Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ???  (Read 2625 times)
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

In my opinion, the most perspective way to get something from trading is investing in altcoins. So, in the end of the year you would earn something.

In any case, today it is very profitable to buy altcoins and other coins, since they themselves are in the lowest position. But how do you have such confidence that by the end of this year we will be able to earn something if we invest today?

in any case, I think that it is possible to analyze last year's periods and with my nose it is to predict the development of events until the end of 2018. Literally small, but still there will be an increase in prices in the cryptocurrency market.

prices rise on average over time. hope that we will not have to wait more than a year to continue the implementation of this law.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

in my opinion what you suggest is good,
because now is the right time to buy an altcoin on the top 10 top coins,
this is very promising because at the beginning of 2019 it is predicted to experience a surge, and this will give a lot of profits.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas

Investing in altcoins at any time is entirely your decision and your will. But my advice is to invest at this time because the exchange rate is low compared to half a year ago. Altcoins most suitable for investment is ETH because this is the most potential altcoins, ideal for long-term investment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
I would suggest holding what is already there because in my opinion, investing at this point would be a risky decision to make especially with regards to ICO projects wherein most of it are resulting to profit loss this year no matter how huge the potential is, due to the negative influence of the market itself which negatively affects the outcome of the projects. So for now, holding is the best thing to do until recovery take place someday.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

In my opinion, the most perspective way to get something from trading is investing in altcoins. So, in the end of the year you would earn something.
In any case, today it is very profitable to buy altcoins and other coins, since they themselves are in the lowest position. But how do you have such confidence that by the end of this year we will be able to earn something if we invest today?
in any case, I think that it is possible to analyze last year's periods and with my nose it is to predict the development of events until the end of 2018. Literally small, but still there will be an increase in prices in the cryptocurrency market.
It can give you some accuracy but just try to see the chart that has already happened in the last year or even in the some periods and then we can take a conclusion about the market will be getting the stable condition when there was no a pump in the bitcoin. the bubble might happen in a few years later.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

It can give you some accuracy but just try to see the chart that has already happened in the last year or even in the some periods and then we can take a conclusion about the market will be getting the stable condition when there was no a pump in the bitcoin. the bubble might happen in a few years later.

few years are like eternity for cryptos. imo we'll see the positive changes much sooner.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

many altcoins are now reduced in price and if you were waiting for this kind of fall, then here it is your chance to invest
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

It`s a pretty good time to invest in altcoins, because of low prices. I think the market won`t fall again and start recovering soon. Choose some promising projects and invest in for good profit in the future.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

It`s a pretty good time to invest in altcoins, because of low prices. I think the market won`t fall again and start recovering soon. Choose some promising projects and invest in for good profit in the future.
At a time like this we should start to be able to invest in altcoins in order to get many benefits. long-term hold if we have already invested because now the market is still not recovering
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

everytime was the right time to buy altcoin while the price are low. price are recovering we dont know how long the price will recover or it will dump again
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

This is not a good idea. You should buy just Bitcoin now. I guess Bitcon will recover itself in a short time like 2-3months. End of the  year, I guess Bitcoin price will hit the about 8000-9000 dollars. You can buy now or in 2 weeks. This is last  times for buying deep.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

As a small investor in this cryptocurrency it is our opportunity to invest because the market value price was at low.What are we waiting for grab it.Maybe by the end of this year it will be bounce again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

As a small investor in this cryptocurrency it is our opportunity to invest because the market value price was at low.What are we waiting for grab it.Maybe by the end of this year it will be bounce again.
You have a strong determination and you surely succeed of your investment if you continue having like that.
Investment gains not just in a day, instead you will wait months or years to have it. We are in greatly doing these since from the start and a lot of people have bring their life into the higher level and it possibly to happen with us if we continue to push our self and never lost our self confidence.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

Yes my dear friend it is the perfect time to buy altcoins. Cause market is recovering and that's why all altcoin price will increase and then you can get profits by selling your coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Why not if market is recovering gradually? I bet there will be a good rise once bull run will show us power.
buy and wait for 1-2 months!
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

You have a strong determination and you surely succeed of your investment if you continue having like that.
Investment gains not just in a day, instead you will wait months or years to have it. We are in greatly doing these since from the start and a lot of people have bring their life into the higher level and it possibly to happen with us if we continue to push our self and never lost our self confidence.
that's right, so we have to be patient to get success in investing in cryptocurrency, and determination is also needed for courage in making big risk decisions and also big profits, start now and hold until the market conditions improve to take advantage.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Yes my dear friend it is the perfect time to buy altcoins. Cause market is recovering and that's why all altcoin price will increase and then you can get profits by selling your coins.
In fact, I am very happy when investments come in, and prices should rise. But a few weeks ago the capitalization of the ethereum increased by 4 billion compared with the current time. But prices have not changed much.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Well, as the market falls, it will create a dip of prices so it's time to grab the opportunity to buy more of the cryptos you already have or buy new ones to be added in your portfolio. The choice is yours whether you will just hodl while the market is down, or add some more and expand your portfolio.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

Right now is a great time to accumulate our portfolio especially ethereum. The Ethereum network has some of the best development talent and community support, so buying it for medium to long-term holds would make perfect sense.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

In my opinion, investing at this point will still be a not advisable thing to do given that the market value of cryptos are not yet increasing from continuous market downtremd and as such, one wrong move will result to regret knowing that there is no assurance on which coin would be the best to invest. Waiting therefore would be the best thing to do on this bearish market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: