Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Maybe you can say that. That cryptocurrency is my future. Because cryptocurrency can make everyone change. So I might believe that in the future cryptocurrency  will be very extraordinary.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Cryptocurrencies will become the future of all us.
The next step of developing cryptocurrencies is integrate the regular payment systems.
cryptos slowly starts stabilizing their prices already

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.

If we see that even though the market red but crypto users and transaction volumes continue to increase, this is what makes us optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve,
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Technologies are advanced now  most of the community have attached with the technology .technology is updating day by day in future. crypto currency
is the new technique .it is decentralized.we can long term investment in the crypto currency. crypto has safe,easy and transparent system.

stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I am considering this like an oportunity to make some extra money because I don't see me on the market like a professional trader
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Blockchain is our close futures but cryptocurrency is not our close futures, it is our far futures.  Blockchain is every in airports, games, machines, coins and others. Cryptocurrency is a specific version of blockchain. We will see the crypotcurrency in social life after the blockchain.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Crypto is now part of my life and even if ico die, i stay in the crypto world. I am convinced that crypto will be a part of our future and therefore i will continue to use it in every case.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

This is not my own future. I think this will become the future of many millennials. Countless teenagers will join the cryptocurrency, which is the future of the world and the future of all. Newcomers should not blindly invest.

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

Cryptocurrency is an important part of my life. I'm a 5 years crypto investor and now 50% of my savings is cryptocurrency. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency so i am not worry so much when it dumps.
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

At first it seemed to me that it was so, but now everything seems not so beautiful as before, at least if we consider the earnings

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.
i don't know about all the world but definetly the most progressive part of it will use cryptocurrencies in the nearest future. And a lot of less progressive countries will ban them.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

In my life, a cryptocurrency takes an honorable 3rd place after family and work)) I devote a lot of time to following the news in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to learn new projects. But I can’t even imagine my life without cryptocurrency.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Aradi

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Of course it is! Society has to get used there there is one more currency in the market and it is equal  Wink I know a guy who could buy luxury villas for sale in Spain https://tranio.com/spain/detached/luxury/ with just bitcoins! In Spain it is used and starting to expand even more.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Crytpo and blockchain are our future and as its start i think ,we can make soem money ,we see it s more and more dificult to make money from crypto so work hard as you can or in future it could be late.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Yes, since the technology today doesn't need paper money and it's much faster and no hassle at all. But the main problem is the value if it plummets really hard it will affect the value of your money when holding cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

For now, cryptocurrency plays just a small portion of my life. While I do invest on it, I do not really rely on it as my main source because I knew from the beginning that it's not stable so I still live my life as normal. I have a lot of obligations in life and therefore I'm keeping my stable job and cryptocurrency is a kind of time deposit for me which I expect to grow in the future.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

I would very much like cryptocurrencies to be everything not only for me, but for all people. but while I don't understand how this could be and what needs to happen to bring this about
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

The topic of Crypto currency is interesting to me, I like to learn new projects and technologies that are created using the blockchain.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

For me cryptocurrency in one source of income, I trade and doing bountyi in it.
So my future would be to increase the chance on getting more result form cryptocurrency.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

For me crypto will be one of my hobby forever cause its give me sense of happiness to learn and earn from this. Technology like this make me excite so I keep doing some crypto work up to now.

That's a good thing mate which you make it one of your hobbies. Crypto actually was really fantastic and awesome, because of this crypto you could have a chance to have your own bitcoin even you don't have any capital, if you join or participate in the bounty ico campaign, and nowadays also it became popular all over the world where most of the countries are much aware now into crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: