Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

Hi,
   I believe the bull run may start in November around 11 to 20, before the bull run start, we might see a dip that could be the best time to buy the altcoins or any coin such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple or dash. However, the bull run in this Q4, 2018 would not be similar like in the late 2017 that was fantastic, but I am expecting a good bull run in Q4, 2019 that may surpass the bull run of late 2017.

Keep Hodl, Enjoy $$$$

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

this time all altcoins are down so I think this is the best time to buy altcoins and I know that they will increase in a short time for sure, you can sell it right away if the prices is increase just get the profit.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

If you believe in the cryptocurrency market, then you can buy the altcoin at any time, because there are many altcoins that have independent prices every day, but if you still have fear, then stay away from here!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Its not bad time to buy altcoins,but of course you have to do due diligence,check everything and be careful,but for sure better invetment than for example ICOs.

Currently im investing in selected few altocins that i know have good team and product,but they went down alot in this bear market,and hopefully when bull run starts,they will go up more than ETH/BTC.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

The impact of altcoin decline in this market many people think this is the right time, I see a large number of purchases on the market often found and also I think that is a natural thing, considering that investment is very risky if you are going to buy altcoins You have to do research so you can knowing the potential in the future can be profitable or not

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

Yes, if you buy some good alts at this time, you will get a nice profit in the future. But you need to choose wisely projects in which you want to invest.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

if you still have trading capital then this is the right time to be able to buy as many altcoins as you can because the current condition of altcoin prices is still very cheap and you should be able to use this to be able to buy altcoins that have the potential and have very cheap prices, don't Fear of coin price movements due to rising and falling price movements of this coin price will be very normal but most certainly you don't get in when the price is expensive.
Ponponpon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Hi!

Well, altcoin market all together took a big cut this year. with the prices that low , it´s really a good time to consider a buy.

For example, ETN is currently coming back to life in regards to the price. there are actually some of them i have high hopes for such as Dinastycoin, Musiccoin and Reddcoin, etc.

We will see where this will go. but again, a good time to buy in imo.

Have a nice day!
chenghhhh101

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

i think you said is right Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

Hi!

Well, altcoin market all together took a big cut this year. with the prices that low , it´s really a good time to consider a buy.

For example, ETN is currently coming back to life in regards to the price. there are actually some of them i have high hopes for such as Dinastycoin, Musiccoin and Reddcoin, etc.

We will see where this will go. but again, a good time to buy in imo.

Have a nice day!
Many good altcoin are very low prices and investors can buy at this stage if risky acceptance. The profitability of investing in altcoin is always great so investors can allocate their capital so they do not miss out on the chance to buy cheap altcoin.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

It's not a recovery yet, but some altcoins have really gotten better. I think it's time to shop. If you are afraid that the price may still fall, then buy portions.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Yea agree with your statement.
People do believe in hodl and sell strategy. But i would say cryptos is totally uncertain. You cannot rely on future predictions. You never know at what time market will be in dump or boom. What i hav learnt in cryptos is time plays crucial role here. I think gradually market is gradually growing now. This the perfect time to invest in icos as most of the coins are still undervalued or in other words prices of coins are less than expected price. Invest now and get profitable returns tomorrow.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Buying altcoins now I think is a good chance to buy, because I believed if there is a declining happen in crypto market especially if this is potential coins there is also a high chance to increase or resume its price again in the future. then, once you buy any coins that has a potential capability better to hold em until such time come up to us to sell it to get profit as well, isn't right?

cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

I think it's a great time to buy Bitcoin and altcoins as well. I feel that this year will be same profitable in the end of the year as was 2017 year.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Bro i think it is high time to buy alts coin/tokens at low value. I have seen that all potential profitable coins/ tokens are too low. So you can buy now and wait for few days i think you will be gainer. 
RobinBarker

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Yes, i think this is right time to buy altcoin, but need to do research on which altcoin you have to buy..
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

This depends on the way you buy the altcoin, because as the bear market spreads, many altcoins are not suitable for long-term preservation!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

the market is very difficult to predict, but when viewed from the previous market in 2013/2014 the current market is still stable at prices now there is no jump in this year.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I think now is the right time to buy an asset, but you should not invest all the money, the outcome of this situation in the market is not clear, then there will be an opportunity to buy much cheaper or more expensive but with confidence in further growth
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

As long as the market is not in good shape in terms of their price value, yes it is good time to buy cheap altcoins, just make sure the altcoins which you are going to choose is like Eth, waves, Neo, Etc, Ltc, omisego or bch these are just a good example to buy, but still up to your of course on which coin you like, good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: