Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Crypto has an important place in my life. I like to do it and I know that in the future I will not leave her. In addition, I believe that we will be able to use the crypt in everyday life more actively and therefore it is necessary to develop in this area.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

the truth,, crypto currency is become a part of my assets now,,
why ? because i believe if the future of crypto is bright my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

To me electronic money is all my future, it is the greatest hope that I can make money. I have entered the electronic world for more than 4 years but this year is the most difficult investment. The market is down, the coin difficult to trade than before. I need the market to recover again.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is an integral part of my life. Not a day goes by without her. I also try to learn more about new areas of earnings and read news about crypto. I believe that we should always try something new and develop. This will make us successful.
This became a special part which I consider wealth for me right now that brought me a certain assurance to live for. When you say it's an asset that will provide a sustainable living, then crypto can do it. It has no boundaries nor limitations, but the most certain about is profit.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

I think the status of encryption is becoming
increasingly important to me day by day
I'm with encryption as long as things get better
I am willing to devote myself completely to it.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

I need to accoet this in myself, first i heard crypto give  better job and a chance to become rich that i start become interested to learn cryptocurrency.

But later on I understand well about the importance of cryptocurrency nit easy to got rich or not easy as job crypto is full of challenges learning all about improvement of new technology.

I think in the future cryptocurrency are become mist powerful currency in the world by the if effort people using new technology for fastes and most easier digital currency transactions.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I think that crypto will be still part of our future. This is also part of our present today and was in the last year. i also know crypto since last year, about one year ago. dealing with the promising profits and unique technology offered time to time makes the crypto is accepted by the world.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

Besides the blockchain that came with crypto, i am sure that crypto is actually the future of money. A situation where you can do your business with interference from anyone around the world, makes crypto stand better than fiat. This is the time for crypto and obviously, i think crypto has come to stay.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

for the advancement of financial technology, the crypto world is a very good breakthrough, but that does not mean that the crypto world can be the future of someone, because crypto is only a medium to make financial system motivation better, it does not mean making someone's standard of living better
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

I have plan for my future on this crypto world and that's regarding for my retirement plan , I am sure I will be focus on here someday when I'm retired already , so as of now I have plenty of undervalued coins that came from my reward tokens from bounty .

I agree...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

Now for me it is a constant and full-fledged earnings. And to think what will happen in the future, it is not what I wanted. The situation is too precarious and do not want to build extra hopes
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

currently crypto is more developed in the investment and trading business than is actually functional like bitcoin. this is a fact that occurs even though it is the result of various innovations
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

It is still difficult to say that cryptocurrency is my future, because I do not completely depend on life through crypto, which crypto certainly can give me extra income which is enough for me

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Yes, when I first realized the cryptocurrency, I thought it was the mainstream of future humanity. It was a financial way in which the technological revolution would change human civilization. This is an opportunity that young people know.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

Crypto has changed my world. I spent many hours a day by learning, reading and listening the news about crypto. I am excited about the technology and I hope that one day crypto will be my job.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

for me krypto can also help our lives well, because we believe krypto also really can get good benefits if you can do it in a good way. and also benefit in the future.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

for me krypto can also help our lives well, because we believe krypto also really can get good benefits if you can do it in a good way. and also benefit in the future.
But over the past few years, the market has been falling, so I'm no longer eager to hope to make a profit from this market, so I think we should consider before investing. into any coin.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency I see that this will be our future currency and I need to build my knowledge in here to be use for my future ventures on those crypto investments. Everyday I check my blockfoliowith the price movements on my investment and this is now part of my daily routine.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

It's definitely not my future. This is the future of all people, and blockchain is the technology of the future thanks to which we will live in a safe world. I'm just waiting for things to change for the better.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies will soon take place in the life of absolutely everyone, this is the whole market, the Same as mobile phones and the Internet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: