Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

I think that crypto is the future of all of us! I am sure that btc will replace our current currency in the nearest future or within 5 years. I don't know how exactly we will cope with everything but I believe in btc potential
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I think so. cryptocurrencies have given me a lot over the past couple of years. and it's not only money, but also the pleasure of the process and work. I think and hope that my next life will be the same

Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

I am in a cryptomir for ten percent, all the other ninety percent -  is a job ,home, family, study, vacation, friends, hobby
kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

I want to closely link my life in cryptocurrency so that it would be my main activity, at the moment I only enter this sector and I don’t earn so much to leave my main job. Cryptocurrency in priority for me in the first place
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

My future is a cryptocurrency. I want to develop cryptocurrency and to use cryptocurrency all life. It is progress of all mankind.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

The potential for cryptocurrency at a future time is unmatched because Internet payments are becoming more common and we will no longer see cash transactions in the next 10 years. So if you want to be rich, then you should invest in cryptocurrency, especially BTC and ETH because the exchange rate in 2019 will increase very high.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

I am not going to leave the cryptocurrency and I am going to continue to work with the cryptocurrency. because I think that she has a great future and with her help will be able to improve their financial situation
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

I also joined Crypto for over a year, and I am still interested in crypto until now. I want low prices and high prices (very happy) I keep holding crypto because for when crypto is the best
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

I really think that I will study and work in the cryptocurrency industry for the rest of my life because I like it very much and I would not like to leave this type of activity

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

The future of blockchain, as well as cryptocurrency, will become part of the world when the cryptocurrency economy grows and we will soon become wealthy if we invest in cryptos right now. I believe in a glorious future with cryptocurrency with BTC rates going up to $ 50,000 over the next five years.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

I've been on crypto for a long time and I remain loyal to it
Crypto is able to attract the hearts of people so that everyone jumps into the world of crypto because crypto is able to provide at least a little kindness

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Actually, when I heard about cryptocurrencies, I was amazed. I try to think what would be the benefits of learning this cool stuff. I search and study it a little bit, and it opens up a lot of opportunity that might help me develop in many aspects. I love to apply my learning to my thesis, especially, how the blockchain works and its other properties.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. While the number of merchants who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority. For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers.
There is little doubt that as the leading cryptocurrency at present, Bitcoin’s success (or lack thereof) in dealing with the challenges it faces may determine the fortunes of other cryptocurrencies in the years ahead.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Cryptocurrency helps me with extra money. I have a job but you know money never can be unneccessary. Thanks to crypto I can afford things that I were not able to afford before. It helps me live the life I want and how I want.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:16:31 AM

that's really true bro. because I now don't have a permanent job in the real world. except investing in the digital world of bitcoin bro. in fact, I am very confident in investing in the digital world of bitcoin. my economic life will be better
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

that's really true bro. because I now don't have a permanent job in the real world. except investing in the digital world of bitcoin bro. in fact, I am very confident in investing in the digital world of bitcoin. my economic life will be better
Crypto will take care of your future but you need to find a job to get stable income.
Investing does not guarantee profit, otherwise there is no risk involve on it, always think smart all the time so that you'll succeed in life.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

For me cryptocurrency is my future, I got my extra income for my family and for our future. It gives us an opportunity to pursue our dreams turn into a reality. It is also profitable.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

Cyrpto currency is not my future, but it can be a way to become a fulfillment of my dreams in the near future.
I'd loved crypto, because all of my resources was came to all of this. Where I gained from different bounty campaign I joined way 2017 up to the present.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

for me crypto is part of my future and i am very sure of that. since i know crypto, i use it and i see no reason to stop it at some point. as long as it has a value and i can really do something with it, there is nothing wrong with continuing to use it.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

I am still investing and hoping so. By digital money is quite attractive. Hope for 2019 will be the market's recovery year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: