Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:53:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20027 times)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
Yes but it depends on alts you want to invest.  Besides not all crypto has a red flag in the market , wherein they're still some promising coin remain despite of the current situation of the market.  but need a strong research to ensure what way or manner will fit on it ,such long term or short tem , because it's depends on the potential of the coins.  so before investing make some research first so that everything will be fine after.  
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Thank you..
These coins are the good investment for the short/long term.

RIPPLE, XLM, NEM, IOTA
I will try to avoid these coins, remember they are have already traded in expensive price. This just like put our money into the high risk situation when you have been buying a coin on the peak price, just try to search the coin which still have a lot of opportunity to growth a lot in the future.
There's so many coins have already created the product too.
investment is indeed very capable to produce more profits. because with Altcoin that continues to experience ever-increasing developments, it is capable of making it so valuable and has a high enough value in the future to become the main coin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

Thank you..

Yeah,  most altcoins are worth to invest, like those altcoins listed at top 10, they are really profitable, but not all time, if you are a trader you cannot see the grown and the potentials of those altcoins, but if you are a long term investor, you know what i mean.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

Investing is not worth every coin otherwise acting so you risk losing all your money, not a very sensible decision) study projects and watch the news, good coins can be seen right away. If you want to buy any altcoin, first do the research, look at the trading volumes and on which exchanges they are listed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

Got XLM, BTC, BNB and a healthy batch of BAT and EXRN. Along with bags of NEO and ICX and ENG. Interested to see where the next 3 weeks goes.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

yes it good to invest in altcoins but you need to accept risk too.

but high risk high return
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

If you invest in any altcoin then most likely you will be upset.The fact is that in the near future many crypto-currencies will simply disappear in the absence of demand for them. Therefore, it is better to think 3 times and only make an investment once.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

I like to invest in Altcoins, but it is necessary to understand that this is an investment with a very high risk. There are several ways to buy altcoins at a very competitive price. As a rule, projects are carried out by the Bounty companies. You can find out when the bounty hunters will be paid and wait for this moment. Quite often it turns out to buy at a very low price. Also airdrops make projects at an early stage, and after it in decentralized markets it is possible to acquire tokens at very low prices.

The increase in the number of crypto purses continues. Naturally, it slowed down somewhat, but at the moment we can observe a slow but more healthy growth.

Investing in altcoins at this downtime of crypto I think is not a good idea. I say it because I already invested in altcoins since the first quarter of this year, but up to this moment my investment is still down and never get any increase. I lost more than 70% of my investments already.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

Thank you..

Very dangerous now market condition. Afraid about investing altcoin. Better option is Bitcoin, buy bitcoin and keep it safe wallet around 2 years. It will better for invest.
But if you do not agree to invest in bitcoin, then go for EOS, NEO, TRX, WAVES, STRATIS and ETC.
Try best for 6 months holding.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I still believe that altcoins have future, they are created to be successful. They are much better than current financial system, they can solve bureaucracy and still we can not even imagine any use of the blockchain.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Yes. Investing in altcoin is one that you could do if you can't afford BTC. This is for those who want to invest with more coins than just a fraction of BTC.

Got XLM, BTC, BNB and a healthy batch of BAT and EXRN. Along with bags of NEO and ICX and ENG. Interested to see where the next 3 weeks goes.

Thanks for reminding about ENG, I remember I have this token in my wallet long time ago. Yes it worth keeping because the price tend to go more than $2 even at an early stage of the development. I didn't monitor the price of this token last december but if I just had it in mind, I could have profited from it and then buy back at cheap price. EOS is one of the token I have been eyeing. I do have a stash of it and I think EOS is going to have a hue marketcap soon.

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

It's not just any altcoin. Pick the altcoins that are in the top 20. They have higher chances of giving profits. With the status of the market today which is red, need to be very diligent in choosing altcoins to invest. You might end up losing.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:28:07 PM

Thank you..
there are only a few altcoins that are good to invest. other than that, I think it is wise to invest in altcoins, especially altcoins with inactive developers. it's very dangerous. and the best altcoins are Ethereum, XRP, STR, WAVES, LTC, NEO, EOS. and you can invest in this altcoin.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Thank you..
YES! These coins are the good investing now in my opinion.

ETH
DEX
EOS
ECC
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Investing in altcoins at this downtime of crypto I think is not a good idea. I say it because I already invested in altcoins since the first quarter of this year, but up to this moment my investment is still down and never get any increase. I lost more than 70% of my investments already.
i don't agree with your statement, this is precisely the right time for buy and investing money when the market showig bearish trend, and keep hold until market showing some bulltrend again, market give trader a big discount for buy more coin/token

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

These coins are very dangerous to investors and with them the extra care is necessary. Here the wide experience of trade and trading is necessary.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

Many altcoins are quite promising, if you invest in any of the top 10 you can have your investment insured if you have enough patience, since usually those currencies are tested over time and have a fairly solid market cap, as long as there are volume and new investments the altcoins will be profitable.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Thank you..

Many altcoins are just pump and dump coins. So it would be best to invest in only some potential coins like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Ethereum being the second most popular crypto, has gained a lot of acceptance in the market and is the most potential alt right now for a long term investment. Ethereum has a great blockchain and is not just a store of value, but is highly versatile and flexible.
Litecoin on the other hand, has shown quite stability over the past 4 years and currently holds a market capital of $3.2 billion. It also has one of the best development teams behind it and can easily cross the $400 mark by the end of year.
These both are great coins to invest in and you can expect good returns from them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

I can say that any investment requires good preparation and knowledge. Beginners at once do not get involved in this. Very great chances of losing everything. Especially now. You need to be well prepared for this.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Thank you..
investing in altcoin is the good one if we wanna earn big profit in short term. as we know, altcoin is fucking volatile
we can take profit by that. but we must be carefull to not get rekt :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: