Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20027 times)
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:00:18 PM

Altcoins have great prospects for investment. Your money can grow several dozen times and it is very promising. However, everyone should remember that investing in altcoins has great risks and you can lose your money. Therefore, it is worth diversifying your risks and investing in several altcoins.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:07:11 PM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
you can definitely trust some of the altcoins that are to be in a good state like if you want to choose a investment there are some qualities that a currency should have at that situation there should be a demand and the popularity will definitely need for trusting the currency for long term investment.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:08:32 PM

Thank you..

Definitely yes i guess.
I’m totally sure that altcoin is worth to invest. Its price grow faster and bigger.
But you just have a good strategy how to invest on it. Buy when its price low and sell when its high

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:09:04 PM

For me all altcoins have the potential to grow and develop and it is appropriate for us to invest there. I will definitely choose altcoins that have the potential to rise like ethereum and also tron.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:09:58 PM

Thank you..

I have been investing in altcoins for a long time and it is very profitable. It was on them that I earned a decent part of my money. I recommend everyone to invest in altcoins, especially from the top 10.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:12:50 PM

I have been investing in altcoins for a long time and it is very profitable. It was on them that I earned a decent part of my money. I recommend everyone to invest in altcoins, especially from the top 10.
You are very lucky and very smart in choosing investment assets. When do you invest so that you always make a profit? if you invest in 2009, maybe you will get a big profit. but if you start investing in 2017 I can make sure you bear the loss now.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

Yes its correct invests in alt coins are worth investment, if you want to make a good profit in a small time than you can invest in alt coins.
But you have to choose some good coins for investment; top 10 coins can be selected.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:21:54 PM

It is too early to talk about improving the situation in the crypto market (although a small shift has occurred) so I would refrain from investing so far.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:24:48 PM

Thank you..

yes. I think altcoin is a worthy investment. actually one of the best I have invested. You just have to be patient and don't be in a hurry to receive your returns as it requires a lot of patience and hodling and identifying carefully the coins that have long-term potentials.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:29:54 PM

Now lot of valuble altcoins have a coinmarketcap. And you can find in top 100 coins for invest now
 But some good project based coins have a market without good capitalization. Anyway i invest following coins since last year.
Daneel
Eos
Neo
Ark
Amlt
Wabi
Trx
CMT

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:32:32 PM

It's good to invest in altcoin right now and it's the opportunity to buy a lot of altcoin and just hold it so that you will be profitable because the market is down today and there are tokens with potential and fallen price take advantage of buy many and only hold it to somehow reduce the losses in the downfall of altcoin prices because other investors consider that bitcoin is the reason for the altcoin price drops but we can not do it because other altcoin is connected to bitcoin and there is a chance that the altcoin price has fallen.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:42:53 PM

Thank you..
I am sure you must have heard or read about scam coins. Not all altcoin is worth your hard earned money, else you you find yourself losing.
Even you do not even know how to to analyze new altcoins before investing in them, you can simply invest in the first five altcoins, in order to be safer.
Although, there are people who invest in shit coins and still make their profits, but you need a lot of experience to do that successfully.
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:27:33 AM

I don't guarantee that all altcoins are worth investing. Because a lot of altcoins are now dead. You have to see how far the altcoin is developing. At a minimum, their platforms will remain sustainable, meaning the project for the future.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:32:10 AM

I don't guarantee that all altcoins are worth investing. Because a lot of altcoins are now dead. You have to see how far the altcoin is developing. At a minimum, their platforms will remain sustainable, meaning the project for the future.
so you have to choose Altcoin that is good for investing and don't choose wrong because not all Altcoin are good and can develop well.
Altcoin can indeed be profitable and if you invest in a number of Altcoin, the chances that you get will be more, but you also have to be careful and not easy to trust every coin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:55:30 AM

By looking at the number of altcoins that exist, I don't think all altcoins are worth investing, good and strong altcoins that will survive while weak altcoins will slowly die, you have to be good at analyzing which altcoins are good and which are not

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:00:57 AM

so you have to choose Altcoin that is good for investing and don't choose wrong because not all Altcoin are good and can develop well.
Altcoin can indeed be profitable and if you invest in a number of Altcoin, the chances that you get will be more, but you also have to be careful and not easy to trust every coin.
So it is, after this bear market, not all altcoins will be able to come to life and return to normal prices, you need to choose efficient projects, otherwise there will be some losses

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:14:58 AM

Those who knows about crypto currency they knows that it's a golden opportunity to buy crypto currency. Look it's definitely the future currency that will be legal one day or another. The person who invest now will get a high profit in future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:22:49 AM

very much now form of investment. One of them is investing in altcoins. I think many people are investing in altcoin because they think it's still feasible and profitable. Because there are too many altcoins that have the potential to increase. With that maybe you can try investing in altcoin.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:23:17 AM

Not all altcoins are worth investing, if you want to invest in altcoins, you can see them on the best altcoin list so that you don't get the wrong choice, because you alone will get the results you are investing now for the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:39:03 AM

very much now form of investment. One of them is investing in altcoins. I think many people are investing in altcoin because they think it's still feasible and profitable. Because there are too many altcoins that have the potential to increase. With that maybe you can try investing in altcoin.
investing in altcoin will be good if we choose the right coins.if we find it we could make our bitcoin doubled when its price rise alot.holding bitcoin just depend to dollar rate, meanwhile holding altcoin we will get two profit.once from rate to btc and then rate bitcoin to dollar.so this is why many investors prefer trading altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: