Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:05:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

When we receive a salary or make purchases, we always give a certain part of the income to financial intermediaries. During the life of a single consumer, banks and other intermediaries may receive several million dollars from it. Crypto currencies make it possible to avoid these payments and save a significant amount of money. This is the value of Bitcoin for all people. So far, the introduction of crypto currencies is at the initial stage, but we already see how they are beginning their introduction into the global financial system.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

Yes i think crypto currency is my future. Because i leave from my job and i started working in crypto space. Sometimes investor sometimes trader sometimes community manager.
It means i am fully in crypto now and i am doing everyjob related crypto currencies. I also strongly believe crypto currencies future.
I hope we will see some huge market in near future. Crypto and blockchain is revolution for our money and economical system. We will see that in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

i hope crypto will surely change my life in 2019 or 2020. its my biggest asset as a student. if crypto fails then my life also will fail. if crypto go moon then i will be rich. so i think crypto is a important part of anyones life in this forum.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

I think Crypto market is the future of many people and I am the Future. We should be prepared so that we can find ourselves in deep water. I think the future crypto market connected to the WORLD. Because it is the future of the whole human and universe and so everyone believes it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will make progress in the world of electronic money. I believe that in the near future we will be selling cryptocurrency in stores.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

For many people , cryptocurrency has become a life , while they benefit from it, but people are so addicted that they can lose everything and most importantly stay in mind and understand that we live in the present and not the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

Cryptocurrency really affect me. I can not spend a day without it. Everything that related to this, I learn about it. Cryptocurrency already affect all of the aspects in the world nowadays. The existence of it bring a new colour in this world and it is amazing. The future is related with digital era and cryptocurrency is one the main part of digital style of life right now.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

crypto is where people come aiming for profit quickly and many methods are available, one of which is trading and bounty airdrop. what we need to remember is not that easy because there are many factors that are detrimental, especially the market that is deteriorating as it is now falling far, but as long as we are calm to find solutions and invest in long-term quality altcoins, it is likely to be fine. crypto in my opinion is an asset that has good prospects and has a good future.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient
I think that for most people who found the times of a good market, cryptocurrency has played a huge role in life. I continue to be faithful crypto and I am sure that we will see another growth of the market.

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

everyone in this forum agreed that cryptocurrency could be a world-recognized transaction tool. but it is not easy because after all each country has its own currency which has been protected by international law. I think in the future there will be many countries that legalize crypto and adopt crypto itself.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

for me it's just temporary because i need some fast money for achieving my objective, which is already fulfilled, and so someday i'll quit from crypto world and face the real life. it's been 5 years since the first time I joined the crypto world
All of us has different goals that wants to aim for, yet it needs to conduct some activities that will allow us to gain and earn as well. In my own opinion if I where to choose to stay and focus in bitcoin or find for fast one. Well I better to choose here because I can see a great advantages on it.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

I'm going to seriously pursue making money on crypto market I want to quit my job and to earn a living. While I away from my dream, but I want to believe that each day bring.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I'm going to seriously pursue making money on crypto market I want to quit my job and to earn a living. While I away from my dream, but I want to believe that each day bring.
cryptocurrency is very promising and has a lot of potential but quit your job. I don't think it's a wise idea.
Crypto's condition is still not stable
i suggest you to keep both your real job and crypto

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

I think this is a golden era. And the opportunity to acquire companies similar to Apple and Amazon

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

I love crypto alot but unfortunately there's gonna come a point in life when you have to seek and do other things, but for now am living off crypto since I haven't got a job or anything doing, but plan to make it my side hussle.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Bitcoin is a means to our goal of censorship-resistant, permissionless, denationalized money that we can opt in and out voluntarily, not by coercion, social engineering or threats of violence.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

I'm in crypto also for one year and now I have my own crypto channel in telegram, I'm trading and participating in bounty campaigns.

primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

I can say crypto can bring you success in the future, only you can explore and learned about what in the crypto. I think for you to learn about crypto can bring you to the bright future because you can invest to gain more profit.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

crypto is one of the new places to invest and get profit, you can benefit by buying ICO or trading every day, provided you know how,
and we all also know that crypto is a very useful technology and now many large companies are adopting technology used by crypto,
and in my opinion there is nothing to argue about crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: