Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:31:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

What we have to do now it will reflect in our future and we have to work it now, crypto is just a part of my future and I will not completely rely on it.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future.I'm thinking.that all governments will make a rational decision on digital currencies.Cryptocurrency --already exists and is self-established So it has a futureBecause many see its potential for growth not only in the present but also in the future
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Crypto is what gives me the opportunity to be free and have financial independence.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

I have been working with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since then they have firmly entered my life.I know the history well,and I know that many technological advances have struggled to make their way into our society.Progress cannot be stopped,cryptocurrencies are still at the beginning of development,despite many attempts to ban them.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency can become the most powerful currency of all. So I keep and continue to accumulate assets
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

I invest all my free money in cryptocurrency and really hope that I can earn decent money from all this. this is my hope

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Bitcoin and the crypto market are places where i can earn extra income for my daily life and it is my main job. So when the market drops and falls, my fortune is gradually lost. My future is the crypto market and i am expecting its return because life will be tedious as i glance through the coinmarketcap Bitcoin still does not raise the price.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will be able to replace our everyday reality, I hope that people will still be able to choose the right means of payment, because today they will have to try to use all their opportunities in order to make the world more transparent.
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Yes cryptocurrenies are future of me and future of the world i think. Because i am working on that space and i am earning money from here. Also cryptocurrencies are amazing for world. People will understand about cryptocurrencies opportunities.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Now cryptocurrency does not bring me income and most likely in the near future too, I understand that you do not need to spend time on this and you can do something more understandable  Wink
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I invest all my free money in cryptocurrency and really hope that I can earn decent money from all this. this is my hope

It was not the best move my friend, your money can be frozen for a very long time due to the fact that the market is now in a negative trend. I hope you take into account all the risks.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

We still cannot say with certainty what fate is prepared for the crypto market. It is not entirely clear what will happen to him in a few years. Perhaps he will no longer exist, but perhaps he will have a huge level of capitalization ... While I am not sure that crypto is my future.

sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

my opinion is yes crypto is my future because my policy is investment and bounty both is earning ways so when i should hold both coins, then its price will increase, i will sell the coin and i will be take my profit.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

I have been in this market for more than 1 year. The only thing I've got until now is the bullshit coin. However, I still love this market. My personal opinion
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

Cryptocurrencies can be the future of our world. But it may be that we do not earn anything and just stay with nothing. I just try not to think, and try to take everything from what the market gives now
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Cryptocurrency market is our future. Very soon the market will begin to develop. The government is already planning to legalize crypto and I am sure that in 2020 stores will accept a cryptocurrency as a method of payment for goods.   
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

I have been in crypto for almost a year and during that time I learned a lot about blockchain technology. I realized for myself that the cryptocurrency market will develop and there is no doubt about it.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

I think not. For me it's a job now and I try to save the usual money for a good future. That's normal for me. And wait for 10 years when cryptocurrencies suddenly grow I do not see the point
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy

Does that mean you invested all the money you have which is supposed to be for your house construction? You really have the balls to invest in cryptos mate. I think you will succeed because that's what it takes to be a successful investor in crypto.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

I have been in crypto for almost a year and during that time I learned a lot about blockchain technology. I realized for myself that the cryptocurrency market will develop and there is no doubt about it.
crypto is a digital currency that adopts blockchain technology, crypto has a transparent, safe and efficient system so crypto will become increasingly popular. Blockchain technology can also be used for many things and will be very useful in the future so that crypto will continue to live and develop along with the development of blockhain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: