bitcoin is getting worse and it really affects other crypto, will holding bitcoin keep making the market better? I don't think so

Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?
about the stability of bitcoin can only be guessed)since it all depends on the domestic and foreign policy of a number of States)ordinary people will hardly be able to affect the price of bitcoin)

viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

When market prices go up or down the coin holders often feel panic and sell their coins, maybe it becomes one that causes unstable prices. In my opinion, if every Bitcoin user buys with relatively much, it will help as well as prices.
investors mentality was not strong enough to face extrem movement in market.especially when suddenly market crash, they will sell all of their asset although suffered lot of loss.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

In economics there is terms like demand and supply when these both are equal price will be stable but it is happening in real time TBH,
Here we are considering Bitcoin which is decentralized currency which means there is no one to control over supply and demand..   

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

I think its hard to make bitcoin stable except bitcoin is centralized cryptocurrency and the supply controlled by institution. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think no one can control the price, its depend on market and supply and demand

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

I think its hard to make bitcoin stable except bitcoin is centralized cryptocurrency and the supply controlled by institution. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think no one can control the price, its depend on market and supply and demand
by establishing prices based on demand and supply, especially with a decentralized system where no one regulates them. i think it will be difficult to equate the thoughts of all existing traders
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

There is no other way but to put by-laws and regulatory bodies that will put a stop or regulate the activity of bitcoin. It can be advantageous because this will put a stop to its volatility and at the same time, if ever that prices would swing, there is a set value or stop loss that can be created just to prevent it from crashing to dust.
For the meantime, what we can do to make it stable is to never allow whales to take full hold of the coins. Don't get caught up with the FUD news and just hang onto your bitcoins as long as you can endure. eventually if it will hit bottom, then there is no other way but up.
Secionz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Mass adoption, in my opinion, would make bitcoin a lot more stable.
Mass adoption will work only if we will promote it and will support it and will use and accept only Bitcoin in our dealings and transactions which will make the price not only stable but will rise higher. While if someone cannot do that all then they have to hold and that holding make the price to stay stable.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

A wider adoption can offer stability in price but it cannot be guaranteed. Bitcoin is prone to pumps and dumps because it is not regulated and it cannot be regulated. Controlling bitcoin will defy its main purpose, which is to offer freedom for the people who uses it. Anonymity is another benefit that bitcoin offers, anonymous wallets and transactions makes it hard to regulate bitcoin and other similar currencies.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

Oh it's like saying what can be done to make CAT, MGO or any other coin stable. Not in this reality my friend
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

Bitcoin is indeed nothing that can be controlled by a group of people to determine prices in the next year and the previous year. So it all depends on how more Bitcoin users buy Bitcoin or even sell it.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

Stability in the price of Bitcoin can be attained through governmental regulations which will prevent buyers/sellers from determining the price on the market. The question, is stability the answer to the bear market? Stability will only cause another paradigm shift from the investment aspect of Bitcoin to the currency aspect of Bitcoin. Remember, it is through the instability nature that Bitcoin can rise incredibly for its holders to make profit and once this trend is breached, Bitcoin will serve more of the purpose of a currency than investment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

Bitcoin is indeed nothing that can be controlled by a group of people to determine prices in the next year and the previous year. So it all depends on how more Bitcoin users buy Bitcoin or even sell it.
with a decentralized system where the formation of pure prices from demand and supply, so it is very difficult to control many bitcoiners who trade. but I think with all countries legalizing it, of course bitcoin doesn't have high fluctuations like now, but when does that happen? No one knows for sure

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

by establishing prices based on demand and supply, especially with a decentralized system where no one regulates them. i think it will be difficult to equate the thoughts of all existing traders
I think it's difficult to make bitcoin stable, given that so many people already have bitcoin, and also some people choose large amounts of bitcoin. this is certainly difficult to maintain a stable price, because on the other hand, people buy, and sell it in large quantities.
axecommunity

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

honestly I also don't know why the price of bitcoin is getting worse and it really affects other crypto, will holding bitcoin keep making the market better? I don't think so
Well I think there are many reason and factors that affect the values of Bitcoin. So focusing on the recovery of those factors and trying to get them stable again is not easy. This is why you cannot do enough to make the coin stable unless you do not have huge money.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

crypto currency is said to be stable I think that is not possible because we know that investment in crypto currencies will continue to change and develop and the poor crypto currency depends on the investor itself
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the unstable degital currency.investment planning before you good knowledge about Bitcoin history.
You have definitely panic moment your mind.then you can invest in Bitcoin without any confusion.dont forget it panic moment without you get profit. understand it when market keep demand Bitcoin then sale increased'' sales increase means Bitcoin price will increase. So every situation you will need panic moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: