Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One merited post>15 shit post  (Read 220 times)
Cacheof (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

In my opinion bounty managers/campaigns contributed immensely to the influx of same old spammy thread all the time,they dished out tasks to hunters and didn't even care what was posted
  I think if the rules where 1 merited post per week,instead of 15 shit posts,it would have been a whole lot better
  Or 1 merit earned to be eligible for signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

It depends on each specific bounty manager and how they run their campaign. If interested you can discuss, raise your idea with the bounty manager.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

I think if the rules where 1 merited post per week,instead of 15 shit posts,

What you have regurgitated here makes no sense. I think you are another one trying to get merit for this post. For the moment, what you have achieved is a place in my ignore list.

hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

This is not related to them, Some spammers do not comment on the right topic. Managers have made clear rules, if you have any contributions you can contact directly with the project manager you join, I think it will be more useful.
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

One quality post is better for the forum than 100 no-value spam posts. Unfortunatelu, bounty managers are not interested in the welfare of the forum, and I suspect that they consider the exposure from 100 spam posts to be 100 times better than a single quality post.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

For project devs, the quality of posts is not really important. Their main focus is to circulate their project name, token name, symbol etc. to maximum people possible. And for that the more posts carrying their signatures the better. So in that respect 1 merited post is certainly not greater than 15 spam posts. But yes, if you talk about click rates, then maybe merited posts have higher click rates than spam posts.

The better solution is to allow only those members to participate in bounties who have a earned a certain amount of merits. I am seeing more and more bounty managers adding that requirement which has obviously reduced spam by Bitcoin bounty participants. The major spam comes from altcoin bounties. So if the bounty managers in that section also add this requirement to their bounties, then I am sure spam won't remain an issue on BTT.

**I'm not sure why are you suggesting this requirement. You yourself haven't got any merits till now!!

Cacheof (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

For project devs, the quality of posts is not really important. Their main focus is to circulate their project name, token name, symbol etc. to maximum people possible. And for that the more posts carrying their signatures the better. So in that respect 1 merited post is certainly not greater than 15 spam posts. But yes, if you talk about click rates, then maybe merited posts have higher click rates than spam posts.

The better solution is to allow only those members to participate in bounties who have a earned a certain amount of merits. I am seeing more and more bounty managers adding that requirement which has obviously reduced spam by Bitcoin bounty participants. The major spam comes from altcoin bounties. So if the bounty managers in that section also add this requirement to their bounties, then I am sure spam won't remain an issue on BTT.

**I'm not sure why are you suggesting this requirement. You yourself haven't got any merits till now!!
To get one
  What do you think
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Personally, I won't judge the bounty manager as the factor of shit posts. 15 posts is not too much if you do it regularly every day. You can count it, if the total 15 posts a week, you just need to post 3 times a day. 3 posts a day will be more than enough. Is It difficult for you? Totally, not difficult for me. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

15 posts is not too much if you do it regularly every day.  Is It difficult for you? Totally, not difficult for me. 

With well over 400 posts, and only six merits, it would appear that making posts of reasonable quality and of benefit to the forum is quite difficult for you in fact.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: