Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable?  (Read 30339 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

honestly I also don't know why the price of bitcoin is getting worse and it really affects other crypto, will holding bitcoin keep making the market better? I don't think so
Well I think there are many reason and factors that affect the values of Bitcoin. So focusing on the recovery of those factors and trying to get them stable again is not easy. This is why you cannot do enough to make the coin stable unless you do not have huge money.

I can only agree with you, my friend. Only those people, who have not even millions but billions of dollars and Euros, can do something to affect Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies that are in the top-20.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?
Regulation! I think regulation is the best key for bitcoin stability. If there is a regulation in bitcoin price, probably all the people will not dump or pump it. The whales will also limited to make any anomaly regarding in bitcoin price. Once it will become stable, many people will encourage to invest or use bitcoin as our main currency. But I think, it is long before it will be done.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

honestly I also don't know why the price of bitcoin is getting worse and it really affects other crypto, will holding bitcoin keep making the market better? I don't think so
Well I think there are many reason and factors that affect the values of Bitcoin. So focusing on the recovery of those factors and trying to get them stable again is not easy. This is why you cannot do enough to make the coin stable unless you do not have huge money.

I can only agree with you, my friend. Only those people, who have not even millions but billions of dollars and Euros, can do something to affect Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies that are in the top-20.
even though you have a lot of money, but is it able to stabilize bitcoin? if it is possible to move the price, it can happen, but to stabilize it I find it difficult. with stable prices, they will not get anything, because their goal is to make as much profit as possible, by investing their capital

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stabilized, let's imagine a scenario suppose you have a paper boat which cannot drown in water but can be pushed inside water for some time. And you have another boat with the same feature but this time you put a lot of rocks and pebbles on it so basically it will have more weight and it will sink to the bottom. Which will make it more stable. The same thing happens with our currency system if more and more people join this system and put the money then the currency will become stabilize but because Bitcoin has only a number of coin in the network so it cannot be more stabilize then 21 million bitcoins but other hand United States dollars and other countries have millions of money printed so they bearly move every year.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

Many things you can do make Bitcoin stable,
1. You can buy as much Bitcoin as you can,
2. By introducing Bitcoin to people and friends,
3. And it can also be a lot of investors. Etc
therefore all of them need process by process to achieve maximum results, I hope that bitcoin in the future can be better in price than the years that have passed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

even though you have a lot of money, but is it able to stabilize bitcoin? if it is possible to move the price, it can happen, but to stabilize it I find it difficult. with stable prices, they will not get anything, because their goal is to make as much profit as possible, by investing their capital

One of the hardest thing to do with the price of Bitcoin is to make it stable.

Bitcoin is known for its volatility and it is the reason why a lot of people invested and waited for the price of Bitcoin to pump. Whales can make a move that will affrct the price of Bitcoin but even though they have a lot of Bitcoin, they will be also having a hard time stablizing it. They will be making a lot of transactions and movements in order to make Bitcoin stable and that will be really expensive.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

It is very difficult to make the price of Bitcoin stable on the exchange market, because many investors make large amounts of purchases and sales, so prices are difficult to stabilize. But if you want the price of Bitcoin to be stable, in my opinion, there is a need for the legality of each country, so that BItcoin can be set in price movements to be like the price movement of gold which tends to be slow in its movements.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Nothing absolutely nothing could be done to make bitcoin price stable.
Bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency has a feature which is high volatility.
Meaning it's meant to be unstable all the time.
So wanting to make price stable could mean changing the structure of bitcoin from decentralized to centralized.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

all I can do is hold the bitcoin that I have and continue to spread the good news about bitcoin. I am not an investor with large funds that can raise and drop the price of bitcoin. I hope you understand my point  Roll Eyes

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

No one can "do something", the market is a self-regulating system based on news, trust, the economic situation, general sentiment, and so on.
All we can do is study and try to understand which way it will go.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:15:19 AM

I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

at the expense of trust, you will get a stable price,
that is the way is to make Bitcoin a centralized asset and also let bitcoin be managed by someone who of course makes bitcoin more valuable by backing up assets such as gold or other currencies
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:04:00 AM

Yeah there are many ways to influence the market, but we can only change the turmoil up or down, not make prices stable. for example you make negative news speculation, of course what happens is prices will go down not to be stable. there is no specific way to make prices become stable dude..
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:05:11 AM

Don't worry about how lower price of bitcoin and altcoin, just hold your asset because usually always happen at bitcoin change price for lower, did you remember how many time bitcoin drop but could growing up to higher price?
history tell us about that, and maybe current movement will repeat the last history and create new highest price.but we need high liquidity and market capitalization to make bitcoin great again.

And that is the problem now, People got burned here left and not going back anytime soon. Unless they see that the market seems to slowly recover in 2019 then we will see the cash flowing again.

As for the price to be stable, no, it won't happen. This is a open market and everyone can decide when he/she will sell or purchase more, and you can also be a long term holder, or just pure speculating and shorting the market.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:46:44 AM

Yeah there are many ways to influence the market, but we can only change the turmoil up or down, not make prices stable. for example you make negative news speculation, of course what happens is prices will go down not to be stable. there is no specific way to make prices become stable dude..
well, maybe bad news is one of the causes of the price decline. however, I think it's very difficult to make the price of bitcoin become stable when so many investors sell their bitcoin in large quantities. Well, I think that is something that cannot be avoided.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:10:56 PM

cryptocurrencies are constantly growing market so lot of factors like news and new updates constantly affect the market so prices fluctuates every now and then
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:33:54 PM

Stable for the cryptocurrency value is the most impossible thing that will happen,because we must understand the meaning of volatility.so what you are asking is far from reality and what we must do is continue to use bitcoin and circulate,no matter how we do this either spending for payments or use this a trading material.whats important is the continuously moving cycle of this great coin
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:26:04 PM

Don’t expect an investment to be stable, there are times for everything. Whenever the price of Bitcoin or the crypto market as a whole falls, they become stable for a while, after that,the bull run kicks in and price will increase and become stable at the top too before going down again. The price has been stable all this while it is at $3000+.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:26:23 PM

To be honest bitcoin can't be stable, i don't think equilibrium point matters in crypto currency where demand and supply is same and price stable. Can you control the demand and supply for bitcoin? No we can't control it because it is uncontrollable.
People only invest into bitcoin because of price fluctuations otherwise there is no fun of doing investment in currency which is not liable in any govt. Authority.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:32:10 AM

The only way to change that is that people begin to believe in the technology of bitcoin, I know it can be difficult, especially since bitcoin is not that really easy to understand but if you make an effort you will see why something like bitcoin could become successful, in fact I will say that is almost inevitable, the only thing that we need to do is to have the patience to see it.
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:59:22 AM

In order for Bitcoin to be more stable in its price, it is necessary that people use it primarily as a means of payment, and not as a speculative means of accumulating value. Then the demand for it will be balanced by the supply. Until this time, Bitcoin owners are trying to mainly hold it in the hope of a significant increase in its price. Because of this, the demand for it is growing, and with negative news it is rapidly falling. However, its decentralized nature will always contribute to its high volatility.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: