Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on altcoins...  (Read 20024 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:45:55 AM

Investing on altcoins i think is more profitable of this year of 2019 as i had seen in the market chart that most of the altcoins are getting much higher their prices compared to the previous year of 2018, i think this is the year of earning more profit from altcoins.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:52:34 AM

Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

The market now mate is much better so i guess it is not bad if you investing in different altcoins but you much also keep check their background first before you invest on it.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:06:12 AM

The idea of investing in altcoins is another great avenue of making profit in crypto. It becomes fun and profitable if you know how to select the right coins at a particular moment to invest in. There is no doubt that investing in Ethereum right now is a bad idea. The price has been gradually increasing and this is likely to hit $200 by next week.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:48:54 AM

If you wanna invest at altcoins but don't know which one is good, better you focus on top 100 Altcoins.
All of them is worth to invest for the long term. But it's also better if they have continuous development and a strong team behind them.
For me, ETH, EOS, NEO and XLM, and XRP is the best.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:50:31 AM

Ideally no one in the crypto space should actually be giving investment advice on which icos to invest in and which ico to not invest in. however there are some guidelines that can help you make a good decision while researching a crypto project to invest your money.
Firstly, it is important that you check out the project team and see if it has experienced people are people of delivering the results of the  project secondly there should be a working product and one that has already been tested before you invest your money into any crypto project totally I believe infrastructure project like blockchains protocols artificial intelligence perform alot better than decentralized applications.

so altcoins are worth it just have to find the good ones.

Some altcoins are good though for example NEO, Tron, Ontology, XRP and many more

NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:05:39 AM

Thank you..
not all altcoins are worthy of being an investment, because we have to see the development of the altcoin, don't let us invest
in shitcoin, we have to invest in altcoins that have good prospects and strong potential in the market
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

Thank you..
not all altcoins are worthy of being an investment, because we have to see the development of the altcoin, don't let us invest
in shitcoin, we have to invest in altcoins that have good prospects and strong potential in the market
It is true that not all coins are worth investing, you have to be good at choosing a good and strong altcoin if you want to invest in an altcoin, this is certainly important so you don't lose money in the future
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:23:50 AM

Investing in altcoin is really a great idea specially when the price is slowly rising. If we invest in altcoin right maybe we can have a great opportunity to earn in a very short period of time because the price is slowly rising and if it will rise up high we can sell our asset for good. Everything always depend on our own decision and in our own way or strategy to earn a huge amount of profit because price is really unstable and anytime we may loss or earn.
Accuracy in analysis and predicting market prices is needed before deciding on an altcoin infestation, especially in the Ico project. The risk is big, but if we can get a good project, the profits will also be great if the price of the token increases many times the price of Ico. The key is not easily affected by Fud, increase experience, and always DWYOR.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:35:21 AM

I think not all coins are worth the investment. Because I see a lot of coins fail. You must be careful in determining your choice of coins and I suggest you invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. I see that the coin has a good volume and the transaction continues.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:43:00 AM

I think not all coins are worth the investment. Because I see a lot of coins fail. You must be careful in determining your choice of coins and I suggest you invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. I see that the coin has a good volume and the transaction continues.

Yes bro. Altcoin price is not stable. So it any time to change the price. So people plan to invest and time to sell and buy the coin. If want to know more information of the coins. Marke is right place to choose the best coin. So check the market price every day. Then easy to track the best coin list.
santuroy1990

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:47:07 AM

Nice
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:04:10 AM

Please if you will start investing in altcoins, but you should be able to choose a good and investment-worth altcoin because not all altcoins are worth investing in, you can see them on the best altcoin list because surely those listed on coins are worth the investment.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:30:19 AM

Let's focus on a few good Altcoins, about 2-3 coins, shouldn't invest on many coins and devide the capital too small

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:41:36 AM

Talking about investment into good and promising coins, I like to favour XRP. Ripple is the coin backed by banks across the world. Its team is also amazing. Many banks all over the world have teamed up with ripple so as to make transaction easier and faster. Its price is also projected to reach $1 in the coming months. So I would like to suggest for investment in ripple.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:42:27 AM

altcoin that has good potential is certainly worth investing, we must be smart in choosing the coins to be invested,
basically the altcoin is worth investing if the development is good and has promising prospects in the future
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:54:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 04:24:42 PM by chipzeru

Investing in altcoin may give you bigger profit than bitcoin but it less safe so be careful on choosing altcoin to invest in especially if you're looking for long term as not all of altcoins are worth to invest in. The risk is always there but at least we can minimize the risk by investing in altcoin that has good development.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

Rather than just investing in alts, I recommend you to learn how trading works. I'm a day trader of crypto. If you've not day traded or have very little experience in real trading, take this advice. You'll not learn enough in a short period of time, to get your new venture off the ground. You have to put in the time before you can make the dime. Minimum one year of practice trading with very small amounts or a paper account.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:52:20 PM

I can only give some suggestions which you will have to please DYOR alongside with. Below are my suggestions of altcoins to invest on:
Ripple
XLM
ADA
Also, altcoins in the first 25 on the coin market cap should be a good buy.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:45:52 PM

I wouldn't be so bold in saying that every altcoin is worth investing in. I would take a deep dive into the coin's whitepaper, have a look into their team, their social channels, git hub and investors. If it's a project that speaks to you and makes you want to invest, then do it! I'm not saying you have to choose just one project and run with it but definitely look more into the projects than what you might hear/read. For example, one of my favorite up and coming projects is Ampleforth but you really don't hear much about them because they are still in testnet. The project has a team that were all engineers at uber and other notable companies. They also have a solid line up of investors.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:27:07 PM

Thank you..
I think in altcoins and need to invest, as they can most bring you money, and bitcoin will not be able to bring so much, and you more now the market is ready to turn I think that it is good to take double altcoins !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: